doomazar

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I have good pc rtx2060 r5 1600 but when I play game I have 20fps. how can I get hıgher fps?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have good pc rtx2060 r5 1600 but when I play game I have 20fps. how can I get hıgher fps?
Lower quality, fewer girls, less objects if possible. The game is terribly optimized, so that's why you get 20 FPS. The things I suggested can help a little, but that's it.

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
LMAO. I tried running this on my RTX 3070 and getting 5 FPS once there's more than 1 girl close to me.

How is it possible for something to be so poorly optimised?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Welcome to Illusion trying to create games with Unity.

Sexy Beach premium resort was even worse than that, while having far worse graphics.
Sexy Beach Premium Resort actually ran fine for me, this was the only game so far that did this.

how do i trigger it?
If you mean Cheat Tools, I usually change the key binding to help me remember it, so it is most likely different from your copy. If you mean the save, just copy it into your UserData save folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

vlovsky

Nov 30, 2020
Hi. Anyone seen or know how to fix chicken not added to the chicken coop? The chicken is removed from the inventory and vanishes into the blue. Any help would be appreciated. This is steam version with HF patch 2.0.3 on top.

WorthlessDegenerate

Aug 8, 2020
The install instructions say to downloads parts 1-6, but there are 8 in the download section. Do I need 7 and 8 as well and the instructions are just out of date? Or is it something optional?

Emu1992

Jun 16, 2017
I noticed that some of the voices are not translated. The ones that don't have translations for me are "Boyish like a friend",
"Neat but Strong Beliefs" and two others. Also there are no subtitles in any sex scenes. Are they not worked on or am I missing something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The install instructions say to downloads parts 1-6, but there are 8 in the download section...
Must be out of date R8 is in eight parts. With split archives you need the full set together anyway, and just extract the first.
is there 3some with futa MC & futa GF & other futa NPC?
Only the main character can be a functioning futa, so not really.
Also there are no subtitles in any sex scenes...
There aren't any for sex scenes.
Does the part by part download work...
I haven't use them for this particular game but they should work. The torrent on is working, maybe try reloading a few times. Or there's a magnet on the .

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Have they added h scene subs?
I'm pretty sure not, the H sub people pretty much abandoned this game when HS2 came out.

The install instructions say to downloads parts 1-6, but there are 8 in the download section. Do I need 7 and 8 as well and the instructions are just out of date? Or is it something optional?
The instructions are out of date, again.

is there 3some with futa MC & futa GF & other futa NPC?
No, not in the way you might think. Futas are treated as female in this game, so the PC is the only one who can use their dick.

I noticed that some of the voices are not translated. The ones that don't have translations for me are "Boyish like a friend",
"Neat but Strong Beliefs" and two others. Also there are no subtitles in any sex scenes. Are they not worked on or am I missing something?
H subs were basically abandoned the second a new game came out.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes