fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
So AIMainGameOptimizations plugin is causing shadows to cat crazy and spin with you as you turn around any idea how fix that without removing the plugin?
Edit: Nvm fixed it.

Last edited:

zoyfeik

Dec 5, 2022
Hello, I'm triying to download the game trought the first comment, but the 7zip files tell me that are damaged. I'm sorry but I am not readin trought 580 pages of discussion so, anyone else happened the same? There's a way to solve it? Is there another link to downoad the game?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: anon670-1

LAS0719

Oct 4, 2019
Hello, I'm triying to download the game trought the first comment, but the 7zip files tell me that are damaged. I'm sorry but I am not readin trought 580 pages of discussion so, anyone else happened the same? There's a way to solve it? Is there another link to downoad the game?
Thanks in advance.
I used the Mega... (free) took a few days but worked...
(did you use 7zip for unpacking?)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks in advance.
Yep - 7-Zip is mandatory to get all perfectly extracted.

On the other side I guess you have downloaded the splitted files - so read here at first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-11662617

The torrent link for AI is here - pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO and not for the game. You can deactivate before starting the torrent download.

Despite you want continue with the splitted packs read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-10481161 how to manage

zoyfeik

Dec 5, 2022
Yep - 7-Zip is mandatory to get all perfectly extracted.

On the other side I guess you have downloaded the splitted files - so read here at first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-11662617

The torrent link for AI is here - pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO and not for the game. You can deactivate before starting the torrent download.

Despite you want continue with the splitted packs read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-10481161 how to manage
Yeah I think it was the 7-Zip program, bc it was in another hard disk, i'm gonna install it and download the files to see if it works. Thanks for the answers (LAS0719 you too) and other important information you give, appreciate it.

Reactions: turbojoe
Nov 28, 2021
how do i make girls go to toilet or masturbate? i keep seeing duretic is an option for her to go to toilet but never seen her go to

Nov 28, 2021
also why during h scenes my character get upscaled? like i have some short height characters become taller when i enter h scene mode how do i prevent that

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
how do i make girls go to toilet or masturbate? i keep seeing duretic is an option for her to go to toilet but never seen her go to
That's controlled by . Usually, a character should use the toilet frequently, may be more after it is developped. Mine are pretty active. Masturbation is "pretty easy" when they have high sexuality: When they come to you for sex, learn to say NO (c: I know, that it's hard, but ...

01.PNG 04.PNG

also why during h scenes my character get upscaled? like i have some short height characters become taller when i enter h scene mode how do i prevent that
03.PNG

I have an issue, during H-scene (toilet for instance), I can't see anything because of the walls, is it possible like Koikatsu to see throught them ?
That can be adjusted. Just play with those settings.

02.PNG

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2021
That's controlled by . Usually, a character should use the toilet frequently, may be more after it is developped. Mine are pretty active. Masturbation is "pretty easy" when they have high sexuality: When they come to you for sex, learn to say NO (c: I know, that it's hard, but ...

View attachment 3478840 View attachment 3478889

View attachment 3478841

That can be adjusted. Just play with those settings.

View attachment 3478842
oddly enough i dont have an option when they invite me for fuck, i just start automatically following them.

Mar 31, 2020
Just throwing up the latest incarnation of my island house (motel?), remodeled to include the dance furniture from the 11/08 update, so obviously you'll need that. Drop it into \UserData\housing\03 and load it from the housing interface, expect to take a while for it to finish loading (takes me a few minutes even on a SSD).

View attachment 457352
i've been looking for this haha

Reactions: Herbmetaru
Mar 31, 2020
AI does have that plugin, but it didn't seem to work when I went to check out the file it was happening in. Thing is I'm certain this same bug has happened to me before and overtime it just eventually corrected itself. It could be something to do with how the housing island loads in because I'm also using the plugin that allows for more than 4 girls at a time, and it only affects the girls on that island, not the starting one.
i'm looking for that mod that allows you to have more than 4 girls, do you remember how it's done?

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
i'm looking for that mod that allows you to have more than 4 girls, do you remember how it's done?
It should already be in your plug-in menu because I don't recall having to drop it in from the optional folder in all these repacks. Bring up your phone and go to Options > Plugin settings > AI_ExtraGirls 1.0.4. Should be near the top of the list, and if not then try the optionals folder with the name I provided.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes