Distru

Mar 6, 2018
I start the game. A white background and cursor appears. Nothing further goes on. How to start it normally.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
The dead or alive girls are outdated in the character creation screen aparently, gotta wait for an update on those faces i guess. Hopefully soon.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
TheBlueKnight

[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20201025] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z
Downloaded the torrent for R8 and got that (not sure I needed it - from what I read most likely not?)

Anywhoo it has 2 folders inside Sideloader Modpack - Maps and Sideloader Modpack - Studio
Where exactly do I put the in the games folder?
Unti1222tled.png
[OPTIONAL] Mods?

And I think these are not used in game just "poser" assets used with the StudioGet utility?
Or can they be useful in some other way?
(If so how?)

Is that correct - I know nothing about this - at all.
Sorry :rolleyes:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
TheBlueKnight

[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20201025] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z
Downloaded the torrent for R8 and got that (not sure I needed it - from what I read most likely not?)

Anywhoo it has 2 folders inside Sideloader Modpack - Maps and Sideloader Modpack - Studio
Where exactly do I put the in the games folder?
View attachment 890504
[OPTIONAL] Mods?

And I think these are not used in game just "poser" assets used with the StudioGet utility?
Or can they be useful in some other way?
(If so how?)

Is that correct - I know nothing about this - at all.
Sorry :rolleyes:
the mods in illusion games STAY zipped up and get thrown into the mods folder of the game's main directory. them Optional Modpacks are there because its packed with the BetterRepack updates ScrewThisNoise does. The purpose of them mods & sidemods is to give us choices. Some mods & sidemods dont work together. Its upto us to juggle them around to see/play how we want. You do have to put the Optional mods you want in the mods folder to use them.

I have deleted the Optional Mods folder back a few BetterPacks and nothing was missed tbh. saved me ~700mb but these days i dont care about it.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
maybe im an idiot, but how do i change the color of things. when i click on the color box for anything, nothing happens.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Downloaded the torrent for R8 and got that (not sure I needed it - from what I read most likely not?)...
I unticked the studio download, pretty sure it is just for posing and scene making. So it's a hell of a lot space wasted if you just want to play. I keep the optional mods though some may come in handy.
...but how do i change the color of things. when i click on the color box for anything, nothing happens.
Select the part to change if there is one, then click on the bar and pick the new colour using the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Twistty

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Basically put, in every facet of the game... Honey Select (I keep confusing in my mind with Premium Play Darkness) you are the purveyor of a hotel that is full of girls that you basically have to break sexually until you can unlock the 5/6 way gangbang scenes.
5/6 way gangbang... where?

I googled this, no videos of this or even pictures, are you sure it's part of the game? as in before I download it (takes forever)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I start the game. A white background and cursor appears. Nothing further goes on. How to start it normally.
happens to me as well, keep waiting as game is still loading stuff up behind the scenes. I think it has a lot to do with the outdated mods.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is it worth getting Honey Select or is AI Shoujo going to be the way to go? Been debating it after seeing all the HS cards.
I'd say it depends if you want the island sim thing along with the sex sim. I like living on the deserted island with my synth girls, so stuck with AI Shoujo and haven't touched Honey Select 2.

AI Shoujo you and your girls run around the place freely, both the Honey Select games are all menus.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'd say it depends if you want the island sim thing along with the sex sim. I like living on the deserted island with my synth girls, so stuck with AI Shoujo and haven't touched Honey Select 2.

AI Shoujo you and your girls run around the place freely, both the Honey Select games are all menus.
thanks, so it seems like AI Shoujo is the way to go as it aspires to be a naughty version of The Sims.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
So just getting into this AI Shoujo game - found the KKManager Mod which is a godsend as it automatically updates all the mods being used in the game. With that said, it is requesting about 50 gigs worth of Mods to be updated so which mods from the F95 links are absolutely necessary for this game? That way I can trim it down to the bare minimum that is needed and update those and then work on the rest. Thnx.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
So, I'm trying to download the Optional Sideloader Studio pack on GDrive, but it says the "quota for downloading this file is reached", or something like that (I don't know if they clearly say that in English). And for whatever reason, I can't download huge files on MEGA otherwise Chrome closes itself. Any way to have them posted on Nopy? I found it to be the best website for downloading stuffs.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So, I'm trying to download the Optional Sideloader Studio pack on GDrive, but it says the "quota for downloading this file is reached", or something like that (I don't know if they clearly say that in English). And for whatever reason, I can't download huge files on MEGA otherwise Chrome closes itself. Any way to have them posted on Nopy? I found it to be the best website for downloading stuffs.
Use for GDrive or the Torrent.
(Torrent is usually the best - very well seeded)

Torrent File -

Cheers

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Use for GDrive or the Torrent.
(Torrent is usually the best - very well seeded)

Torrent File -

Cheers
I don't download torrents, so I'll try GDBybass, then.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
So, I tried GDBypass, and downloaded the first part fine, but then, everytime I try to download the second part by clicking on the download link, it loops back to the robot verification screen. Which is weird because I can download the third part just fine.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes