TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So huge question how do I use full screen cause the windowed shape is weird and my diologue is being cut off
Use initsetting.exe to set up the game, and check for any...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't actually launch the game from there though, it's caused some people problems.

freakky77

Dec 13, 2018
Hi, I need help!

Download all the MEGA files, but only one of them is recognized by WinRAR, the rest appear with a white icon and it won't let me unzip them, what can I do ???

freakky77

Dec 13, 2018
The R8 update have uncensor patch included? or it needs to be downloaded? Im downloading everything again.. (im dumbass xD)

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
I have R6 it is now on R8.
The repack site doesn't have "Update from earlier versions" section.
What do I need to do to update and keep my old saves and girls?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Can someone detail exactly what the difference is between R7 and R8? Hate to download a huge file for small changes. Thnx in advance.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone detail exactly what the difference is between R7 and R8? Hate to download a huge file for small changes. Thnx in advance.
These items were listed with the torrent info:
  • Applied official expansion DX
  • Applied official update honey2dx_01_plus_1030T7gf
  • Applied HoneySelect 2 DX Preorder Yoyaku
  • Updated 2155X’s AI_ExtraGirls to v1.0.4
  • Ported studio maps from HS2 DX

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
These items were listed with the torrent info:
  • Applied official expansion DX
  • Applied official update honey2dx_01_plus_1030T7gf
  • Applied HoneySelect 2 DX Preorder Yoyaku
  • Updated 2155X’s AI_ExtraGirls to v1.0.4
  • Ported studio maps from HS2 DX
and the details for the official expansion DX? I tried looking online and just find basically links to download R8 but nothing detailing exactly what the heck DX is and so forth. But thanks for the reply :)

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
and the details for the official expansion DX? I tried looking online and just find basically links to download R8 but nothing detailing exactly what the heck DX is and so forth. But thanks for the reply :)
taking a look at the wiki page .
11/13/2020

• Honey Select 2 Libido VR patch update
    • support for oculus link
  • Honey Select 2 Libido DX VR patch released

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've been trying to find the showcase of HS2 DX features in AI mention there but no luck.

Edit - it is. Makes sense it was on the site I guess as it is , but will also add parts to AIS.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I've been trying to find the showcase of HS2 DX features in AI mention there but no luck.

Edit - it is. Makes sense it was on the site I guess as it is , but will also add parts to AIS.
thanks this was helpful - granted google translator couldnt translate everything but still provided some more info than what I was able to find before.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hello i hope someone can help me. I have test now to reduce breast to 100 but by some sex animations the breasts are still deformated. Can someone help me to resolve that problem?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes