Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
pics..?
Here's the changelog at least:
ye pics. like the original Illusion site...when an update its made, they show to you what's new... and how Im supose to know all this names you give me? :)) like " Added KKY's ParticleEditor v1.0.1 "...hmm...his seems worth the update :)

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
ye pics. like the original Illusion site...when an update its made, they show to you what's new... and how Im supose to know all this names you give me? :)) like " Added KKY's ParticleEditor v1.0.1 "...hmm...his seems worth the update :)
well, yeah, Illusion tends to do that, Illusion haven't released a update for AIS in ages though, so don't hold your breath for that. My updates are more updated mods and stuffs of that nature :)

Reactions: alex2011

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah, kinda like that. They're a advocate group and also responsible for some registration and self policing stuffs from what I can gather... also they're a major pain in the ass, but that might just be me... and everyone else they've DMCAd on WHAT SOME MAY CONSTRUE as bad faith claims :ROFLMAO:
Hey STN. Kind of off topic but do you know where I can download Love Death 555 uncensored? And have you noticed that plugin issue which causes the story island girl from KKS to have a D in the overworld during certain times of day?

• Wow

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Hey STN. Kind of off topic but do you know where I can download Love Death 555 uncensored? And have you noticed that plugin issue which causes the story island girl from KKS to have a D in the overworld during certain times of day?
Love Death, wow, that's a oldie. Don't really know I'm afraid, I downloaded my copy like a decade ago, son that page no longer exist. I've been wanting to do a museum release on it, but just don't have time
After updating to AIS 11, all uncensor of a girl and boy change. How to fix this issue.
Just run the update function in the launcher, initsetting, or KKManager to download the hotfix. For more details as to what happened, read

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Love Death, wow, that's a oldie. Don't really know I'm afraid, I downloaded my copy like a decade ago, son that page no longer exist. I've been wanting to do a museum release on it, but just don't have time

Just run the update function in the launcher, initsetting, or KKManager to download the hotfix. For more details as to what happened, read
That was a very interesting read, specifically this part in his message.

" I started work on these two repacks basically the hour I were able to after being bedridden post the second covid vaccine, with a projected release on the 9th, so that I hit nicely, good on me, though the reception was mixed. "

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
That was a very interesting read, specifically this part in his message.

" I started work on these two repacks basically the hour I were able to after being bedridden post the second covid vaccine, with a projected release on the 9th, so that I hit nicely, good on me, though the reception was mixed. "
?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Since this was brought up, I still have access to an old GD link to the game, I can provide it if you want?

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
well, yeah, Illusion tends to do that, Illusion haven't released a update for AIS in ages though, so don't hold your breath for that. My updates are more updated mods and stuffs of that nature :)
mods? like you know half of them dont work properly or at all...you test them atleast before posting them? or the "stuff" like clothing or body texture...you know a lot of them are off size of the body parameters or are just black af? but adding a change log with names is easer than explain what they do (if they work) and if its worth to make the "update".

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
ScrewThisNoise Sir, Have you ever heard about the mod file name "mdgq.nikki136"? I was looking for in the mod folder but there'r just some file "nikki01 02 03 10 11 64", where can I get another file or I need to pay for it ?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
mods? like you know half of them dont work properly or at all...you test them atleast before posting them? or the "stuff" like clothing or body texture...you know a lot of them are off size of the body parameters or are just black af? but adding a change log with names is easer than explain what they do (if they work) and if its worth to make the "update".
If the body is black, that's what I'm assuming you mean by "black af," you are missing a zipmod needed for something on that character to work, probably a body setting.

As for other mods, if they don't work, the latest version likely has a bug that you will need to wait to get fixed as the new version will likely be included in the next repack version.

There are mods that won't work together very well or at all and those are in the optional mods folder, they are only installed by the player, not STN, at the player's own risk. Only mods that have been confirmed to work together are included already installed.

ScrewThisNoise Sir, Have you ever heard about the mod file name "mdgq.nikki136"? I was looking for in the mod folder but there'r just some file "nikki01 02 03 10 11 64", where can I get another file or I need to pay for it ?
Was this stated as missing in game? If so, try to update the accessories on your characters by swapping them off and back on. Character cards keep the old version of a mod attached even when the mod is updated, but the game always looks for the one in your Mods folder, so it will find the newer version in your files and not on the character. This results in a missing mod notification.

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
If the body is black, that's what I'm assuming you mean by "black af," you are missing a zipmod needed for something on that character to work, probably a body setting.

As for other mods, if they don't work, the latest version likely has a bug that you will need to wait to get fixed as the new version will likely be included in the next repack version.

There are mods that won't work together very well or at all and those are in the optional mods folder, they are only installed by the player, not STN, at the player's own risk. Only mods that have been confirmed to work together are included already installed.

Was this stated as missing in game? If so, try to update the accessories on your characters by swapping them off and back on. Character cards keep the old version of a mod attached even when the mod is updated, but the game always looks for the one in your Mods folder, so it will find the newer version in your files and not on the character. This results in a missing mod notification.
Thank you for reply. I tried your method but it did not work with me, I think it would be a pay mod because I get this preset from a chinese's forum

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for reply. I tried your method but it did not work with me, I think it would be a pay mod because I get this preset from a chinese's forum
View attachment 1449349
As you can see, the original on a right side with mdgq.nikki136 mod (I guess) but mine it is missing
I'm guessing the hair? That's the only difference I can see. At any rate, this being from a Chinese forum, you're probably right, it probably is behind a pay wall. I've noticed quite a few modders are pay walling their mods.

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
I'm guessing the hair? That's the only difference I can see. At any rate, this being from a Chinese forum, you're probably right, it probably is behind a pay wall. I've noticed quite a few modders are pay walling their mods.
yep, sorry I didn't make it clear, that's exactly what I want to ask "the hair", well it so hard to connect with this owner's card

• Sad
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes