Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, Steam, where the official western release was done. As for other sites besides F95 and the Steam forums, I wouldn't know, this is my source for the game and the Steam forum is the official forum for the game for western players, so those are the only two I pay any attention to. I have no reason to pay attention to PAtreon, nothing comes from there that I use in the game, not even the translation.

As for Steam allowing smut games, yeah, on paper they are supposed to be and they do allow the game. However, allowing the game comes with the condition that ANY AND ALL adult content is removed. They don't care if there is a patch to restore the content as long as the game on their service doesn't have it, but it still takes away from the developer's time and vision.
Now steam doesnt give a fuck even that,they are games that doesnt even have adult patch ripped from core game,it's just now simply depends on dev

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Now steam doesnt give a fuck even that,they are games that doesnt even have adult patch ripped from core game,it's just now simply depends on dev
They never did, only when their profits are in danger do they care and the big payment processing companies, that's literally every credit card company, PayPal, and anything else like them, HATE adult content of any kind being associated with them by the fact that players use their payment processing services to buy said content on Steam, which is why, for example, DLSite cannot allow PayPal for direct purchase of content, but can allow PayPal purchase of their store currency, so the payment processing service companies threaten Valve behind closed doors to pull out if Valve doesn't do something. Valve wants to keep up the facade that they care about the players and creators using their service, so they strike a middle ground and say it has to be taken out and patched back in from off Steam. This is the whole reason AI Shoujo has a patch on the Illusion website like Koikatsu does.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
They never did, only when their profits are in danger do they care and the big payment processing companies, that's literally every credit card company, PayPal, and anything else like them, HATE adult content of any kind being associated with them by the fact that players use their payment processing services to buy said content on Steam, which is why, for example, DLSite cannot allow PayPal for direct purchase of content, but can allow PayPal purchase of their store currency, so the payment processing service companies threaten Valve behind closed doors to pull out if Valve doesn't do something. Valve wants to keep up the facade that they care about the players and creators using their service, so they strike a middle ground and say it has to be taken out and patched back in from off Steam. This is the whole reason AI Shoujo has a patch on the Illusion website like Koikatsu does.
Well still guts and gore are fine,but stuff like sex and nudity is big NO!! People hypocrisy in its finest

Nov 1, 2017
Then you're living in the past. Sexual content is so mainstream these days it's boring. The game I gave as an example directly distributes uncensored sexual content over Steam for example.

Illusion making it so difficult especially when they have a past of giving no fucks when it was harder is barely the third most frustrating part of it all here, after the obnoxious price tag and crappy implementation.

Those combined suggest Illusion is just trying to fleece customers using the brand name and reheated content, and its new releases have no more promise than any random solo Patreon dev out there.

Last edited:

The1nOnly

Aug 5, 2020
Anybody have these cards? I cant get them because it requires a profile with a higher rank and a reply to the posts to actually have access to the download links.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Then you're living in the past. Sexual content is so mainstream these days it's boring. The game I gave as an example directly distributes uncensored sexual content over Steam for example.

Illusion making it so difficult especially when they have a past of giving no fucks when it was harder is barely the third most frustrating part of it all here, after the obnoxious price tag and crappy implementation.

Those combined suggest Illusion is just trying to fleece customers using the brand name and reheated content, and its new releases have no more promise than any random solo Patreon dev out there.
No, I am not. In the past, there wouldn't be this 'oh, we'll allow that stuff' and then suddenly the devs have to take time to patch out the content, Valve used to come out and say what they meant with no beating around the bush and no sneaky tactics like this. If what you say is true of House Party, it is only a matter of time before somebody white knights on them and they get reported for direct distribution, at which point the game will be pulled off of Steam and may potentially be banned because they were caught red handed. Services like Steam typically rely on users reporting supposed violations, which would be the only reason House Party has survived this long.

Illusion isn't making anything difficult, it isn't their choice or we wouldn't need a patch. The original version didn't have a patch or removed content, neither did Koikatsu. It was only the Steam versions that got the patch treatment. Devs like Illusion typically do only what is required or heavily requested.

As for the comparison to Patreon devs, at least Illusion consistently releases content instead of stalling to grab more money for as little effort as possible. Most Patreon devs don't even make it out of alpha because their entire goal was a cash grab.

Reactions: TankyThomas

onoringa

Aug 23, 2020
Hey guys,

I installed the all in one repack 9 from the first page torrent link, but I can't save the game when I play. In-game I click on save but it doesn't save it, it does nothing.
Also sometimes I can't save cards, and the autosave thing is sometimes stuck (It shows "Saving..." on the top of the screen forever)

I looked for solutions to this but didn't find nothing unfortunately

Anyone know how to solve these problems?
Thanks

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hey guys,

I installed the all in one repack 9 from the first page torrent link, but I can't save the game when I play. In-game I click on save but it doesn't save it, it does nothing.
Also sometimes I can't save cards, and the autosave thing is sometimes stuck (It shows "Saving..." on the top of the screen forever)

Thanks
Do u had previous repacks and mess around girl amount cap??

onoringa

Aug 23, 2020
Do u had previous repacks and mess around girl amount cap??
I don’t think so. I just downloaded the all in one pack, with the base game and repack, for the first time. Never downloaded this game before.
Idk about what the girl cap is? I added a few cards in the female folder from internet

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I don’t think so. I just downloaded the all in one pack, with the base game and repack, for the first time. Never downloaded this game before.
Idk about what the girl cap is? I added a few cards in the female folder from internet
well that's weird,check urs disk if doesnt have some errors

onoringa

Aug 23, 2020
Hey guys,

Thanks
I reinstalled the game and now I can save. But I think the problem was that I loaded a card with excessive stats. I didn’t know that you had to uncheck the "character" box before loading a chard in order to reset stats of card. But I eventually found it out after a ton of search. I’ll leave this here in case other people come across the same problem.

Cockmeister6000

Oct 18, 2020
Tryna Extract this and everytime I get a few corrupt files so when I try to runthe game it immediately crashes.

\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in D:\Games\abdata\studio\00.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\02.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\08.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\03.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\09.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\10.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\12.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\13.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\14.unity3d. The file is corrupt

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tryna Extract this and everytime I get a few corrupt files so when I try to runthe game it immediately crashes.

\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in D:\Games\abdata\studio\00.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\02.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\08.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\03.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\09.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\10.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\12.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\13.unity3d. The file is corrupt
\ScrewThisNoiseAI-ShoujoBetterRepackR9.7z: Checksum error in abdata\studio\14.unity3d. The file is corrupt
You'll have to redo the download, either the full game, which would be less of a hassle, or the files that are corrupt by themselves assuming someone is willing to post them.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes