TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
unfortunate. will there be a mod that expands on it?
It has been over a year since I last played this game. There may have been additions to the mod since I last played, but I can't be sure without downloading it again and playing to find out.

However, how it worked when I did play was you could get the girl pregnant and she'd be like that for a certain amount of time in-game. Then she would get into a birthing pose at some point, and after about 60 seconds, she would become not pregnant again and continue walking around on what seemed to be a mostly set path. No motherly features or child or anything like that.

In my opinion, it's not at all close to being worth the wait for download that is over 200GB of data. Then to install it and troubleshoot if you have issues just for the very brief pregnancy content. On a side note, I wasn't impressed with the so called AI itself either, but that could be from my lack of knowledge about how to configure it.

ingridguerci94

Jan 20, 2024
So here we have it: you´re hiding your game deep in the directory of C:, so you get enormous long file pathes the game can´t handle.

And: NEVER use a System folder (even 4x in Windows/Users/Administrator/Downloads!!!) to avoid conflicts with the operating system, as I mentioned here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r15-illusion.34853/post-12752675

And why did you ignore my recommendation for a perfect game location from here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r15-illusion.34853/post-12752082 ? :unsure:................No wonder you fail.

So:

first rename your game main folder from "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujoxxxx" into short one "AI-R15" (I hope you have the recent version R15)

second move this folder directly to C:/ or better to another partition like D:/, E:/................

Each time I download the complete and improved repack version, I encounter corrupted files. Just to provide context, I'm utilizing the MEGA desktop app. Any guidance on how to address this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Each time I download the complete and improved repack version, I encounter corrupted files. Just to provide context, I'm utilizing the MEGA desktop app. Any guidance on how to address this issue would be greatly appreciated.
I guess you´re talking about splitted packs?

I strongly recommend torrent download - never had download issues in HS2 since Repack R 4.1

MajorGrubert

Jul 30, 2022
Hi all.
So I'm not a complete noob when it comes to HS2/AIS, but it's been a few years.

For the first time, I'm making a VERY scantily-clad Futa character.
But I'm noticing a couple of things that don't make sense.

Is there a non-erect penis model for transparent underwear?
Does a penis ALWAYS disappear when the character is clothed?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I would think KKManager would identify and replace corrupted files, along with outdated files, but maybe not.

Onebi6f4607

Mar 25, 2018
Tried a new Game.

Craft Fishrod, catch fish, created fireplace, interacted with it

But the cooking menu remains empty, there is no option available

Basically, soft locked at the Tutorial, I don´t know if anyone else has\had this problem

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Tried a new Game.

Craft Fishrod, catch fish, created fireplace, interacted with it

But the cooking menu remains empty, there is no option available

Basically, soft locked at the Tutorial, I don´t know if anyone else has\had this problem
There's an extra step in the menus at a crafting station like campfire or a kitchen counter, you have to click on the little pot icon in the upper left of the screen to open up the recipes available for that sub-menu.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
There's a great database of cards at , but it's been down for two days now and I'm starting to get worried. That site is always my first stop to check for new community creations, and Shan might be there.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This one here. I'm too stupid to use a forum ;)
Never mind, you will soon learn ;)

Well, now I need more detailed information to get a clue what happens in your game.
So share an explorer screenshot of you game folder, what have you downloaded, which Repack version.
Did you use 7-Zip to extract (WINRar is known to fail on some files)?
Any error messages while extracting?

KevKevKev

Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded it via torrent, the latest version (15) and I used -Zip to unzip it and moved the folder to the front of the hard drive and also renamed the folder. There are no big error messages other than the exe. wouldn't react

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes