Cyberzoey

Apr 11, 2018
Hey good people, is there any way to easily add "paints" to the game?

I wanted to add a "dog paw" to my paint collection, but wouldn't know where to start. Any help?

1634853385947.png

Last edited:

AI_Lonewolf

Oct 23, 2021
Hello.
My problem with AI Shoujo probably lies within this thread but my search fu wasn't able to find anything relevant. And English is not my native language so I'll do my best (through gramara) to be as understandable as I can. Sorry for that :)
So I started AI Shoujo on steam without the ecstasy patch, and cleared most of the story without it. I discovered the ecstasy patch and the better repack R8 version at the same time and have been playing on the R8 version ever since, with my original steam save.
But I wanted to do the story with the sex scene so I created a new save with the R8 version. I played for 2 or 3 hours and then the girl got stuck, froze in a chair forever. To fix this, I checked to see if a new version of the better repack ai shoujo was released and found the R11 version. I copied the R8 userdata directory to the R11 folder and hooray, the girl got unstuck.
But later in the game (last map, before accessing the small boat port), the girl got stuck again. She was taking a shower and is stuck at the end of the clothing animation (after the shower).
I tried a lot of things to unstuck her:
_quit the game and load the save: I see the clothing animation and then she is stuck
_Change her clothes via the girl editor
_Change the available bathroom clothes.
_Change girl with a new one, who act normaly, then load back the previous girl. She went straight to the changing basket and got stuck again
_Make my character sleep to see if the girl unsticks
_Load the R11 save with the girl stuck to the R8 version
_Saw the comments on nyaa about the BetterPenetration directory, moved it somewhere else, it didn't fix the problem, moved it back.
_Use the update button of initsetting to get the R11H1

Nothing worked.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to unstick her?
Thank you in advance!

Sep 17, 2019
Hey good people, is there any way to easily add "paints" to the game?

I wanted to add a "dog paw" to my paint collection, but wouldn't know where to start. Any help?
Hello look somewhere around this :Overlay´s/Tattoo .
If I remember right there is an Howto in the Aanswers or before.
You get the Overlay from the hole Body and paint it as an *.png - then you load it back into the Overlay.
Till it fits.

Cyberzoey

Apr 11, 2018
Hello look somewhere around this :Overlay´s/Tattoo .
If I remember right there is an Howto in the Aanswers or before.
You get the Overlay from the hole Body and paint it as an *.png - then you load it back into the Overlay.
Till it fits.
Excellent! After fiddling a bit with the overlay settings, I managed to Photoshopfu some simple tattoos! :)

The customizations options in this game are amazing! ^^

Wish others had similar possibilities! oO

1635219623957.png

1635219750952.png

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Gorel

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys,
I was looking for a condom accessoir to add single used condoms in the character creator but I couldnt find any. Only thing I could find is a condom belt. I know that there are condoms as studio items and I know that there was a mod in Koikatsu that added condom accessoirs, but I dont even know where to look for mods for AI Shoujo. I have the Updater and downloaded all available mods there but there is still no condom mod. Does anyone know where to look or even has the mod(if it even exists)? Would be highly appreciated

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will R11 be put on here, can't open the files from the mega DL on the BR site with 7zip
If someone reports that there's a new update.

Is there a way to run this on mac?
I'm pretty sure it is Windows only unless an emulator will run it.

Hey guys,
I was looking for a condom accessoir to add single used condoms in the character creator but I couldnt find any. Only thing I could find is a condom belt. I know that there are condoms as studio items and I know that there was a mod in Koikatsu that added condom accessoirs, but I dont even know where to look for mods for AI Shoujo. I have the Updater and downloaded all available mods there but there is still no condom mod. Does anyone know where to look or even has the mod(if it even exists)? Would be highly appreciated
You could probably check the Discord, for most mods, if it exists, it is in the Discord.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Help if ya can. I got Mega, and I'm trying to download version 10, but the files come out as single pieces that cant be opened or zipped together. Can someone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong? I go to Torrent, click Repack Public, go to Mega, and download each part of Version 10, 1 at a time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Help if ya can. I got Mega, and I'm trying to download version 10, but the files come out as single pieces that cant be opened or zipped together. Can someone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong? I go to Torrent, click Repack Public, go to Mega, and download each part of Version 10, 1 at a time.
You only need the torrent or the separated parts, both contain the same files, it's just that the parts are separated to make them smaller for download sites because of limits for free users. To use the parts, they must be in the same folder, then extract only the first file with WinRAR or similar, they will extract one by one automatically.

The torrent is similar, just download it with a torrent client, then extract the file. It is only one part because there is no size limit.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
You only need the torrent or the separated parts, both contain the same files, it's just that the parts are separated to make them smaller for download sites because of limits for free users. To use the parts, they must be in the same folder, then extract only the first file with WinRAR or similar, they will extract one by one automatically.

The torrent is similar, just download it with a torrent client, then extract the file. It is only one part because there is no size limit.
Thank you very much. File size is a hassle, but I got there. Honestly, thanks.

Reactions: alex2011

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
I accidently deleted my entire bepinex folder. can any one share his? it would be much appreciated.
I can't really find a way to download a configured bepinEx alone so if there is a way that would also solve the problem.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
If the betterpack really ready to go? because I try it and some faces and shoes are broken in the CC menu, even the default military boots are missing model and texture? Also, the "sideloader" thing it's just more items content or just thing for that Studio thing I had never use since Honey Select.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hello.
My problem with AI Shoujo probably lies within this thread but my search fu wasn't able to find anything relevant. And English is not my native language so I'll do my best (through gramara) to be as understandable as I can. Sorry for that :)
So I started AI Shoujo on steam without the ecstasy patch, and cleared most of the story without it. I discovered the ecstasy patch and the better repack R8 version at the same time and have been playing on the R8 version ever since, with my original steam save.
But I wanted to do the story with the sex scene so I created a new save with the R8 version. I played for 2 or 3 hours and then the girl got stuck, froze in a chair forever. To fix this, I checked to see if a new version of the better repack ai shoujo was released and found the R11 version. I copied the R8 userdata directory to the R11 folder and hooray, the girl got unstuck.
But later in the game (last map, before accessing the small boat port), the girl got stuck again. She was taking a shower and is stuck at the end of the clothing animation (after the shower).
I tried a lot of things to unstuck her:
_quit the game and load the save: I see the clothing animation and then she is stuck
_Change her clothes via the girl editor
_Change the available bathroom clothes.
_Change girl with a new one, who act normaly, then load back the previous girl. She went straight to the changing basket and got stuck again
_Make my character sleep to see if the girl unsticks
_Load the R11 save with the girl stuck to the R8 version
_Saw the comments on nyaa about the BetterPenetration directory, moved it somewhere else, it didn't fix the problem, moved it back.
_Use the update button of initsetting to get the R11H1

Nothing worked.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to unstick her?
Thank you in advance!
How many girls are in the island? I have experienced similar problems whit the AI going awol when many girls are doing stuffs at the same time, i mean more then 10/12.
Try to remove some of them and play for some time, then add more girls 1 at time.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes