fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
I download the full AiO Link and when i open InitSetting, it says "BetterRepack R7. Completely Dumb Question but did i get it wrong? or how do i update it to R9? can i use the R8 to R9 one?

RodoxVR

Dec 29, 2019
Anyone know how to Reset a girls Stats/hearts ?

Downloaded a few cards on the internet but some of them are already 4 hearts... I like to build my own stories. So is there any way to do this ?

Apr 15, 2020
hi, i wanna download the base game but htere are multiple parts and no tutorials, i'm kinda scared that i'll do something wrong and not foing something right so the game can't start

RodoxVR

Dec 29, 2019
hi, i wanna download the base game but htere are multiple parts and no tutorials, i'm kinda scared that i'll do something wrong and not foing something right so the game can't start
There's no need to download multiple parts... Just download the [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R9 at the Website Otomi-Games... well u have to google it, don't think they will accept links on here.

Anyway if ur on the website and u scroll down abit u see DOWNLOAD... Now u will see all those parts. But at the bottom is a Torrent link. I hope u know how to open Torrent links, otherwise u have to google that also.

Now u have the whole part in one swipe, u don't need the optional studio file that's in the Zip. Just the ScrewThisNoice R9 pack.

Best thing is that it's plug and play, all mods/plugins/updates are included... So no need to do anything extra, just unpack the Map from the zip file and ur good to go.

Reactions: rolaylist
Apr 15, 2020
There's no need to download multiple parts... Just download the [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R9 at the Website Otomi-Games... well u have to google it, don't think they will accept links on here.

Anyway if ur on the website and u scroll down abit u see DOWNLOAD... Now u will see all those parts. But at the bottom is a Torrent link. I hope u know how to open Torrent links, otherwise u have to google that also.

Now u have the whole part in one swipe, u don't need the optional studio file that's in the Zip. Just the ScrewThisNoice R9 pack.

Best thing is that it's plug and play, all mods/plugins/updates are included... So no need to do anything extra, just unpack the Map from the zip file and ur good to go.
will do! tyvm!!

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
Greeting ( and nice holidays).

I just here to ask you if STUDIONEO V2 for AI shoujo have something like "Advanced IK" mods?

PS: last pack have a kind of IK avanced, just see that

Last edited:

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Hey does anyone no how to close plugins/overlays, specifically cheat tools 2.8.1.0.
Pause opens a few windows but nothing seems to close them

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did they ever add new positions with the updates or dlcs? And thank you very much for the new repack!
Nope

View attachment 951366

Guys tell me do you need to download these 2 files or is one of them more important than the second and the second can be ignored?
I'm not 100% sure but I think the optional one is for the Studio, which is a poser thing. If you just want the game itself you don't need it. Studio is for creating your own scenes/photos.
The bottom is necessary, the top is only needed if you use the studio for animations and still renders like some other games here use.

the files r damaged
Hello
I confirm files are damaged

View attachment 953320
If it stops extracting when you clear the error message, yes. If it keeps going, it's your extractor needing an update.

Last time i downloaded this was R7.
Anything in the updates that would be worth re-downloading the entire game?
new story, gameplay features, maps, characters, sex positions... anything?
You can bet its more content for studio only mostly, and a few new clothes. Been like this since a long time now

Mod content are pretty stale
This game has been out of development for a while, there will not be any new story. As for the rest, mods might have added something, but mods are the only way this is getting anything.

dumb question: when I download the new version how do I transfer my save data?
Copy and paste UserData.

is the gangbang scene MTF or MMF or both?
There is only FFM, you are the only guy in the game.

Any way to make the gameplay enjoyable?
Not if you don't like what it already has, in that case, this just isn't the game for you.

instead, it uses a torrent with only two files, one is only needed if you use the studio to make animations and still renders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: master_daddy

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
can any help me with the traits?
like what they do? some are not really obvious XD [i may or may not suffer from brain damage XD]

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Nope

The bottom is necessary, the top is only needed if you use the studio for animations and still renders like some other games here use.

If it stops extracting when you clear the error message, yes. If it keeps going, it's your extractor needing an update.

This game has been out of development for a while, there will not be any new story. As for the rest, mods might have added something, but mods are the only way this is getting anything.

Copy and paste UserData.

There is only FFM, you are the only guy in the game.

Not if you don't like what it already has, in that case, this just isn't the game for you.

instead, it uses a torrent with only two files, one is only needed if you use the studio to make animations and still renders.
so basically these updates are pointless. Microscopic changes only.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so basically these updates are pointless. Microscopic changes only.
Small? yes. Pointless? that is a decision to be made on an individual basis. With Illusion games, the mods often make up the majority of significant additions like adding pregnancy where there was none in Koikatsu and Artificial Academy 2.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Small? yes. Pointless? that is a decision to be made on an individual basis. With Illusion games, the mods often make up the majority of significant additions like adding pregnancy where there was none in Koikatsu and Artificial Academy 2.
ok but from what im reading in the changelog all that's been done is a few mods are updated and some QoA mods have been added for studio.
"Adding pregnancy where there was none" is a pretty big change, from what im seeing nothing major has been done since R7.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok but from what im reading in the changelog all that's been done is a few mods are updated and some QoA mods have been added for studio.
"Adding pregnancy where there was none" is a pretty big change, from what im seeing nothing major has been done since R7.
Yes, because mods are the only thing that recieve updates once a game stops development. That pregnancy example was an example from two different games where mods made a very big change. Neither pregnancy mod added story to go with it, but added function to the game. The Artificial Academy 2 pregnancy mod gave us a way to get pregnancy without a game over, though I've never used it because the Artificial Academy Unlimited mod is a mess right now, and the Koikatsu pregnancy mod gave us a way to actually get a girl pregnant visibly instead of just having the girl talk about it. Missed opportunity, Illusion. Another good example is Kplug for Koikatsu and HS2Plug for Honey Select 2, there was an AI Shoujo variant, but this game got dropped so quickly by modders because of how unoptimized it is that AIPlug never went passed the first release. What these mods did, or will do in the future for HS2Plug, is add positions, a first person view, and multiple other things not found in the games themselves. These are examples of where the real big changes come from. They don't usually come from Illusion, they come from mods. An example in this game would be the extra girls mod, which allows you to go above 4 girls, to a max of 99 if your system is crazy good, the extra girls mod takes a heavy toll on RAM per girl. However, over the last two games, AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2, most modding has been focused on scenery and clothing and mostly for the studio, which is a shame.

saintishin

Dec 27, 2020
What's your favourite one bros,this or Honey Select 2?Which one would you say is better or are those games actually the same but with a different setting?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes