nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Do you have HS2 (you just posted there) now or AI Shoujo?

I can only speak for HS2, and there saving happens automatically after finishing H-scenes with a girl. You have a free joice of the girls you have in the active group, and after starting sex with one you have free access to the unlocked H-scenes and which are available for the certain girl (depending on her stats and mood).

But I guess in AI it´s similar.
I have Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu Sunshine installed on the same hard drive, and they both have Free H mode. I liked both games, but I don't have much more space.

But I also wanted to try AI Shoujo, but it is more than 100gb. I think AI is graphically better than HS2 and KKS, but I'm not sure.

Thanks anyway friend, maybe I'll try it next week (if I can find space to unzip the compressed file xD).

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu Sunshine installed on the same hard drive, and they both have Free H mode. I liked both games, but I don't have much more space.

But I also wanted to try AI Shoujo, but it is more than 100gb. I think AI is graphically better than HS2 and KKS, but I'm not sure.

Thanks anyway friend, maybe I'll try it next week (if I can find space to unzip the compressed file xD).
Well - graphically I guess AI is the same level as HS2, you also can use HS2 character cards.
The difference is more the playing experience, it´s more on the crafting side (you´re living on an island collecting materials to improve your home) besides interacting with max 4 girls.
Chara creator and StudioNEO (base version) is the same as HS2.

Download size of recent BetterRepack R15 is only 51GB, the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO - you don´t need if you won´t intensively work with StudioNEO.

Reactions: nickfriendly

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
Oh - sry, my bad, didn´t note this message :oops:
Indeed the missing mod "cunihinx.sawa" is a face mod, including the face sculpting and necessary parts like the Eye brush and makeups - so you can´t see them.

But now I found some strange: the mod you´re missing is included in BetterRepack, but only in the Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2! I guess you only have the Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive AIS, but unfortunately this mod isn´t included there o_O

Despite there is help: you download it from Exclusive HS2 - go to , click on [cunihinx] sawa v1.0.zipmod, the download should start automatically.
Don´t extract (!), store the .zipmod file into your game/mods/MyMods to prevent your new mod from deleting by the Sideloder update function.
Well... After your message, I think I understand what the problem is. I downloaded the game like this. Is this the problem? I didn't download the modpack, just the game
Torrent.PNG

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well... After your message, I think I understand what the problem is. I downloaded the game like this. Is this the problem? I didn't download the modpack, just the game
View attachment 3325092
Nope - you don´t need the Optional Studio Modpack for the game.
As I´ve said the missing cunihinx mod is included in the Modpack - Exclusive HS2, but should be in the standard Modpack to be available for both games.
I hope it will work in AI after you downloaded yourself as I explained.

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
Nope - you don´t need the Optional Studio Modpack for the game.
As I´ve said the missing cunihinx mod is included in the Modpack - Exclusive HS2, but should be in the standard Modpack to be available for both games.
I hope it will work in AI after you downloaded yourself as I explained.
Well, i don't know why, but I can't access this site
The last thing i can try - update mods from KKManager. If that's not help, then i don't know. That's strange im only one who encountered with this problem, i don't even know or the problem is with the repack, or if im teribly unlucky

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, i don't know why, but I can't access this site
The last thing i can try - update mods from KKManager. If that's not help, then i don't know. That's strange im only one who encountered with this problem, i don't even know or the problem is with the repack, or if im teribly unlucky
If you wanted to download the mod from the Sideloader site the link I posted above there seem to be a problem - I also can´t reach this site since yesterday.
I hope they recover soon.

I would share it here for you but the file is to big for attachment :cry:

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
If you wanted to download the mod from the Sideloader site the link I posted above there seem to be a problem - I also can´t reach this site since yesterday.
I hope they recover soon.

I would share it here for you but the file is to big for attachment :cry:
I just can’t understand why cards are needed in a repack, for which there are no materials in the same repack

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, can someone help me with this problem?

I have 2 next gen versions, 2.1 and 3.7. When I replace version 3.7 in the right place of 2.1, it has the following result:

View attachment 3330189
(next gen ver 3.7)
View attachment 3330193 View attachment 3330194 View attachment 3330195
(next gen ver 2.1)
View attachment 3330207 View attachment 3330211
Version 2.1 still works fine but 3.7 does not.
Sorry about my bad English.
I hope you have not placed both version together in your game - there may be conflicts.

Anyway my 3.7 is working fine.
Did you also copy the BepInEx folder included in the mod.zip into your game main folder?
(the presets and UserData folders aren´t important)

Reactions: |_Lonely_|

Jaythulu

Aug 20, 2017
Has anyone made or found a decent tutorial for making mods for AI? I saw that there are a lot more sex pose options in the studio than the main game, and I'd like to try porting them over. Damned if I can find anything to help get me started though.

|_Lonely_|

May 11, 2023
Hello everyone, are there any MODs or settings to improve or be more useful in AI house building mode?

When I use Mouse Move Key, the object is always outside the mouse pointer position. Is there any way to fix it?
Screenshot 2024-02-08 211954.png Screenshot 2024-02-08 211843.png

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Any one know any cheats or trainer its then easier to build thank you
All you have to do to unlock the "endgame", a big island with open space to build and free building of anything you've already unlocked, is follow what little bit of story and questing there is. It takes maybe 90 minutes total, start to finish, to do that. Then you can take your girls and go build a harem paradise on another island. And you don't really need to build much of a base to get there. A campfire, a bed, and a storage chest will get you to the point you can finish the quests.

adiktus

Feb 2, 2018
Before updating to r15, I was able to increase/decrease the gamespeed using numpad + - and *. Is there a way in r15? Maybe a setting I have to change?

adiktus

Feb 2, 2018
Before updating to r15, I was able to increase/decrease the gamespeed using numpad + - and *. Is there a way in r15? Maybe a setting I have to change?
Apparently this is a script called scale_time? I copied it from the last repack I used into the scripts folder, but it still doesn't work.

Nvm. Got it to work by editing the file.

Anyone know how to trigger that scene where a girl talks about how it would be like if she had a baby?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes