alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I prevent girls from removing accessories when they take a shower. I made some of my girls into foxgirls with ears and tails. When they take a shower, they remove not only their clothes but the ears and tail too. I want them to be able to remove clothes only and not accessories when showering.
Don't let their femininity get to the point where they figure out how to undress before a shower. They'll then go straight to the shower clothed. There is no removing only clothes, they will remove whatever is on them that is not a part of them in the code, which includes accessories. The only other way to have them not remove what you don't want them to is to not use accessories.

frozena7

Apr 22, 2021
Is there a place to download scenes for Studio Neo? Search function is not aiding me in this massive thread

TheClash1

Jul 6, 2021
Hello
One card (.png) i downloaded and edited. When start game the girl has extremely high values of "Feminity exp, trust exp, sexuality exp" etc.
Where can i change these values for a character in char setup? Alternatively... how to replace only body from another card file (keeping the exp stats) ?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
so i downloaded the mega link file listed and followed the install instructions up top till end, and at last step an error pops up that reads "
Application folder:
There should be 'AI-Syoujyo_Data'
folder next to the executable"
(I removed the folder location cuz it has my name in it which would be listed after the Application folder: part of the error) so how do i fix this

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello
One card (.png) i downloaded and edited. When start game the girl has extremely high values of "Feminity exp, trust exp, sexuality exp" etc.
Where can i change these values for a character in char setup? Alternatively... how to replace only body from another card file (keeping the exp stats) ?
You can't, those are in game values only and only change while in game. The only way to edit them is the Cheat Tools mod while in game. This mod is already applied.

SA1

Jan 23, 2021
Hello
You can load the part of the character only selecting that particular item/section. First you have to load a any card in which you want to modify and select another card check the part which you want to fuse and load, in this way you can fuse body of one card and face, hair, character, outfit, bonemod of anther card

DABBY

Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys. Do i need that sideloader modpack for anything? 60 extra gigs is nothing to sneeze at.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys. Do i need that sideloader modpack for anything? 60 extra gigs is nothing to sneeze at.
I think it includes a bunch of scenes and other stuff for StudioNeo...I wouldn't really recommend it to be fair. The scenes aren't all that great imo, you should make your own instead. It's gonna take you a day or two to get used to using studioneo, but after that, when you get the first scene done it's gonna be so o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O trust me. The other stuff in the sideloader is also pretty meh. I wouldn't download it.

EDIT: you should use the IK & FK option to do your kinematic work because FK is very hard to use and IK has loads of limitations, but the combination is pretty decent, even though you'll have some problems with shoulders and thighs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DABBY

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it includes a bunch of scenes and other stuff for StudioNeo...I wouldn't really recommend it to be fair. The scenes aren't all that great imo, you should make your own instead. It's gonna take you a day or two to get used to using studioneo, but after that, when you get the first scene done it's gonna be so o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O trust me. The other stuff in the sideloader is also pretty meh. I wouldn't download it.

EDIT: you should use the IK & FK option to do your kinematic work because FK is very hard to use and IK has loads of limitations, but the combination is pretty decent, even though you'll have some problems with shoulders and thinghs.
Not scenes, but zipmods that only add to the studio. It would be recommended if and only if you use the studio, but if you don't, it is not worth the extra size. I actually haven't found the FK to be that difficult to work with, in fact, it is about the only thing I use to do custom posing.

Reactions: juju2000

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so downloaded the lastest version and tried running it. Character creators works perfectly fine.
But when I run the game, after a few minutes (the range varies from 5min to 10 at most) the game gives my pc the blue screen of death.
I thought maybe something was wrong with the pc first before the game did it 6 times back to back. there's no other culprit.

So any help please? the game only crashes when I play the island. CC works perfectly fine and never crashes.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Hello .. I need to know if the Optional mod pack is necessary to play the game .. you know if I want to install character cards and that .. or is it only used to create characters?

TheClash1

Jul 6, 2021
You can load the part of the character only selecting that particular item/section. First you have to load a any card in which you want to modify and select another card check the part which you want to fuse and load, in this way you can fuse body of one card and face, hair, character, outfit, bonemod of anther card
How to do it?
lets say i have A.png and B.png
A got the body
B got the stats

I saw a fuse button, maybe that one ? how? ty

TheClash1

Jul 6, 2021
Some more question from a newbie
Any help greatly appreciated!

1) When I start new game and are about to choose a girl, some cards have the text "REGISTERED" on it, and cannot be chosen!
Why, and How to fix?

2) How to skip all tips and guide popups in game? E.g. "how to fish", how to equip, housing info etc.
(or even better, how to replace a char in a saved game of mine)

3) What can be accomplished in StudioNEOV2.exe ? Will it be possible to create custom H-scenes?
In any case, whatever is done in studio cannot be added into game, right? (if so, how)

4) What are the mod possibilities for replacing sound effects? I can see some sound files consisting of a duo of .unity3d and .resource .. but not sure how to proceed

5) How to create character faces with more options than what is visible in the character creation? I understand it might be hard using some kind of software, but I would like to try... How ? (to make a western movie char for example)

Tech info: im using betterrepack r10, full 90gb, so I should have most that is needed.

Thx in advance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some more question from a newbie
Any help greatly appreciated!

1) When I start new game and are about to choose a girl, some cards have the text "REGISTERED" on it, and cannot be chosen!
Why, and How to fix?

2) How to skip all tips and guide popups in game? E.g. "how to fish", how to equip, housing info etc.
(or even better, how to replace a char in a saved game of mine)

3) What can be accomplished in StudioNEOV2.exe ? Will it be possible to create custom H-scenes?
In any case, whatever is done in studio cannot be added into game, right? (if so, how)

4) What are the mod possibilities for replacing sound effects? I can see some sound files consisting of a duo of .unity3d and .resource .. but not sure how to proceed

5) How to create character faces with more options than what is visible in the character creation? I understand it might be hard using some kind of software, but I would like to try... How ? (to make a western movie char for example)

Tech info: im using betterrepack r10, full 90gb, so I should have most that is needed.

Thx in advance
1) The way to fix this is to get rid of any other save you have because this means they are loaded into one. No girl can be loaded into more than one save at a time, just like in Artificial Girl 3, which is the spiritual predecessor to this game, though they are technically unrelated.

2) Not sure about skipping tutorial popups except to not play in the first mode, there's a second mode where all parts of the island are already unlocked and I'm pretty sure that mode comes without tutorials since you need to beat the first mode to unlock it. Doesn't really make sense to make a player go through tutorials in a mode that has to be unlocked in another mode that has tutorials. Replacing characters is as easy as finding one of the large black capsules you load girls from, though I've never actually done that myself.

3) StudioNeoV2 is ONLY for the creation of renders and animations for use in other games or just for fun, like Harem Hotel uses the original Honey Select. These CANNOT be used in this game or any other Illusion game.

4) Sound effects would take some pretty serious modding, not sure how to properly explain this one.

5) You would need 3D modeling software, the game is only capable of using what it already has. 2D picture editors might work as well, but the details might not look very good due to how they would be bent when wrapping around the face area of the model.

Reactions: Twistty

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Can any one help??
Wanted to update my old R6 better repack to R10 by using , but can't find update from R7 to R8.
Is it even exist or I should (again) just download fully updated game??

TheClash1

Jul 6, 2021
I've only been sporadically online from a very slow connection.
Now when I start InitSetting.exe there's no Play button, instead "Update".

However, windows error msgbox occurs when click on it, and I cannot update because of bad internet

I wanna continue play offline mode, how ??
(betterepack r10)

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
So the installation are :
1) Download part 1- part 9.
2)Extract the zipped file together.

Is that the correct way of installation ? Or did I miss something else ? :unsure:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can any one help??
Wanted to update my old R6 better repack to R10 by using offline updaters, but can't find update from R7 to R8.
Is it even exist or I should (again) just download fully updated game??
You should just update R10 in full, you'll be spending way more time updating one version at a time from R6 than you would be just downloading R10 at this point.

I've only been sporadically online from a very slow connection.
Now when I start InitSetting.exe there's no Play button, instead "Update".

However, windows error msgbox occurs when click on it, and I cannot update because of bad internet

I wanna continue play offline mode, how ??
(betterepack r10)
Use the other exe, not the studio one, the other game one. It will start the game directly without going into initsetting.

So the installation are :
1) Download part 1- part 9.
2)Extract the zipped file together.

Is that the correct way of installation ? Or did I miss something else ? :unsure:
That's all there is to it.

Reactions: PreggoMyMom

WubbaLubber

Nov 1, 2018
I bet I'm going to look incredibly stupid for asking this, but how can I install the uncensored? Or is the uncensored already installed and I just don't know how to use it? Do I have to download something else for it to work? Or is the uncensored already in a file and that I'm just too lazy and stupid to make it work?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes