turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, can someone help me with this problem?

I have 2 next gen versions, 2.1 and 3.7. When I replace version 3.7 in the right place of 2.1, it has the following result:

View attachment 3330189
(next gen ver 3.7)
View attachment 3330193 View attachment 3330194 View attachment 3330195
(next gen ver 2.1)
View attachment 3330207 View attachment 3330211
Version 2.1 still works fine but 3.7 does not.
Sorry about my bad English.
I hope you have not placed both version together in your game - there may be conflicts.

Anyway my 3.7 is working fine.
Did you also copy the BepInEx folder included in the mod.zip into your game main folder?
(the presets and UserData folders aren´t important)

Reactions: |_Lonely_|

Jaythulu

Aug 20, 2017
Has anyone made or found a decent tutorial for making mods for AI? I saw that there are a lot more sex pose options in the studio than the main game, and I'd like to try porting them over. Damned if I can find anything to help get me started though.

|_Lonely_|

May 11, 2023
Hello everyone, are there any MODs or settings to improve or be more useful in AI house building mode?

When I use Mouse Move Key, the object is always outside the mouse pointer position. Is there any way to fix it?
Screenshot 2024-02-08 211954.png Screenshot 2024-02-08 211843.png

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Any one know any cheats or trainer its then easier to build thank you
All you have to do to unlock the "endgame", a big island with open space to build and free building of anything you've already unlocked, is follow what little bit of story and questing there is. It takes maybe 90 minutes total, start to finish, to do that. Then you can take your girls and go build a harem paradise on another island. And you don't really need to build much of a base to get there. A campfire, a bed, and a storage chest will get you to the point you can finish the quests.

adiktus

Feb 2, 2018
Before updating to r15, I was able to increase/decrease the gamespeed using numpad + - and *. Is there a way in r15? Maybe a setting I have to change?

adiktus

Feb 2, 2018
Before updating to r15, I was able to increase/decrease the gamespeed using numpad + - and *. Is there a way in r15? Maybe a setting I have to change?
Apparently this is a script called scale_time? I copied it from the last repack I used into the scripts folder, but it still doesn't work.

Nvm. Got it to work by editing the file.

Anyone know how to trigger that scene where a girl talks about how it would be like if she had a baby?

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
The trainer doesn't seem to be in there anymore.
Hm, I am on repack R6, it's been a while. This is my script folder i used to play the game back then. Not sure if you can cheat the items with them.
Put the "script" folder in the root dir of the game and see if it works, if not just delete it.
* max. inventory slots (all set to 9999)
* max. talk motivations (not sure what that does lol, guess you can talk whenever you want to a girl even if she's in a bad mood).
* simple fishing (Just click fishing and it will catch it automatically).
* unrestricted h-positions (unlocks all poses, i guess)

I didn't play the game for a while just fiddled with the studio.
View attachment scripts.7z

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Any idea what might be causing this time conflict red messages in the console?
Edit: i found out that removing AI_EnvironmentalSeasons plugin causes it because the plugin modifies the save file and the modification stays after its removal so any idea how to restore the save file without having to start anew?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AIShoujo-R15
(no new content, just hadn't yet made a torrent of it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: pepplez
Dec 16, 2021
If i change the hair color in any way, the shine disappears, until i pick one of the default color samples again. how do i get the shine back even with custom colors?

1708606074069.png
1708606099032.png

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes