Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a game of this developer
that has futa +3some...?
or
in general
an UnrealEngine or Unity .. game Engine alike
with 3some+ futa action...?
Futa has always been an afterthought with Illusion. At best, futa in an Illusion game is a female with a dick added on that can't penetrate anyone unless they are player controlled, in which case they are counted as male and get male specific positions, or that just can't penetrate and the dick is cosmetic only. If you want rape or vanilla, Illusion is your company, but other niche fetishes barely get touched if they appear at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is sideloader modpack and what does it consists of ???
It is a collection of mods for the studio program that comes with the game. It has no effect on the actual game, so it is unnecessary unless you use the studio. The studio is for making scenes and renders that can be used on their own or as part of a game like the multitude that are on this site that use Illusion assets.

Reactions: delitacl

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Love it!

Is there a way to stop the camera from moving in POV in a sex scene while the cursor is active, so I need to hold the mouse button, just like in HS2?

PegasusKoga

Nov 25, 2020
I have two questions.

Does anyone have screenshots for the complete control scheme of this game that are not in Japanese? I'm trying to add controller support for some basic things such as walking and to my increasing frustration i can't manage to find the information on my own.

And is it possible to change certain key bindings? I want to replace Shift with Scroll Lock so that i can toggle between walking and running instead of having to keep Shift pressed all the time.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: shakytube

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
can anyone tell me how to installing a mods on ai shoujo? and can anyone give me a link for mods if you have it pls

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can anyone tell me how to installing a mods on ai shoujo? and can anyone give me a link for mods if you have it pls
Just about every mod ever made that works together is already in Better Repack and installing them is as easy as dragging the files where they need to go. zipmods go in mods, dlls go in BepInEx. If the mod is already placed in a folder that matches folders in the same place as the exe, as is the case with nearly every optional mods folder mod, just move the folder to where the exe is and the files will go into the existing version of that folder.

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
I collected information about the game from various sources, mostly from the Wiki. The file is in Russian! I translated for myself as best I could. =)
If anyone needs it, I can upload a Word file for replenishment.

Я собирал в одно целое информацию об игре из разных источников, в основном из Wiki. Файл на русском языке! Переводил для себя как мог. =)
Если кому потребуется, могу выложить файл Word для пополнения.

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
HEY U GUYS!!!, so I am trying to play as a female PC but when you initiate H scenes the characters just stand there. any clue how to fix this?, im sure F on F animations exist right?.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
HEY U GUYS!!!, so I am trying to play as a female PC but when you initiate H scenes the characters just stand there. any clue how to fix this?, im sure F on F animations exist right?.
There is literally one animation. Also, the characters don't immediately start an animation, you have to select a position.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019

Something different ( wait till I get my RTX3060 TI ) but when do I get to fuck someone ? Looking for rod's atm

AI_2020-12-09-22-05-40-253.jpg

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
I've had trouble getting the pregnancy mod to work - as far as I can tell, you install it into main game folder, then you assign the z_ddaa33.belly uncensor to the character, and then just click (left-CTRL)+(number of the girl you want affected), and its supposed to do it?
I've done all that, but nothing at all happens when I go in game and click ctrl-(the #).
Anyone that has it working - am I missing something terribly obvious? It seems less like a bug and more like I've missed a step somewhere.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Vanilla isn't female MC friendly. As stated, only 1 position. You should try out the mods, I think it's possible to play as futa (it's just a male character that looks like a female, not a woman with penis)

Something different ( wait till I get my RTX3060 TI ) but when do I get to fuck someone ? Looking for rod's atm
Just ask for sex. Talk to the girl (right click) scroll down, and voilá. She can refuse, though. Just wait her horniness meter increase for better chances.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

View attachment 935422
Vanilla isn't female MC friendly. As stated, only 1 position. You should try out the mods, I think it's possible to play as futa (it's just a male character that looks like a female, not a woman with penis)

Just ask for sex. Talk to the girl (right click) scroll down, and voilá. She can refuse, though. Just wait her horniness meter increase for better chances.
H scenes can happen at any time, but the girls can also refuse regardless of level.

Juune

Jan 23, 2018
Seriously, what is this Character Dragger UI popup, it's super annoying. It tends to appear when I hold right click to activate something.

Any way to disable it?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes