HeroicSteve

Apr 7, 2019
Scene files must be used with the studio, blue icon exe in the game folder.
I've loaded the scene from better repack but I can't seem to play it. I've tried all the other scenes (including few I found from internet) but I still can't play it. Tried to right click the play button (on the left middle of the screen) to view the time line but they all have empty time lines.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
THe last time i played an 'Illusion' game was 10 years+ ago... I hope this can run in my PC...
The base game mechanics hasn´t changed remarkably, but the amount of mods of the BetterRepack has encreased (as the download size tells you).
Main address is here , torrent download strongly recommended. And use 7-Zip to extract.

Javis087

May 8, 2021
Full mod but no mod for studio update 31-03-2024: 141GB link just work only 7 day

IBTC

Dec 11, 2021
Anyone know why the futanaris dont have balls, ive tried every setting in the uncensor selector but nothing works. also using HF patch not the repack, not sure if it matters tho.

WildMan62

Dec 28, 2023
When I start game from Initsetting I get a blank screen and then a not responding pop up. I reinstalled and it still happens. Any tips to fix?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
When I start game from Initsetting I get a blank screen and then a not responding pop up. I reinstalled and it still happens. Any tips to fix?
I am trying to move game closer to root right now.
Right decision - loading issues are mostly caused by too long file pathes.
You should have your game main folder short named and on top of a drive, and better avoid C:/ - so e.g. D:/AI-R15

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

eldefinn

Jun 4, 2022
how do you reset all the girls stats? remove all ecchi and life skills since i want to see what skills they can get on their own
you can do that with this website. (if there's a problem with posting links, just remove it)

Nov 28, 2021
material editor doesnt work? i click on either it doesnt open the editor window and it wont load bumpmaps
in hs2 it works fine

Last edited:
May 9, 2020
I don't know if this is possible but if someone could do this I'd appreciate a single Mega download option for all optional sliders sideloaders? I'm sick & tired of all the utorrent Malwarebytes alerts popping up even after adding it as an exception to my Allowed list, for some reason it just keeps spamming the alert anyways and I worry that there's a Trojan either in the file or from the site itself since it keeps popping up that warning about a Trojan.

It's just annoying to see that alert pop up every 5 seconds. I don't even know if those optional mods are necessary much less what those even are as they're not exactly labeled.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I don't know if this is possible but if someone could do this I'd appreciate a single Mega download option for all optional sliders sideloaders?
Sure there is a public mega-folder on ScrewThisNoise better repack side.
select Ai-Shoujo on the left side and look to the right side where you find this .

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
May 9, 2020
Sure there is a public mega-folder on ScrewThisNoise better repack side.
select Ai-Shoujo on the left side and look to the right side where you find this mega-folder.
That's more complicated than I expected. I can't tell from the list of options whether I need to download all of them one at a time or if I just have to download a file from the most past recently uploaded file.

I was expecting if anything just a single all-in-one optional sideloader zip file to download where I didn't have to guess if it's all of them and if it's the most up-to-date. Maybe I'm jsut dumb and don't know how to navigate the Mega site as much as I thought?

Gonna just guess it's the one dated R15 2023.04.10 is all I need?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Gonna just guess it's the one dated R15 2023.04.10 is all I need?
That's the base game ~50GB, if you already have it you won't download it again. The optional mods are in the folder shown below. according to the date, i would download this, but i'm not sure myself actually.

folder.jpg
this mods contain maps, skins and much other stuff which can't be played in the game, it's for the studio-neo where you can create your own scenes, if you want to make e.g. your own VN with it or just for fun. The studio neo isn't easy to use for beginners, so be warned.

May 9, 2020
That's the base game ~50GB, if you already have it you won't download it again. The optional mods are in the folder shown below. according to the date, i would download this, but i'm not sure myself actually.

View attachment 3535754
this mods contain maps, skins and much other stuff which can't be played in the game, it's for the studio-neo where you can create your own scenes, if you want to make e.g. your own VN with it or just for fun. The studio neo isn't easy to use for beginners, so be warned.
Thanks, I appreciate all the help. And my reason for getting these is so that I can make my own games so yeah I'm somewhat familiar with studio-neo, not an expert of course, but as a beginner I'm not that overwhelmed by it as I intend to learn with help from tutorials and such.

I'm gonna be making my own games. Mostly they will almost all be RPGM games but I will probably port some of them into VN when I get good enough at it with either Unreal Engine or Unity, most likely it's gonna be Unreal Engine though because I've heard some bad things about Unity's policies that changed a few months ago and don't want to force people to pay just to download my games.

I'm learning how to create the characters & animations & then export them to Blender. It's a lot of stuff to learn. lol

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes