Rhisis

May 19, 2019
You meant R12, right ? :unsure:
Because R1.2 was released almost 3 years ago, that's a very outdated version.

However, if you were still using that old R1.2, I recommend downloading the latest repack (R13) and everything should work as expected. Links & more infos here :
yea, i know is highly recomended to download the latest version every time. but i got the game from someone i know. and all work fine , just trying to fix that puffy mod thing . without download all those Gygabites :KEK: thaks my friend

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, I two Tifa cards that look amazing but wont upon loading tell me 7xzipmods are missing. I have searched the AI/HS Card Sharing thread, but couldn't find the cards again. Here they are:
HS2ChaF_20220614162640486.png HS2ChaF_20220614163245439.png

Usually required extra mods are linked as well, but it might be that these cards are from another site like kenzato. How can I find out exactly what zipmods are missing and install them? The ingame popup only sums up errors with little detail.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I two Tifa cards that look amazing but wont upon loading tell me 7xzipmods are missing. I have searched the AI/HS Card Sharing thread, but couldn't find the cards again. Here they are:
View attachment 1910506 View attachment 1910507

Usually required extra mods are linked as well, but it might be that these cards are from another site like kenzato. How can I find out exactly what zipmods are missing and install them? The ingame popup only sums up errors with little detail.
It may be that these are not actually missing, but outdated. Cards save whatever is applied to them in the character maker, including modded items, which are usually accessories, down to the exact version used. However, BepInEx needs the versions to match or it throws an error even if you have the actual .zipmod file for the mod.

Try removing and reapplying any modded items the card is using.

Reactions: s.kirmish

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
It may be that these are not actually missing, but outdated. Cards save whatever is applied to them in the character maker, including modded items, which are usually accessories, down to the exact version used. However, BepInEx needs the versions to match or it throws an error even if you have the actual .zipmod file for the mod.

Try removing and reapplying any modded items the card is using.
Hmm, the cards are relatively new I think, probably 1-2 months old. Their names include "DHH new body", but anyway, where can I even look up which mods the cards are trying to source?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hmm, the cards are relatively new I think, probably 1-2 months old. Their names include "DHH new body", but anyway, where can I even look up which mods the cards are trying to source?
One to two months is plenty of time for an outdated mod to be used, especially if the maker wasn't using a fully up to date mod to begin with. Not sure there IS a way to look up the mods, at least nothing that can reliably give an answer. The only way I can think of is if you can, against the incredibly bad odds, find out based on the information in the warning.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
every time i try to unzip i have a message " cannot open " please some help
Either at least one part is corrupt and needs to be downloaded again, at least one part is named differently, or the parts are not all in the same place.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how can i fix it then do i need to donwload it again ?
It depends on what the issue is.

Are they all named the same except the number (001, 002)? If no, any that are not the same as 001 need to be renamed.

Is any file not in the same place as the rest? If yes, the files need to be put in the same place before extracting.

Is any file much smaller than the others or even completely blank (as in having no size at all, just 0)? If so, any files that are need to be downloaded again.

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
I'm a few repack versions behind, anyone know if some animations have been added since then? Thank you.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm a few repack versions behind, anyone know if some animations have been added since then? Thank you.
Nope, and it isn't likely to happen, the developers are long done with this game and modders tend to skip this one as far as making any mod that doesn't already exist.

Sep 17, 2019
Hello
, Open the *.Png with Notepad++ for example scroll down to Row 1146 in the File HS2ChaF_20220614163245439.png
there you can find infos about your Char settings:

notepad++_8qcd3k3stu.png

This is a long Way to read all about , after this you get all info you need eccept some Version numbers.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello
, Open the *.Png with Notepad++ for example scroll down to Row 1146 in the File HS2ChaF_20220614163245439.png
there you can find infos about your Char settings:

notepad++_8qcd3k3stu.png

This is a long Way to read all about , after this you get all info you need eccept some Version numbers.
I was completely unaware PNGs could be opened in text editors. I will have to keep this in mind.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Has anyone had the same problem as me? The problem is after taking a shower and putting on clothes. the character will freeze Can't talk any more. Anyone have a solution? I've come a long way I don't want to go back and play again. I repeat, the problem is that the character has finished taking a shower. Wearing clothes but still not finished. The character freezes, but the player character does not freeze.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone had the same problem as me? The problem is after taking a shower and putting on clothes. the character will freeze Can't talk any more. Anyone have a solution? I've come a long way I don't want to go back and play again. I repeat, the problem is that the character has finished taking a shower. Wearing clothes but still not finished. The character freezes, but the player character does not freeze.
There is an accessories mod that bugs the character out, disable that and it should stop freezing. I don't remember the name, though, sorry.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes