liquidwind

Oct 30, 2019
Lifestyles that i unlocked so far:

Baby - Somewhat loving but also always seeking your attention or clingy.
Excitement seeker - seems to be the girl will randomly "want" to do something (eat, drink, play, bath, etc) and easily wants to do something else very fast.

xxxbaby.PNG
xxxexcitement_seeker.PNG
Ive only unlocked these two so far. Based on the chart someone linked here.
aishoujo.PNG

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay, finally preparing to make that leap of faith here...

Question, if I am going from the totally vanilla retail 1.0.0 version (+ preorder bonus)... All I need is "r1.3 full" correct? This patches and updates everything to current no?

I am just curious and will back up everything of course... but, I would like to see how much improvement in gameplay and bugfixes there are from the initial launch version I have been using...

Not to mention, it's likely getting to a point now that most people are using this (I noticed in various Japanese and Chinese forums that are discussing the game, we have the latest mods and patches here), and my mods would be meaningless if I finished them up now without the updates, because they would likely conflict and crash clients. I also made a CheatEngine script to allow you to freely mod each girl's stats (the main 8 in the status cards) on the fly (just Alt+Tab or put in windowed mode and change her Humanity to 0-9999 or make that vigilance 0, then tab back in, swap off her card a second, then back and viola, whatever number you entered is the new amount, stays and saves clean) without any hangups or issues, however it is only going to work on v1.0.0 presently...

I was doing this with various things to test and will have the ability to swap out pretty much any editable stat. When I was done testing and modding I figured I would go ahead and just drop it all together in a mod pack. Also looking into making a working male uncensor, an updated shader pack, tweaking down all the particle effects to simpler billboards (like the campfire, because the sparkles and stars seem to be 3D emitter objects, also maybe enable a menu/console to switch on/off things like god rays and such, simplify distant water, etc), cutting down the 300m view distance to maybe 1/2 or so (who really wants/needs to see the ruins base from the roof of the beach base?), also trying to add a distance culling script to unload 3D objects and shaders that exist a short distance outside of what the camera sees so you aren't rendering the whole world even when you are not looking in that direction (which is exactly what you are doing now, look at the ground, then run around, normal fps, then pull the map, look in the direction where more than one girl will fall into the cone, now try to look up straight quickly, lag spike? Yeah, you are loading them in the camera cone all the way across the island, even when you cannot possibly see them). This should reduce load times and increase fps dramatically, although you'll probably still get low spikes when multiple girls run up on you. Also, I want to see what voided post processing is being used because they are utilizing multiple post processing plugins as well as Unity's base post processing plugin. Ergo, you probably aren't even seeing half of what you are paying for in the data stream.

Not to mention I'm about 85% certain that I can mod in additional girls, probably have two mods for that, one that is progression sensitive (waiting until the secret base capsule is opened) and the other will be a free for all at the first stasis-capsule, I will just stop the game from flagging and unloading the add girl option at the first terminal. I will need to set scripted limit to the final number because each girl needs to receive a unique ID. I doubt most will be able to handle 9 girls but I was thinking to cap it at 30 to make it Artifical Academy Island or something... LOL! Yet there is a separate script entry for each girl, so I have to duplicate that then add a new number to the internal ID. So I need to choose how many will be the max as there was no original intention to add unlimited girls, although they did leave some script overrides in to add more... I think more will be arriving in the near future... which may break my mods... Staying hopeful for now...

Sorry, kind of ranted on there...

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Okay, finally preparing to make that leap of faith here...

Question, if I am going from the totally vanilla retail 1.0.0 version (+ preorder bonus)... All I need is "r1.3 full" correct? This patches and updates everything to current no?
You can apply it over a vanilla 1.0.0 install and replace all files, and it should work. You don't need to though as it includes the base game (+both preorders and the patches currently released) as well, so just extract it somewhere, run the registry fix and you should be up&running.

I'm planning on releasing R2 this weekend when the new illusion patch hits, so might hold on a few days if you're tight on bandwidth.

With R2 it has reached a maturity where I can recommend most users that've been waiting for things to stabilize, should jump on. The R1 series of releases have been recommended for early adopters only due to the fast movement of patches and mod releases.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
You can apply it over a vanilla 1.0.0 install and replace all files, and it should work. You don't need to though as it includes the base game (+both preorders and the patches currently released) as well, so just extract it somewhere, run the registry fix and you should be up&running.

I'm planning on releasing R2 this weekend when the new illusion patch hits, so might hold on a few days if you're tight on bandwidth.

With R2 it has reached a maturity where I can recommend most users that've been waiting for things to stabilize, should jump on. The R1 series of releases have been recommended for early adopters only due to the fast movement of patches and mod releases.
Great news! After tasting the game out of curiosity with your very first build, I was quite eager to play the game properly with a stable build.

Btw, I've checked some of the mods that came out, but have you seen anything similar to "Game Changer" the mod that would allow you to open up a menu on the press of a button and then set camera modes, change/position/resize characters on the fly and such?

I really hope it get some deserved mod support and thank you so much for putting time into your repacks, a true blessing after Hongfire's grim fate :LOL:

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Hey thanks brother, but yeah, not tight on bandwidth, at 68% already on torrent right now... Just kind of ADD, OCD, and periodically lazy... LOL! Don't feel like waiting for a download... Although it only said 57min so... yeah... 21 remaining...

I also want to see how people are scripting mods in through reverse engineering. I made a theoretically working but untested additional girls mod, but unsure if I need a modded mono.dll or what, but the assembly-csharp.dll won't repack correctly, but I can extract the sub-folders/files and pack those separately as late load overwrites... Yet, I've never modded an illusion game, although I have modded unity files and am about 50% complete my own adult survival horror game, minus voice acting, but the wife is a singer (with a multi octave range), and I can use my recording studio and auto-tune/melodyne if needed. I'm also in a Unity HDRP class presently, so that too... Been dabbling a long time, about to really contribute something for the fun of it all...

silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
I'd appreciate some advice, in regards to increasing the game's performance as much as possible. I'm working here with an Intel i5 7200 with 8 GB RAM. Yes, it's integrated graphics, and yes I realize that I am an ambitious man for wanting to run AI-S on a laptop.

I am not looking to be able to run the game with 60+ fps on 2k with everything maxed out. I just want to get to a comfortable playable point. The first time I ran the game, it was a very pretty, but unplayable, slideshow.

I turned it down to (fullscreen) 1280x720 and the lowest in-game settings as posible, and I managed to get around 10-15 fps. This is rough but dare I say playable at the minimum, but fishing and building are painful.

Do I have any hope of achieving at least 20-25 FPS somehow? Perhaps through some obscure config setting or optimization step? I would be content with that even if I have to wait minutes for the game to load lol. Many thanks.(edited)
realy you have only 15-20 fps? mine is an old intel quadcore 8gb gtx750 ti and run 50-60 fps maybe its because your using integrated vcrad.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
To be honest, I was wondering the same thing. When girls are tired or hungry, there's an specific advice you choose when talking to them where you tell them to go rest/eat. But what about when you need the girl to go warm herself up or cool herself down? Which advice do you choose? Maybe it's because the game is auto-translated(which leads to wrong and awkward translations), but afaik, there isn't one for that specific need. And i've seen it happen a lot that the girl stays cold and catchs a cold or something.
When she eats triple delight or seafood delight or coffee or banana soup, she'll know what it does thereafter and then use it all the time.

1. You have to provide the ingredients or teach her to get those ingredients.

2. There are personalities that will IGNORE this advice, so make sure you pick your three starting traits correctly, or fix them as you go with drops and crafting/cooking.

WM99

Nov 1, 2019
Does the lace bra and underwear look really blurry and weird for someone else?
View attachment 451519
ye, the game is using "old rally game bushes" technique for some reason, in normal games this would be caused by some setting being set to low, but not here (unless my game is broken, but i think they all are)
also, if ure using TAA from the dank P key menu from one of the optional mods, it would make things blurry if they are in motion (this can be fixed by tweaking but it would introduce twitching pixels), so id recommend using SMAA instead which unfortunately ignores hair and other transparency, or FXAA if you want your hair and other transparent stuff look rendered at 50%

TL-DR: yes, game bad

edit: heres example from my game, screens made with animation paused for Best Comparison Experience®, therfore TAA looked exactly like SMAA and isnt included

SMAA: ignores transparency, hell on earth
bandicam 2019-11-05 23-54-18-604.jpg

FXAA: everything is affected, but bra is half assed and hair is ruined
bandicam 2019-11-05 23-54-01-814.jpg

i dont get it.. y do dis
why cant the game have 256 levels of transparency?
why is it not affected by SMAA? are objects with transparency shader rendered after post processing?
why is the code written in a way i cant even comprehend, why, why, why mr. anderson, why

Last edited:
Reactions: NightShadeX

WM99

Nov 1, 2019
is there a editor for parameters in the 1.3 repack? I got her vigilance too high in my first playthrough :(
yes, in \[OPTIONAL] Mods\ScriptLoader
copy the 2 folders from here into the game main folder
then goto scripts, and delete things u wont need
the view_motivation_status.cs is what ure here for, in game u press numpad enter, pick the girl id, and there it is, a slider named "Wariness" somewhere on the left bottom side, drag it to the left, even tho u wont see it moving because the max slider value is insanely high for some reason, itll do its magic and it will set vigilance to 0

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I feel that the best free roam game from Illusion was AG3. The only thing new in AI Girl compared to AG3 is grind when you collect materials. The interactions between the girls are zero. In H-mode, the rest of the world is inactive. In AG3, the other girls could at least come and watch during sex scenes.
In 12 years from AG3 I would expect a little more realistic behavior and a more live world.

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019
why the 1st person view (pressing backspace during sex) have the girl's faces blurred a bit when their face is too close to the MC model any fix for it? my version is 1.0.1 cause IDK how to update it

and since im typing, do honey select cards work or no? There isnt any DOA cards for this game thats why

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes