MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
So, I tried GDBypass, and downloaded the first part fine, but then, everytime I try to download the second part by clicking on the download link, it loops back to the robot verification screen. Which is weird because I can download the third part just fine.
You mite want to consider getting yourself a Download Manager or changing your browse to say FireFox which has a download manager built in. May I ask whats wrong with torrent's?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
You mite want to consider getting yourself a Download Manager or changing your browse to say FireFox which has a download manager built in. May I ask whats wrong with torrent's?
Well, I never downloaded anything with torrents, so I don't really know how it works. I also remember my sister getting all sorts of virus when she tried to download stuffs with it a long time ago.
But yeah, maybe I should try, once I fix my old computer.

Reactions: MashUp47

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Well, I never downloaded anything with torrents, so I don't really know how it works. I also remember my sister getting all sorts of virus when she tried to download stuffs with it a long time ago.
But yeah, maybe I should try, once I fix my old computer.
I always check downloaded files before opening Even if they do come from legit sit's. I have been downloading legit or not so legit Torrent's containing software/music/video's for the past 14+ years and never had a virus ( not saying it's not possible ) but there are things you can do to mitigate it happening . PLUS im 110% sure if there was a dodgy Torrent posted here it would be taken down within seconds if it was confirmed. But still check them.
I use utorrent to download torrent and Tor to browse dodgy sites .

Last edited:

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I always check downloaded files before opening Even if they do come from legit sit's. I have been downloading legit or not so legit Torrent's containing software/music/video's for the past 14+ years and never had a virus ( not saying it's not possible ) but there are things you can do to mitigate it happening . PLUS im 110% sure if there was a dodgy Torrent posted here it would be taken down within seconds if it was confirmed. But still check them.
I use utorrent to download torrent and Tor to browse dodgy sites .
Yeah, I also always scan everything I dl before unzipping it, I'm overly precautious when it comes to these kind of stuffs.
For me, the advantage of direct download is that you can't be detected by your country "anti-piracy police", contrary to torrent download. The other reason I never used torrents until now was also because I saw some friends getting fined for that, so I was a bit scared.
But now that I have a VPN and a good antivirus, I think I could give it a shot, since from what I understand, it can help not being caught.

Reactions: MashUp47

selius

Oct 7, 2017
Select the part to change if there is one, then click on the bar and pick the new colour using the...
that's what im saying. when i click on the color box next to your number 2, there is no spectrum pop up.

yeah the problem was i was an idiot. i wasnt launching it through the initsetting launcher

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

leninv

Sep 22, 2020
I wish there was 100% vanilla pack. I can work out mods myself, and vanillify batch file looks silly, considering complexity of game's files many of which are still modded. There's no good and updated vanilla torrent out there on the internet (or i can't find it).

I have same wish for honey select 2

Reactions: GhostCanuck

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Use for GDrive or the Torrent.
(Torrent is usually the best - very well seeded)

Torrent File -

Cheers
Hi, I'm installing utorrent right now, but I'm wondering, the torrent you linked is the full game, not just the sideloader studio, am I wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I'm installing utorrent right now, but I'm wondering, the torrent you linked is the full game, not just the sideloader studio, am I wrong?
It's both the game and the studio packs, but you can pick to download just part of the torrent...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheBerserker

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Otherwise, my previous question still stand.
Does anyone know where I could get more informations about how Studio Neo works and how to export scenes from it in high definition? I still haven't found out.

Reactions: Twistty

dantan87

Jul 7, 2020
Hi all, I downloaded R8 and realize that during sex scenes there r no english subtitles, could some please help recommend fix?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes