turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
turbojoe i downloaded this version (also gdrive was convinient i downloaded it within couple of hours successfully), i just wanted to play the game again but with mods that could make most of cards work.

The last time i downloaded the game was somewhere in 2020-2021 from kimochi info and i stored it on my portable driver which broke unfortunately. I wanted to mod but at that time i found it confusing how to mod and most of mods and resources were unavailable or strictly paywalled.

Also i say 400gb bc, when you are in process of extracting the game - the overall size of things doubles.
This modpack may not be useful as long as you have an outdated game version with old main mods (especially BepInEx). All newer mods may not run properly with old BepInEx version.

Last recommendation from me: skip your old shit, make a clean new download/install of BetterRepack R15, then run "update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager).
If this is running fine you can transfer your old UserData and MyMods into the new game.

And at least: if you get help here in these threads you shouldn´t forget giving "Likes" ;)

Reactions: letskillbitches
Nov 28, 2021
This modpack may not be useful as long as you have an outdated game version with old main mods (especially BepInEx). All newer mods may not run properly with old BepInEx version.

Last recommendation from me: skip your old shit, make a clean new download/install of BetterRepack R15, then run "update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager).
If this is running fine you can transfer your old UserData and MyMods into the new game.

And at least: if you get help here in these threads you shouldn´t forget giving "Likes" ;)
btw do u know where to get mod pack for this wonder woman cuz ig it will fix the rest missing ones
1709559840599.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
btw do u know where to get mod pack for this wonder woman cuz ig it will fix the rest missing ones
View attachment 3409470
This is the modlist of your card
WondeWoman-modlist.jpg

You need 2 mods, all included in BetterRepack by default.

For single download:
- B17_WWArmor lookhere
- hooh.pogskin = hooh bodytex
WondeWoman-pogskin.jpg
is here

Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 3409827

For single download:
- B17_WWArmor lookhere
View attachment 3409834
is here
1709571684452.png
btw what are the "OPTIONAL Mods" folder? is that the mods i have to drop manually myself into mods directory?
also do u extract everything into "C:\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R15\mods\Sideloader Modpack"?

Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 3409827

For single download:
- B17_WWArmor lookhere
View attachment 3409834
is here
weird, i already have the file in the "hooh" folder 1709572794398.png

wonder woman appears bugged and keeps saying missing something for her

Nov 28, 2021
Yep - but most of them are Plugins and directly to copy into the game main folder.
You see, if you open the folder.

I for example using PushUpPlugin, Beaver, UIScaler and LipSync.
1709632027416.png
how come i have so much missing
and the link u provided doesnt contain most of the items to download

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3412098
how come i have so much missing
and the link u provided doesnt contain most of the items to download
does anyone have a good big modpack split in parts that covers all mods available?
Now I have to ask you: did you download/install the latest version of BetterRepack (AI is R15)? Or do you still mess around with you old game?

Btw at first quick look I see some face mods from cunihinx - these are exclusive HS2 and don´t work in AI.

Otherwise maybe you´re using to many character cards with no public mods or also HS2 cards with exclusive HS2 mods.

Anyway for Hanmens stuff look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
There is bug discussed earlier in this thread but with no solution which is new girls added to the housing island don't move their mouth while speaking/Hscene/etc has anyone fugured out what is causing it? i tried several things with no success.

Nov 28, 2021
Now I have to ask you: did you download/install the latest version of BetterRepack (AI is R15)? Or do you still mess around with you old game?

Btw at first quick look I see some face mods from cunihinx - these are exclusive HS2 and don´t work in AI.

Otherwise maybe you´re using to many character cards with no public mods or also HS2 cards with exclusive HS2 mods.

Anyway for Hanmens stuff look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
i told you i installed
AIShoujo-R15 full mod update 20-FED-2024
link: drive
size: 137 GB
from gdrive, it says r15 but it doesnt seem to have all mods. Its missing wonder woman,chun li,most yakuza characters etc. But a lot of cards seem to work. Forget about the "old game", like i said it died within a broken portable drive and i lost it years ago.
I couldnt download any of the modpack stuff from the thread's heading cuz the hosting sites r bad and file sizes are too big/not split.
if those mods are HS2 only exclusive then why i keep their cards on AI card sites and see ppl actually use it in AI.

Btw thanks about the skin link mention, now the skin isnt dark. Im still missing crapton of mods though.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i told you i installed

from gdrive, it says r15 but it doesnt seem to have all mods. Its missing wonder woman,chun li,most yakuza characters etc. But a lot of cards seem to work. Forget about the "old game", like i said it died within a broken portable drive and i lost it years ago.
I couldnt download any of the modpack stuff from the thread's heading cuz the hosting sites r bad and file sizes are too big/not split.
if those mods are HS2 only exclusive then why i keep their cards on AI card sites and see ppl actually use it in AI.

Btw thanks about the skin link mention, now the skin isnt dark.
If you have AI cards they should work in AI and NOT use mods exclusive HS2.
But as I´ve said all charas with cunihinx facemods are definitely HS2 only.

Btw Chun-Li you can find some AI cards here

Nov 28, 2021
If you have AI cards they should work in AI and NOT use mods exclusive HS2.
But as I´ve said all charas with cunihinx facemods are definitely HS2 only.

Btw Chun-Li you can find some AI cards here
But i do get AI cards from ai bepis site for some reason it keeps saying i miss the stuff for them, like did u see the loading screenshot, its missing an entire pack of mods that i have no clue where to get. I mean why would ai cards use HS2 mods thats stupid or vice versa
i got these haruka cards from bepis but i need a cunihinx mod for it.

those are the only haruka cards for ai and theyre for AI, i have haruka outfit card in game that works fine but why i dont have the rest of her to work? theres no haruka hair model or face features in game whatsoever. Like my repack is partially dysfunctional cuz it has some assest and others dont.
The only haruka card i got to work is that disgustingly young version of her

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
But i do get AI cards from ai bepis site for some reason it keeps saying i miss the stuff for them, like did u see the loading screenshot, its missing an entire pack of mods that i have no clue where to get. I mean why would ai cards use HS2 mods thats stupid or vice versa
i got this haruka card from bepis but i need a cunihinx mod for it.
You´re right - that´s weird. Was complained from other members here.

I guess this is the fault of some chara creators who ignore that not all mods are working in AI.

And generally a problem of Bepis, most uploaders forget a link to needed mods.

You can try to follow this wonderful https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13126231 guide from El`Capitan to rework those HS2 mods to AI, but it´s not easy to do.

And most of these mods you should find here

Nov 28, 2021

I guess this is the fault of some chara creators who ignore that not all mods are working in AI.

You can try to follow this wonderful https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13126231 guide from El`Capitan to rework those HS2 mods to AI, but it´s not easy to do.

btw i stumbled upon that earlier and i was like "jeez i need to do that with every single mod i get?" like seriously thats gonna be more work than game
If anyone's reading this, please dump your Reworks of HS2 exclusives to save time if its possible to do.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe
Nov 28, 2021

i downloaded darkruler mods and place within "sideloader modpack" folder but still doesnt work, where do i put it?
1709898164228.png
i mean theres many other folders that are also sideloader modpacks
1709898362684.png
i placed it now in 3 different folders within "Sideloader modpack, sideload modpack bleeding edge>Discord and exclusive AIS" still doesnt work

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes