TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why is the all in one download 80 gbs?
Because it's got everything included. The game and the studio, along with all the mods and things for both. If you don't care about the studio then just get the 24GB base game (add another 10GB when it's extracted).

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Because it's got everything included. The game and the studio, along with all the mods and things for both. If you don't care about the studio then just get the 24GB base game (add another 10GB when it's extracted).
There's no split direct download links anymore? Only torrents?
Because downloading a 25GB file in one go by direct download is pretty difficult for a lot of people who don't have a fast dl speed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's no direct download links anymore? Only torrents?
There's direct downloads for the sideloader modpack studio on the . But can't see any for it here, only for the base game.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
There's direct downloads for the sideloader modpack studio on the . But can't see any for it here, only for the base game.
I was talking about the R8 update. The only direct download available is 25GB, which is way too much for me and probably a lot of other people to download in one go.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
There's not going to be a R7 to R8 update patch this time I'm afraid, you've got to download the whole R8.
Okay. But it's still the base game without any mods, from what I understand, so if I just copy my folders from the old version to the new, it's good? Or do I need to download newer versions or something?

Also, I repost my previous question about Studio Neo, in case you or someone else know how to use it and can answer me.
I'm trying to use it to create scenes that would be used in Tyrano Builder, but I notice that the scene files are 320x180 only. Is there a way to export them in higher resolutions?
And I noticed that the mirrors available in Studio Neo don't have any reflexion, does anyone know if it's normal, or do I need to download a mirror that can reflect stuffs?

lolitsukasa

Mar 8, 2020
This game is awesome.. The download character made is damn nice.. Tifa really just look like the real thing. But u need to grind alot in this game which is a bummer where you always need to dig and go through the bins and flowers. Wish there are way to unlock all from start

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The mods are there? How's is it possible, since it weights way less than when I downloaded the R6?
I eventually stripped all the studio bits from my R6 so it was just the base game and it's mods, it was roughly about 30GB.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
stupid question, what do i need to download to update R7 to R8? Just got the game yesterday and go figure, R8 comes out today. I dont want to download 22 gigs again if I can avoid it. Thnx.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes