boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Im kinda confused.. when the girl needs something specific like hot water. How do I give her that item only? You just advice them to eat or drink but it doesn't do anything
interface of this game is some kind of awkward after all (it took hour before i find the way to upgrade my inventory space with "+"). what you have to do is talk to the girl select "what you ask" the one with time counter on it. select the item and move it to her inventory then select "take it" (or something like that) where it should be at the middle of her inventory. done. but like i said that interface of this game is awkward, the extra icon ("take it" command icon) some kind of not stand out and look like a background at first.

WM99

Nov 1, 2019
why the 1st person view (pressing backspace during sex) have the girl's faces blurred a bit when their face is too close to the MC model any fix for it? my version is 1.0.1 cause IDK how to update it

and since im typing, do honey select cards work or no? There isnt any DOA cards for this game thats why
old game cards dont work
the blurring comes from the depth of field option
im not sure if it would be compatible, but you could try the BetterRepack patches

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019
old game cards dont work
the blurring comes from the depth of field option
im not sure if it would be compatible, but you could try the BetterRepack patches
so i downloaded all these i tried running the first one (1 to 1.1.) the setup says im missing files but ask if i still wanna install.

I Said yes, once installed i try to run the game it says UnityPlayer.dll is missing.
Do i install these repacks one at a time, or can i go straight to the 1.2 to 1.3 one?

WM99

Nov 1, 2019
so i downloaded all these i tried running the first one (1 to 1.1.) the setup says im missing files but ask if i still wanna install.

I Said yes, once installed i try to run the game it says UnityPlayer.dll is missing.
Do i install these repacks one at a time, or can i go straight to the 1.2 to 1.3 one?
ye u would have to do it one at a time, in the right order

well, now u could double down, triple down and install the others, or forget it and restore backup.. eh, if u made one

my internet is pretty crap, 40kbps upload, this isnt fun.. but heres that dll file, maybe itll work, eh.. probly wont since its from the 1.3 version..
View attachment UnityPlayer.zip

better off downloading those other updates and the base game repack for it, or just forget updates and download the full 1.3 repack version

heres the base 1.0

heres the full 1.3
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/page-64#post-2593865

make sure not to delete your userdata with the cards n stuff if u decide to do clean install

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019
ye u would have to do it one at a time, in the right order

well, now u could double down, triple down and install the others, or forget it and restore backup.. eh, if u made one

my internet is pretty crap, 40kbps upload, this isnt fun.. but heres that dll file, maybe itll work, eh.. probly wont since its from the 1.3 version..
View attachment 451637

better off downloading those other updates and the base game repack for it, or just forget updates and download the full 1.3 repack version

heres the base 1.0

heres the full 1.3
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/page-64#post-2593865

make sure not to delete your userdata with the cards n stuff if u decide to do clean install
ty i'll try the 1.3 repack first

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I feel that the best free roam game from Illusion was AG3. The only thing new in AI Girl compared to AG3 is grind when you collect materials. The interactions between the girls are zero. In H-mode, the rest of the world is inactive. In AG3, the other girls could at least come and watch during sex scenes.
In 12 years from AG3 I would expect a little more realistic behavior and a more live world.
Exactly as you've said. AG3 definitely have much more 'functionality and feature' on H-scene compared to AI girl. The only part AI girl win would be the graphic. I wonder if AI girl would have more update in the long run and eventually reach AG3 level of "AI".

Neocrator

Aug 12, 2019
If anybody have the issue that dont let you start a new game or enter the character creator i found a solution, works for me, maybe no for everyone, but i hope it can help anybody.

Go to this link and dowload the .rar it contais the debugged mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll. Replace the one is in your game folder:

AI Shoujo/MonoBleedingEdge/EmbedRuntime

Then go to the AI Shoujo\AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins and delete lib_burst_generated.dll

Before test every version on vanilla and repack, i can make run with this the 1.0.2 vanilla without transtation, i will test the 1.3 repack, hope anyone can solve his problem with this cause i see so much people asking for a solution with no asnwer.

TESTED. IT WORKS ON A 1.3 REPACK.

Last edited:

zxcess

Dec 8, 2017
I am playing the free mode, but I don't understand how to unlock the girls, there are none (I can only have change girl, and others in the terminals). I have the 999 batteries next to the pots and there is no icon. What other missions do I have to do to achieve something?

QuickBoner

May 28, 2018
playing it 1440p at full screen with GTX 1080 Ti here and I can still noticed some frame rate loss in certain situations.
too bad this game isn't support 4K Ultra Wide monitor it's such a beautiful H game.

hat's off for Illusion.
if you have the DHH v1.1.0 mod then you can press f1 in the game click advance and then you can put in a custom resolution, i got ultra wide that way!

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
So the girl just stop interacting with each other when you move to the housing island,is that because of bug or its just a missing feature?
You noticed any interactions between the girls before moving to the housing island? In my game the girls ignored each other all the time.
But maybe I missed something during the grind.

Exactly as you've said. AG3 definitely have much more 'functionality and feature' on H-scene compared to AI girl. The only part AI girl win would be the graphic. I wonder if AI girl would have more update in the long run and eventually reach AG3 level of "AI".
AI Girl graphics are definitely better than AG3. This is a fairly natural development in 12 years.
But if the only advantage of AI girl is better graphics, a better choice is Honey Select.
H-scenes are basically the same as in Ai Girl, but there's no annoying grind in Honey Select.

Taking into account nice graphics and free roaming, AI girl has the potential. But I doubt Illusion will use that potential. I suppose the expansion packs will bring more sex positions, some toys, but not a living world and interactions between girls.
In AG3, it was nice that the H-scenes didn't stop the world. Other girls could watch h-scenes, get aroused, run to masturbate.

I do not know why Illusion did not go this way in AI Girl and did not try to extend what was good in AG3.

Reactions: edhorren and w.iT

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Great news! After tasting the game out of curiosity with your very first build, I was quite eager to play the game properly with a stable build.

Btw, I've checked some of the mods that came out, but have you seen anything similar to "Game Changer" the mod that would allow you to open up a menu on the press of a button and then set camera modes, change/position/resize characters on the fly and such?

I really hope it get some deserved mod support and thank you so much for putting time into your repacks, a true blessing after Hongfire's grim fate :LOL:
No, I have yet to see a mod like that... nor have I heard about such a mod being developed... that being said, stuff are getting worked on all over the place, so starting to get hard to keep up with everything in development, so might've missed that :LOL:

Thanks for the feedback :)
coincidence... I just made this post on my discord:

1573028009737.png
So.. sure, I'll gladly accept them. :D

If anyone else wants to add in cards or scenes they've made; I recommend you send it to me (preferably) in discord as a DM, as they're the easiest to notice, or a PM here if you don't use discord. I may miss it if it's in the discussion here ;)

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
You noticed any interactions between the girls before moving to the housing island? In my game the girls ignored each other all the time.

AI Girl graphics are definitely better than AG3. This is a fairly natural development in 12 years.
But if the only advantage of AI girl is better graphics, a better choice is Honey Select.
H-scenes are basically the same as in Ai Girl, but there's no annoying grind in Honey Select.

Taking into account nice graphics and free roaming, AI girl has the potential. But I doubt Illusion will use that potential. I suppose the expansion packs will bring more sex positions, some toys, but not a living world and interactions between girls.
In AG3, it was nice that the H-scenes didn't stop the world. Other girls could watch h-scenes, get aroused, run to masturbate.

I do not know why Illusion did not go this way in AI Girl and did not try to extend what was good in AG3.
For the interaction between girls, I think its tied to their stat/personality/skill, there's no proven based on this guess tho since I dont know how it happen in the first place and its rare too. I just hope that the interaction is not decided by pure RNG because that's gotta be bad design.

Someone ought to send Illusion a long worded letter to let them give AI girl the update it deserve.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019

AG3 if you used the cheat system, you'd see there's love/friendship/jealousy/sleep/bathroom/hunger/lewdness... 7 active statuses like the sims which caused the girls to perform interactions with the world. There were also a bunch of personalities, but they were static picked traits and had no way to improving or changing depending on how they interact with the environment.

In AI girl, I believe the statuses are Hunger/Fatigue/Lewdness/sickness... along with that there's a sizable interior system of personality stats that battle each other to create her personality and her actions. I agree that the game is buggy... ohhh it's buggy, but I wouldn't know Illusion's financial situation, someone releasing a game in a buggy state typically doesn't have the disposable income to take time, they gotta meet deadlines and hope it snags.

I seen girls finally talk to one another... but my main girl did that after her lifestyle had been dictated. Possibly the girls don't start realizing each other's existence until they have finally reached a point in their Awareness which could be the 4th level of transformation. I've seen them go out, then come back home, over and over again like they couldn't make up their mind or they couldn't get to their objective in time so they just had a command override. \o/

I don't want to bash illusion, if ya dunno what the internal struggle is to hold onto a company building, budgeting and praying to THE GAWWDS! That your hentai game company doesn't get canned because your style of games is not Triple-A Income raking tentacle beasts, and you gotta deal with non paying fans, and your main consumer base.

Things were probably much better off back then with AG3, if you want AI girl to get TLC... complaining is gonna get nothing. It's not our art to dictate how it goes, but we can support and ask them to not abandon it, but you know... holding onto a business like that and getting the proper funding to stick with a game for longer than a year... \o/ I dunno.

I'm just trying to show another side so, if you know more than I do... ... try not to flex on me too hard then xD

Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
AG3 if you used the cheat system, you'd see there's love/friendship/jealousy/sleep/bathroom/hunger/lewdness... 7 active statuses like the sims which caused the girls to perform interactions with the world. There were also a bunch of personalities, but they were static picked traits and had no way to improving or changing depending on how they interact with the environment.

In AI girl, I believe the statuses are Hunger/Fatigue/Lewdness/sickness... along with that there's a sizable interior system of personality stats that battle each other to create her personality and her actions. I agree that the game is buggy... ohhh it's buggy, but I wouldn't know Illusion's financial situation, someone releasing a game in a buggy state typically doesn't have the disposable income to take time, they gotta meet deadlines and hope it snags.

I seen girls finally talk to one another... but my main girl did that after her lifestyle had been dictated. Possibly the girls don't start realizing each other's existence until they have finally reached a point in their Awareness which could be the 4th level of transformation. I've seen them go out, then come back home, over and over again like they couldn't make up their mind or they couldn't get to their objective in time so they just had a command override. \o/

I don't want to bash illusion, if ya dunno what the internal struggle is to hold onto a company building, budgeting and praying to THE GAWWDS! That your hentai game company doesn't get canned because your style of games is not Triple-A Income raking tentacle beasts, and you gotta deal with non paying fans, and your main consumer base.

Things were probably much better off back then with AG3, if you want AI girl to get TLC... complaining is gonna get nothing. It's not our art to dictate how it goes, but we can support and ask them to not abandon it, but you know... holding onto a business like that and getting the proper funding to stick with a game for longer than a year... \o/ I dunno.

I'm just trying to show another side so, if you know more than I do... ... try not to flex on me too hard then xD
I know illusion doesn't have a budget for its games like some AAA games companies.
I just think some things could do better with the same budget

I think they should have tried to naturally evolve AG3. But maybe I misunderstood some concepts of AI Girl.
It seems that as some of their attributes grow, the girls begin to interact with each other. I saw a lesbian sex scene between them. During that scene, the game normally ran and the world didn't stop as in the H-scene. I don't know why H-scenes that involve players can't also run in normal mode, where other girls are active and react to the scene.

JustAlexCC

Jan 23, 2019
I am playing the free mode, but I don't understand how to unlock the girls, there are none (I can only have change girl, and others in the terminals). I have the 999 batteries next to the pots and there is no icon. What other missions do I have to do to achieve something?
Not even the first one?

In free mode you can unlock the girls in any terminal (even the one with no capsule that's near the comerciant house) without the need of a battery. Just get in the terminal, select the "change girl" option and click on the other three "-------------" options to let you select which girl you wanna put in the island. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes