chabulon

Jul 18, 2018
It depends on what you're going for as far as the setting in which the story takes place, AI Shoujo has the better island maps, so it is better for a beach or island setting, but Honey Select 2 has other settings that would be good for something like shower scenes or other indoor scenes. As far as which has the most, that's hard to say. I would say Honey Select 2 is more developed given it has the better development history as far as the game itself, the modding community really dropped AI Shoujo hard when Honey Select 2 came into existence. Not to the point of total stagnation, there's a few modders still sticking to it, which I really have to give props for, but significant enough that most modding between the two goes into Honey Select 2 now.
Thank you very much =) that perfectly answers my question.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know about optimization, but I switch off motion blur and depth of field in DHH and get a very smooth performance.

And I only have a 1060GTX and an i5 CPU
1060 and an i7, 20 FPS, no DHH at all.

Which link is the best to download? Since the zip file still won't allow me to unlock it.
switch to AI Shoujo on the left.

May 22, 2018
My gaming pc can handle at the highest graphic setting, and also i just learning that Intel is for business, the best processor for gaming is AMD.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My gaming pc can handle at the highest graphic setting, and also i just learning that Intel is for business, the best processor for gaming is AMD.
Not really, my backup has an AMD, my backup sucks even worse than my main machine. It is only this game that has the issues, too. It's a poor optimization issue.

Eletia

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible or is there a mod to make the player do actions only the girls can do ? Like using the toilet or bathing ?

Reactions: KekKoo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't have any problem with the performance of this games, i think it depending on the GHz of the processor and i can also run 2 game at the same time.
Not really considering players with machines across the entire spectrum of performance ability have had this happen, including high end gaming machines.

Is it possible or is there a mod to make the player do actions only the girls can do ? Like using the toilet or bathing ?
There is not, I doubt any new mods will come for this game considering the modding community dumped it the second they found out Honey Select 2 didn't have the issues this game does and that it was very compatible with only some relatively minor work needed to port mods.

Why does it still need a password on the zip file?
It doesn't have a password that I'm aware of and, if it does, it was likely just an error by ScrewThisNoise. I would suggest asking him about that considering it is his site.

Jodi088

Oct 4, 2019
Perhaps I unloaded incorrectly, but upon going into character creation all I get is a cm distance and nothing else. No model is loaded into the viewer.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a pregnancy mod for this and also with the futa tag does that mean you can play as a futa character and are there cheats for this game?

nomorehero

Mar 5, 2019
i have a RTX 2060 and I5 10300H but this R9 version cant even run at 60fps but 30-35 instead. I have disable vsnyc in plug in settings but it make no different at all. anyone know if it is because of bad optimization or i have to do something to fix pls let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a pregnancy mod for this and also with the futa tag does that mean you can play as a futa character and are there cheats for this game?
I do believe there is a skin, no mod for pregnancy like Koikatsu, but a skin that makes her look pregnant.

The futa tag means you can play as a futa using male positions and you can make the girls futas with a toggle, but they cannot use male positions. Any position where the character in question is penetrating is considered a male position in this game, so futas cannot do missionary with a girl unless you are the futa, for example. Also, futa NPCs cannot penetrate you.

There is a cheat mod already in the game, I don't remember how to use it, but it lets you adjust every girl's stats. Be aware that cheating DOES NOT guarantee the girl will allow H, even a fully unlocked girl with all stats in the 10,000s can say no at any time.

i have a RTX 2060 and I5 10300H but this R9 version cant even run at 60fps but 30-35 instead. I have disable vsnyc in plug in settings but it make no different at all. anyone know if it is because of bad optimization or i have to do something to fix pls let me know. Thank you.
Optimization issues in the game itself, no computer is going to get up to what they're capable of.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R9.1.png

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format.

(Contains the full JP game, so not meant to be applied to another installation)

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

As of R2.3 you can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 9.1 // 18.01.2021
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 30.10.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

[B]Updated in release 9.1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied Official Update (honey2dx_01_plus_0115hA5HG_sub)
- ReApplied compression (New sb3u allowing compression of more files) [Only for full pack download]
- Added Animal42069's AI Main Game Optimizations v1.0.3
- Added Animal42069's Housing Helper v1.1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_AnimationController v2.2
- Added Marco's StudioExtraMoveAxis v1.0
- Added thojm's PregnancyPlus v1.4
- Updated BepInEx to v5.4.5
- Updated BepisPlugins to R16.2
- Updated 2155X's AI_BetterHScenes to v2.5.8
- Updated Animal42069's BetterPenetration to v2.5.1
- Updated Animal42069's POVx to v1.2.0 (*)
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_EyeControl v1.0.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_MakerDefaults to v1.0.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_MaterialEditor to v2.6
- Updated DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector to v3.11.1
- Updated enimaroah's SB3U to v21.0.3 (**)
- Updated Keitaro's VNGE to v22.5 (*)
- Updated Marco's AI_BrowserFolders to v2.3.1
- Updated Marco's AI_CheatTools v2.9.0
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.15

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

uploader-rip.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

Nerox

Sep 16, 2017
One noob question from my side. I really like the character creator, but I found the number of poses very limited. I have seen many poses recorded in the studio folder. Is their any possibility to import new poses to the creator? I am using the modded version from this thread.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I do believe there is a skin, no mod for pregnancy like Koikatsu, but a skin that makes her look pregnant.

The futa tag means you can play as a futa using male positions and you can make the girls futas with a toggle, but they cannot use male positions. Any position where the character in question is penetrating is considered a male position in this game, so futas cannot do missionary with a girl unless you are the futa, for example. Also, futa NPCs cannot penetrate you.

There is a cheat mod already in the game, I don't remember how to use it, but it lets you adjust every girl's stats. Be aware that cheating DOES NOT guarantee the girl will allow H, even a fully unlocked girl with all stats in the 10,000s can say no at any time.

Optimization issues in the game itself, no computer is going to get up to what they're capable of.
How do you even install the mods I got like lots of folders from the torrent

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One noob question from my side. I really like the character creator, but I found the number of poses very limited. I have seen many poses recorded in the studio folder. Is their any possibility to import new poses to the creator? I am using the modded version from this thread.
With a mod, sure, but that's not likely unless you do it yourself due to how bad game performance is. Most modders have jumped ship for Honey Select 2 because of that.

How do you even install the mods I got like lots of folders from the torrent
Most mods are already installed, but the ones in the optional mods folder are not. Those just need to be put in the same place as you find a matching folder.

When you go into one of the optional mod's folders, there are more folders like BepInEx inside. Those folders need to be placed where you find a folder with that same name in the game files.

nomorehero

Mar 5, 2019

nice to know that, Thanks man.

Reactions: alex2011
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes