Punpee

Jul 29, 2017
How many "places" for H-scenes are there? Any list around?

For example, i understand you have to find a bath tube, or a sofa, to unlock certain positions...
You can use change location to see marks where you can switch to while h-screen.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
That a stupid question but I cant find the answer so I gonna ask.
What each life style (or status) mean?
How girl get hurt BTW?
Yes im very idiot, thank to notice.

Last edited:

123456789apples

Oct 11, 2018
I clearly remember being able to sort my inventory back when this game was released. Nothing shows up nowadays when I click the magnifying glass icon in the inventory, which still works fine in the outfit menu. Using Repack R10.

EDIT: Solution is disabling "Inactive UI Checks" in the AI Main Game Optimizations plugin menu.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are no other guys on the entire island and the girls don't stop coming to you, so no. For anything to be NTR, they have to cheat on you, which technically they can through having their H desire as the most needed to be dealt with while another girl is closer than you and within a specific range of them, and it only becomes NTR if that other girl steals her away, meaning she stops coming to you in favor of the other girl. This does not happen as she only goes to whatever is closest to relieving the H desire.

caygoesdark

Jun 23, 2021
Can someone please help me get the two girls I created to talk/H each other? They both have high Sociability and Perversion, low Humanity, and one of them has High Femininity. They both pretty much stay at the same base while my char is on a separate base (because I wanted them to interact with each other). Its been how many ever game days and they still don't interact with each other.

I used the Cheat Tools to increase their need to talk, and they'll go to either me or Shan but not each other. I increased their need to H, and they both went to Shan two separate times. For me, if I can't get them to H each other, it lowers the fun.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone please help me get the two girls I created to talk/H each other? They both have high Sociability and Perversion, low Humanity, and one of them has High Femininity. They both pretty much stay at the same base while my char is on a separate base (because I wanted them to interact with each other). Its been how many ever game days and they still don't interact with each other.

I used the Cheat Tools to increase their need to talk, and they'll go to either me or Shan but not each other. I increased their need to H, and they both went to Shan two separate times. For me, if I can't get them to H each other, it lowers the fun.
Whether they H each other is entirely dependent on if the one with the H desire is close enough to the girl to go to her at the time she moves to take care of the H desire. If the girl who moves to take care of her H desire is too far away, she will go to whatever else is closest. If that is not you or a different girl, she will find a quiet place to masturbate. If you are too close, you will get priority over masturbation and other girls and she will come to you, though this doesn't sound like the case. It sounds like she is just out of range of the other girl when she moves to take care of her H desire, so she goes somewhere to masturbate.

Femininity and humanity have zero effect on whether they H each other, only perversion and sociability affect that and even then she has to be close enough to another girl to go to her. The need to talk is also an entirely separate need from the one that will trigger H.

It sounds like Shan is the closest character to the girl who moves to take care of her H need, so she targets Shan as the girl to go to. There is nothing you can do about this, this is an entirely AI controlled behavior. The only thing you can do, and this is entirely counterproductive, is delay her need to do H stuff by locking it with Cheat Tools at a level where all other needs will always be ahead of it.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone have like a performance-focus graphic settings? My game seems to only work at some places of the map, for example, at the starting point at the beach my fps drop very hard, but when I walk through the left path towards the shop girl's house, my fps rate goes up to 60fps without drops. It goes like that through many zones of the map.
I've tried with the repack tools, but I wasn't able to find the best setting for me.
This is kinda weird to me because I remember I tried this game before, with a much early repack, and the game used to work much smoothly, even though back then my PC didn't have the upgrades it has now.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone have like a performance-focus graphic settings? My game seems to only work at some places of the map, for example, at the starting point at the beach my fps drop very hard, but when I walk through the left path towards the shop girl's house, my fps rate goes up to 60fps without drops. It goes like that through many zones of the map.
I've tried with the repack tools, but I wasn't able to find the best setting for me.
This is kinda weird to me because I remember I tried this game before, with a much early repack, and the game used to work much smoothly, even though back then my PC didn't have the upgrades it has now.
Well, can't help with settings, but if your game worked fine in earlier versions, maybe you can "Vanillify" the game and manually install mods you need. Or use a tool for that and just choose mods to install.

Reactions: MondoTough
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes