Nov 1, 2017
Started getting a bunch of BLUE SCREENS after I started playing this.

Wish it was not so horribly optimized that it broke my system. I was very hyped to finally get a successor to AG3.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Started getting a bunch of BLUE SCREENS after I started playing this.

Wish it was not so horribly optimized that it broke my system. I was very hyped to finally get a successor to AG3.
It isn't the game causing the blue screens, unless you don't have enough of something vital to the system that the game also uses, that is. I have never even once had a blue screen as a result of this game, only my own stupidity in unrelated tasks. At worst, you could expect slide show level refresh rates, but that's about it.

Youkend

Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys sorry for asking this question but iam new for playing this game and i like it but can someone tell me how to install the mod and how to using it for resource cheat.

sorry for my bad english.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys sorry for asking this question but iam new for playing this game and i like it but can someone tell me how to install the mod and how to using it for resource cheat.

sorry for my bad english.
The Cheat Tools mod should allready be installed. If not, just put the folder that matches a folder in the game already with the exe and tell it to merge them. Example, merge BepInEx to BepInEx.

Youkend

Feb 24, 2018
The Cheat Tools mod should allready be installed. If not, just put the folder that matches a folder in the game already with the exe and tell it to merge them. Example, merge BepInEx to BepInEx.
ok thanks but how to using it like the cheat have any shorcut?

Nov 1, 2017
It isn't the game causing the blue screens, unless you don't have enough of something vital to the system that the game also uses, that is. I have never even once had a blue screen as a result of this game, only my own stupidity in unrelated tasks. At worst, you could expect slide show level refresh rates, but that's about it.
I'm using the latest repack. On a rig with the latest AMD CPU, RTX 2 series and more than enough RAM

vMarik

May 16, 2018
some of the files in abdata/studio got corrupted i guess during download. would anyone be able to send me the contents of that folder? i really dont want to download the 25gb again. please and thank you

edit: actually to make it easier, the unity files and the files between 00-14.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm using the latest repack. On a rig with the latest AMD CPU, RTX 2 series and more than enough RAM
Same here with two exceptions, an Intel i7 6700HQ CPU and Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics card. Like I said, no crashes here. It could be a software issue outside the game as well. I remember back in the early Windows 10 days when having specific antivirus programs would blue screen it.

Apr 15, 2020
Nope

The bottom is necessary, the top is only needed if you use the studio for animations and still renders like some other games here use.

If it stops extracting when you clear the error message, yes. If it keeps going, it's your extractor needing an update.

This game has been out of development for a while, there will not be any new story. As for the rest, mods might have added something, but mods are the only way this is getting anything.

Copy and paste UserData.

There is only FFM, you are the only guy in the game.

Not if you don't like what it already has, in that case, this just isn't the game for you.

instead, it uses a torrent with only two files, one is only needed if you use the studio to make animations and still renders.
thanks for your answer, i have downloaded the torrent and I have the .rar files. The only problem is how do i launch the game, do i have to create a folder and drop all of the .rar content in it ?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thanks for your answer, i have downloaded the torrent and I have the .rar files. The only problem is how do i launch the game, do i have to create a folder and drop all of the .rar content in it ?
You should have a program that can extract them. WinRAR is typically a good one, but 7zip is usually suggested and is often less bitchy when not totally up to date. Use that extractor program to extract them, it will do all of them if you start an extraction on the lowest number one, with no number being lower than 001, while they are all in the same folder. That will produce the game folders with the files inside, including the exe files to run it.

Nov 1, 2017
Same here with two exceptions, an Intel i7 6700HQ CPU and Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics card. Like I said, no crashes here. It could be a software issue outside the game as well. I remember back in the early Windows 10 days when having specific antivirus programs would blue screen it.
I'll be going on a limb to say my issues are caused by the game not being well tested for AMD CPUs

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'll be going on a limb to say my issues are caused by the game not being well tested for AMD CPUs
Possibly a specific one or set of them, but definitely not in general since my backup machine uses an AMD and runs it fine except the usual nothing above 20 FPS crap because of the stupid optimization issues.

spamalltehthings

Jan 4, 2020
I used dnSpy to remove the Studio/chara maker check in the Boop plugin that zoodgame555bnb1 made, so that it can be used during gameplay. Also translated the settings page to English and made the package name/description make more sense. I've remapped the enable button to the right alt key to avoid conflicts with other mods. Also bumped the version to v1.0.2 to distinguish it from the original. Hopefully somebody finds it useful.

Sep 17, 2019
some of the files in abdata/studio got corrupted i guess during download. would anyone be able to send me the contents of that folder? i really dont want to download the 25gb again. please and thank you

edit: actually to make it easier, the unity files and the files between 00-14.
Hello look here?

this might get all GameStuff in.* And only2,3gb as the normal Game.
Eddit : Post from here

Last edited:

hornylama

Jun 15, 2018
Well for some reason i can play the game for 10 minutes and it will randomly instantly restart my PC, i haven't had any issue on any other game, and i even ran a stress test twice today no problem with my GPU.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes