turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I don't know if this is possible but if someone could do this I'd appreciate a single Mega download option for all optional sliders sideloaders? I'm sick & tired of all the utorrent Malwarebytes alerts popping up even after adding it as an exception to my Allowed list, for some reason it just keeps spamming the alert anyways and I worry that there's a Trojan either in the file or from the site itself since it keeps popping up that warning about a Trojan.

It's just annoying to see that alert pop up every 5 seconds. I don't even know if those optional mods are necessary much less what those even are as they're not exactly labeled.
That´s odd - do you possibly have country restrictions for torrents?
I´m downloading HS2 since R4.1 with uTorrent and NEVER had any issues or malware alerts o_O
And also barely heard people complaining torrent issues since I´m present here in AI and HS2 threads.

That's more complicated than I expected. I can't tell from the list of options whether I need to download all of them one at a time or if I just have to download a file from the most past recently uploaded file.

I was expecting if anything just a single all-in-one optional sideloader zip file to download where I didn't have to guess if it's all of them and if it's the most up-to-date. Maybe I'm jsut dumb and don't know how to navigate the Mega site as much as I thought?

Gonna just guess it's the one dated R15 2023.04.10 is all I need?
To add pepplez what he´s not shown: to download from MEGA is meaning Splitted Packs, for newest Optional Studio Modpack there are 70 files to download !!!
StudioModpack15-MEGA.png

Working with splitted files is always a pain in the ass, you have to follow an established rule to install it successfully. And while downloading each file there may happen a mistake and the file is "corrupted" and the extracting is stopping there with an error message.
Anyway here a miniguide how to work with splitted files https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-7289769

But I strongly recommend torrent download.

Reactions: pepplez
May 9, 2020
That´s odd - do you possibly have country restrictions for torrents?
I´m downloading HS2 since R4.1 with uTorrent and NEVER had any issues or malware alerts o_O
And also barely heard people complaining torrent issues since I´m present here in AI and HS2 threads.

To add pepplez what he´s not shown: to download from MEGA is meaning Splitted Packs, for newest Optional Studio Modpack there are 70 files to download !!!
View attachment 3535780

Working with splitted files is always a pain in the ass, you have to follow an established rule to install it successfully. And while downloading each file there may happen a mistake and the file is "corrupted" and the extracting is stopping there with an error message.
Anyway here a miniguide how to work with splitted files https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-7289769

But I strongly recommend torrent download.
I don't know if America has some utorrent restrictions or not but I didn't have as many alerts pop up using it in the past when I was downloading a patch for another game. It kept popping up an alert every time for an Incoming or Outgoing thing going on and when I clicked to manage exceptions it didn't show me anything that needed to be listed as an exception for the Allowed list.

I think the Malwarebytes alerts that kept popping up was coming from my Malwarebytes add-on for Firefox but I couldn't figure out what it needed me to do to allow for an exception. It was downloading the file, but those alerts just kept spam popping up anyways. I could've just walked away and ignored it letting it do its thing to download but the more it kept notifying me saying "Trojan" it bothered me so I had to stop it just to stop the alert spam.

And thanks for the info about Mega files split, I'll make sure it's done correctly.

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I don't know if America has some utorrent restrictions or not but I didn't have as many alerts pop up using it in the past when I was downloading a patch for another game. It kept popping up an alert every time for an Incoming or Outgoing thing going on and when I clicked to manage exceptions it didn't show me anything that needed to be listed as an exception for the Allowed list.

I think the Malwarebytes alerts that kept popping up was coming from my Malwarebytes add-on for Firefox but I couldn't figure out what it needed me to do to allow for an exception. It was downloading the file, but those alerts just kept spam popping up anyways. I could've just walked away and ignored it letting it do its thing to download but the more it kept notifying me saying "Trojan" it bothered me so I had to stop it just to stop the alert spam.

And thanks for the info about Mega files split, I'll make sure it's done correctly.
I´m using uTorrent out of the box, my Firefox has activated AdBlocker Ultimate.
Never needed an exception for torrent downloads.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
May 9, 2020
I´m using uTorrent out of the box, my Firefox has activated AdBlocker Ultimate.
Never needed an exception for torrent downloads.
I could be using uTorrent incorrectly?

I'm not using a uTorrent client, I had to install a free web version of it so it's downloading things directly from a uTorrent site on the browser. This could be my issue for why I can't figure out how to get Malwarebytes to add an exception somewhere to stop the annoying alert spam.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020

I'm not using a uTorrent client, I had to install a free web version of it so it's downloading things directly from a uTorrent site on the browser. This could be my issue for why I can't figure out how to get Malwarebytes to add an exception somewhere to stop the annoying alert spam.
If you can download more than 5GB a day from mega, i assume you have a paid account. Why not use the mega desktop app then? It will download files faster than the browser and also makes sure to get not corrupted files.

Reactions: turbojoe
May 9, 2020
If you can download more than 5GB a day from mega, i assume you have a paid account. Why not use the mega desktop app then? It will download files faster than the browser and also makes sure to get not corrupted files.
That's what I'm doing now, it's why I asked if anyone had a Mega link to download the Optional Sideloader.

It's a Mega Split download link though so it'll be all together once its all extracted into a 7zip file.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021

I´m using free client uTorrent Classic from here if that helps.

your_Scream

Dec 19, 2023
I came across a very interesting thing and I can’t understand something. I downloaded the game and launched it from the launcher. Everything was ok, I created a character and launched the game. But since my keyboard did not work in the game, I decided to launch a purely application. I went in and launched the game and did not find it the character I created. I launched the game and the keyboard worked there. I decided to find the character card in the files. It didn’t work. I launched the launcher and went to the folder. The character card was there but it wasn’t there. After that I moved these cards to a separate folder. But here’s the magic As soon as I close the launcher, this folder disappears, as do the card files. When I launch the launcher, the character card appears in its place again. What's going on?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I came across a very interesting thing and I can’t understand something. I downloaded the game and launched it from the launcher. Everything was ok, I created a character and launched the game. But since my keyboard did not work in the game, I decided to launch a purely application. I went in and launched the game and did not find it the character I created. I launched the game and the keyboard worked there. I decided to find the character card in the files. It didn’t work. I launched the launcher and went to the folder. The character card was there but it wasn’t there. After that I moved these cards to a separate folder. But here’s the magic As soon as I close the launcher, this folder disappears, as do the card files. When I launch the launcher, the character card appears in its place again. What's going on?
I´m a little confused about what you want to explain, so I have to guess.

With "launcher" you´re meaning the InitSetting.exe? This is the correct file to start the game.
The keyboard should always work, although all can be done with the mouse. Excepting some useful shortcuts like "M" to activate physic collision in creator, or "N" to open a window while H-Scene to adjust body/hands for correct position.
Ok, this is valid for HS2 (I´m playing), but I guess this is also for AI.

Character cards should normally be in UserData/chara/female (or /male for Player cards). You can create subfolders there for better overview, but you should know only characters from chara/female can gain stat points.

your_Scream

Dec 19, 2023
Извините, я вообще не понимаю вашего вопроса. Может быть, вы обвиняемые были более виновны или просто добавили скриншоты того, что не работает?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Извините (Переводчик Google не обеспечивает правильный перевод)
1713043222514.png
состояние папок перед запуском лаунчера

----------
1713043342689.png
состояние папок после запуска лаунчера

----
1713043382958.png
лаунчер закрыт

your_Scream

Dec 19, 2023
Я немного не понимаю, что вы хотите объяснить, поэтому мне придется догадываться.

Под «лаунчером» вы имеете в виду InitSetting.exe? Это правильный файл для запуска игры.
Клавиатура должна работать всегда, хотя все можно сделать и с помощью мыши. За исключением некоторых полезных ярлыков, таких как «M», чтобы активировать физическое столкновение в редакторе, или «N», чтобы открыть окно, а H-Scene, чтобы настроить тело/руки для правильного положения.
Хорошо, это справедливо для HS2 (я играю), но, думаю, это касается и ИИ.

Карты персонажей обычно должны находиться в папке UserData/chara/female (или /male для карточек игроков). Вы можете создать там подпапки для лучшего обзора, но вы должны знать, что только персонажи из Чары/женщины могут получать очки характеристик.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
да, я имею в виду InitSetting.exe. Unfortunately, when I launch the game through the launcher, my keyboard and mouse do not work. So I tried to launch it through AI-Syoujyo.exe and through this launch the keyboard works fine. But the game does not see the characters in the female folder

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I had the same problem a long time ago, that Honey-Select2 character cards were just deleted. (They start with the name: HS2Chaf... or HS2DX) This seems to be caused by some addon, or even BepInEx itself ? In my version I can load HoneySelect2 cards (HS2CHAF, short for Honey Select2 Character Female) but I don't know what exactly causes this problem.

Try to update your BepInEX to the newest Version, that's all i can think off.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
And additionally I would recommend to move your game main folder "[ScrewThisNoise] AI Shoujo xxxxx" directly to D:/, and shorten the folder name to "AI-R15" - to get shorter file pathes.

your_Scream

Dec 19, 2023
I completely reinstalled the game. I still can’t understand why if I launch the game through the launcher, the W A S D buttons and the right and left mouse buttons don’t work. The rest of the keyboard buttons and the mouse wheel work fine. When I launch the game without the launcher, everything works fine too. In which folder can I change the game launch settings without launching the launcher?I also have Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu and they work fine. Perhaps the problem is that they have different installation methods. I installed Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu through a regular installer.AI-Syoujo was just downloaded and then unzipped

Last edited:

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I completely reinstalled the game. I still can’t understand why if I launch the game through the launcher, the W A S D buttons and the right and left mouse buttons don’t work. The rest of the keyboard buttons and the mouse wheel work fine. When I launch the game without the launcher, everything works fine too. In which folder can I change the game launch settings without launching the launcher?I also have Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu and they work fine. Perhaps the problem is that they have different installation methods. I installed Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu through a regular installer.AI-Syoujo was just downloaded and then unzipped
I still have no clue what you call "Launcher" - I only know "InitSetting".

And still I have no imagination how to play with keyboard, I only know the Shortcuts
Keyboard-HS2_shortcut.jpg
This is from HS2, but I guess AI Shoujo is similar.

Or are you talking about VR Mode?

The installation method shouldn´t matter, I always only downloaded from here since BetterRepack R4, extracted and run the game as standalone without registry.bat.

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
I would like to download the girl card inside the game, but it tell me that, failed to connect to sever. What should I do? Help pls.

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I would like to download the girl card inside the game, but it tell me that, failed to connect to sever. What should I do? Help pls.
Not quite sure what you´re talking about, but I guess you´re meaning the "Network" connection in the main screen.
Well - so far I know this was always only available for Japan, and maybe completely dead now cuz Illision Games shutdown.

Also this site isn´t available anymore.

Look for cards here
or here

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
ManlyMarco's Cheat Tools Current v3.3.1 release (downloaded from the discord server, posted 04/16/2024)
unzip and put in BepInEx/plugin folder. (You need at least v.5 of BepInEx)
In game press the Pause Key on your keyboard. (can be changed in options, press F1 and search for cheat)
Original Message: " Current v3.3.1 release has a bug preventing noclip from working in AIS. This build has the issue fixed, proper release coming someday. "

The picture is from his and shows an older version v2.7.
cheattools preview ai.png

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes