TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks, This will change her status?
If you just edit her I don't think so, but changing cards will switch her out with the other girl. As you keep exploring you'll find more terminals with pods, finding those will let you add a second, third and four girl (without using a mod).

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys wondering if anybody can help me with my problem.

So I created teenage shota MC who is shorter than the rest of the female characters as I wanted to create school theme with couple of teachers and some upperclasswomen.

I was trying to play with some scale and height adjustments but every single time the game switches to sex scene the height difference is gone as the game adjusts his height to the one of female character.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
slow walk or stand still. if you have wildflower seed option will appear like an interact... then another will be capture cage interact prompt. chicken will just walk in. done.
Not quite... I can't add the captured chickens to my chicken shed. I go to the chicken shed, select the chicken, click add and the chicken disappears between the capture cage and the shed. 3 times now. Annoying, as it's the only glitch I have in the game.

Anyone got any ideas?

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
can someone tell me why, whenever I finish the download with Mega or uploadhaven or gofile, the file rar is corrupted?

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
can someone tell me why, whenever I finish the download with Mega or uploadhaven or gofile, the file rar is corrupted?
I've not had that issue with the all in one download myself but I would try downloading in parts instead. That way if it dose do it again you will have less to download the next time. but it would seem you have something interrupting the download process. Sorry I'm not much help..

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
I've not had that issue with the all in one download myself but I would try downloading in parts instead. That way if it dose do it again you will have less to download the next time. but it would seem you have something interrupting the download process. Sorry I'm not much help..
Thank for your reply, i will download again to see if it will work

Reactions: MashUp47

basa666

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone have and can share released yesterday VR Program ? Dl page form illusion site dont works.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think you usually need a Japanese IP for Illusion things, there's a link to in the repack.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Helpp... When i enter sex scene the button not show. I cant end sex secene :(
Use initsetting to make sure the resolution is right so it's not off screen, maybe try a different place for sex. Someone earlier had no colour wheel in customisation, starting the game from it's exe not initsetting fixed that. Otherwise not sure.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i just made a custom character where is the file of it stored?
You can use initsetting to open various folders (and check for mod updates), or just look in...

AI-Shoujo\UserData\chara

There's a folder in there for the males and one for females.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hello everyone, did someone got a link for a mod that help with wide sliders and breast deformations? Some Animations and poses are absolutly ugly. A modlink would be really really nice. Thank you

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes