Nov 1, 2017
Well for some reason i can play the game for 10 minutes and it will randomly instantly restart my PC, i haven't had any issue on any other game, and i even ran a stress test twice today no problem with my GPU.
I have been running into similar issues also, although more sporadic with the occasional bluescreen about some unsafe memory access. Likely has to do with the Illusion engine

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know how to make the mission tooltip go away?

View attachment 970247
Complete the objective, which sounds to me like just waiting until she gains the experience to open the next area.

I have been running into similar issues also, although more sporadic with the occasional bluescreen about some unsafe memory access. Likely has to do with the Illusion engine
This doesn't use the Illusion engine, it uses Unity, which is what a good chunk of today's H games use.

HerbertK

Sep 26, 2017
I downloaded the torrent and used the 100% Save File included. Everything works so far, but the only girl I can meet on the island is the "Shop Girl". I can now add girls when going and activating terminals, but they won't have sex with me. What am I missing in the save game?

Last edited:

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Well for some reason i can play the game for 10 minutes and it will randomly instantly restart my PC, i haven't had any issue on any other game, and i even ran a stress test twice today no problem with my GPU.
I used to get this but it wouldn't reset the computer, it would just exit without any error messages. So as it came in, it went away....

Caiin

Jan 20, 2019
Check your Ram, Hard drive, CPU/Mobo temps. Maybe even run the game with some diagnostic tools open. Even something like task manager could show you spikes or odd behavior. Ram can go bad and will crash your PC when things are written to that spot, it can be hard to identify and memtests can take a while to run. Hard drives also can die similarly and there are also tests for that. It could honestly be any number of things but I would start with running some memtest and ultimately if you have enough PC parts try swapping out parts to see if the problem persists if this matters that much. if this game is the only thing you have trouble with it's probably not worth all the effort to get to the bottom of.

Nov 1, 2017
Complete the objective, which sounds to me like just waiting until she gains the experience to open the next area.

This doesn't use the Illusion engine, it uses Unity, which is what a good chunk of today's H games use.
  1. Then another one pops up. I don't want to keep unlocking areas, I like the beach just fine.
  2. Or whatever custom code they have. It's specifically this game that has common issues with people having system crashes despite completely fine setups. Including myself.

Nov 1, 2017
Check your Ram, Hard drive, CPU/Mobo temps. Maybe even run the game with some diagnostic tools open. Even something like task manager could show you spikes or odd behavior. Ram can go bad and will crash your PC when things are written to that spot, it can be hard to identify and memtests can take a while to run. Hard drives also can die similarly and there are also tests for that. It could honestly be any number of things but I would start with running some memtest and ultimately if you have enough PC parts try swapping out parts to see if the problem persists if this matters that much. if this game is the only thing you have trouble with it's probably not worth all the effort to get to the bottom of.
For a game with widespread reports of system crashes, if the game itself even runs to begin with (bought Steam version which ran 1/4 times without crashing... I have refunded it, got the torrent repack which is ironically way more stable)? I think you're already going overboard from step 1.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the torrent and used the 100% Save File included. Everything works so far, but the only girl I can meet on the island is the "Shop Girl". I can now add girls when going and activating terminals, but they won't have sex with me. What am I missing in the save game?
That save is 100% of the story done, you'll have to load in the other girls at the terminals. Also, any girl can reject sexual advances at any time, so you may have just hit terrible luck.

1. Then another one pops up. I don't want to keep unlocking areas, I like the beach just fine.
  2. Or whatever custom code they have. It's specifically this game that has common issues with people having system crashes despite completely fine setups. Including myself.
1. Then you'll have to live with the objective message, also, you can limit yourself to the beach even after unlocking areas.

2. Except not everyone is getting crashes, mine runs just fine in that regard. That means it is a player side issue. If there was a random chance of everyone crashing, there isn't, that would potentially make it a game side issue, but most of us aren't crashing even once.

Reactions: HerbertK

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Can you use constructed houses as a kind of map maker that you can then import in studio neo?

Nov 1, 2017
That save is 100% of the story done, you'll have to load in the other girls at the terminals. Also, any girl can reject sexual advances at any time, so you may have just hit terrible luck.

1. Then you'll have to live with the objective message, also, you can limit yourself to the beach even after unlocking areas.

2. Except not everyone is getting crashes, mine runs just fine in that regard. That means it is a player side issue. If there was a random chance of everyone crashing, there isn't, that would potentially make it a game side issue, but most of us aren't crashing even once.
  1. I can, but I don't want to keep picking girls up from all over the place.
  2. Not everyone is getting crashes, but it's too common to wave away as player-side only. My guess is a bunch of legacy code blowing up under specific circumstances with newer systems. It's mildly cleaned up AG3 with HS and some Sims-like module tacked on. Add to that Illusion not exactly going above and beyond with QA, especially play-testing with different common hardware setups, and something is bound to give.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
For a game with widespread reports of system crashes, if the game itself even runs to begin with (bought Steam version which ran 1/4 times without crashing... I have refunded it, got the torrent repack which is ironically way more stable)? I think you're already going overboard from step 1.
Steam version is castrated version of japanesse one,buying sadly saying is like putting money into bag of chicken dung

Reactions: comebillybilly
Nov 1, 2017
Steam version is castrated version of japanesse one,buying sadly saying is like putting money into bag of chicken dung
I could still just use the pirate version without taking my money back if it was just the castration. I was more pissed about the said pirate version having overwhelmingly better support than the ridiculously overpriced paid one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you use constructed houses as a kind of map maker that you can then import in studio neo?
No, construction is in game only. The two programs are entirely separate.

1. I can, but I don't want to keep picking girls up from all over the place.
  2. Not everyone is getting crashes, but it's too common to wave away as player-side only. My guess is a bunch of legacy code blowing up under specific circumstances with newer systems. It's mildly cleaned up AG3 with HS and some Sims-like module tacked on. Add to that Illusion not exactly going above and beyond with QA, especially play-testing with different common hardware setups, and something is bound to give.
1. Then your only option while playing is to leave the message.

2. No, it isn't, you are maybe only the third or fourth. That's not a lot of people.

I could still just use the pirate version without taking my money back if it was just the castration. I was more pissed about the said pirate version having overwhelmingly better support than the ridiculously overpriced paid one.
Thank Valve for that, they're the ones who restricted Illusion like this. Damn hypocrites, saying they won't and doing the exact opposite.

dekar74

Aug 21, 2017
help! For some reason the pose console does not appear when the H scenes starts apart does anyone know how to activate free crafting?

Nov 1, 2017
No, it isn't, you are maybe only the third or fourth. That's not a lot of people.
On f95 only? Also from Patreon, random forums etc? Steam?

Thank Valve for that, they're the ones who restricted Illusion like this. Damn hypocrites, saying they won't and doing the exact opposite.
Nah, they have been allowing smut games for quite some time. House Party comes to mind for one. This is more Illusion being somehow incapable of sourcing offshore to get around Japanese restrictions on content.

Also worth plugging House Party as the kind of game that sets the bar vs this $70 overpriced trash.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
On f95 only? Also from Patreon, random forums etc? Steam?

Nah, they have been allowing smut games for quite some time. House Party comes to mind for one. This is more Illusion being somehow incapable of sourcing offshore to get around Japanese restrictions on content.

Also worth plugging House Party as the kind of game that sets the bar vs this $70 overpriced trash.
Yeah, Steam, where the official western release was done. As for other sites besides F95 and the Steam forums, I wouldn't know, this is my source for the game and the Steam forum is the official forum for the game for western players, so those are the only two I pay any attention to. I have no reason to pay attention to PAtreon, nothing comes from there that I use in the game, not even the translation.

As for Steam allowing smut games, yeah, on paper they are supposed to be and they do allow the game. However, allowing the game comes with the condition that ANY AND ALL adult content is removed. They don't care if there is a patch to restore the content as long as the game on their service doesn't have it, but it still takes away from the developer's time and vision.

Reactions: TankyThomas
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes