joq10001

Sep 9, 2019
If I wanted to make a VR mod myself, could I potentially repurpose an older VR mod from another Illusion game? If so, how would I go about doing it? If not, how would a vr mod for this game work?
You know there's already a working VR mod, right? Look in the thread. It's based in VRGin which is the framework for all current Illusion VR Mods (it's in github by the user euthsd)

Sep 17, 2019
I don't understand, methods / System / GrakaSetting? is directory path? I could not find ...
Ingame / mods? what mods you use in game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try this things, there might be more here in this Tread just look from side 50 above,

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
Moved off the C drive.. Same problem...

Faulting application path: D:\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2\AI-Syoujyo.exe
Faulting module path: D:\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2\MonoBleedingEdge\EmbedRuntime\mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
did you klick on the <[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat >after moving?

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
did you klick on the <[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat >after moving?
Also after moving or creating a new install location, using something like CCleaner works also, remove the old game folder, open CCleaner and select clean registry, then when you launch the new .exe it will rewrite it in a new clean path.

Also, after moving/migrating/copying the game root folder, run some kind of cleaner (CCleaner will auto-detect the files directed to unused paths) because the game will create a new set of temp files at:

Root:/users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/Ai-syoujyo
Root:/users/username/AppData/Local/Unity
Root:/users/username/AppData/LocalLow/Ai-syoujyo
Root:/users/username/AppData/LocalLow/Unity
Root:/users/username/AppData/Roaming/Ai-syoujyo
Root:/users/username/AppData/Roaming/Unity

The total sum of these files can occupy 3-10GB+ for each reinstall or update you perform. That is a lot of junk files and potential errors/conflicts made when the computer is searching for a file to load and there are multiple duplicate files of the same name in the same directory path. Each unique to a particular installation.

Basically these are all junk files... NOT the current ones but all previous iterations of those files...

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay so per request (and it took me a while to figure out precisely what was being asked, had to install a mod script in BepInEx to make this work, I was looking at the CS script people pointed me to, and was like, "WTF, this has nothing to do with my girl's behaviors," lol!) here is all the data from my girls and also their chara cards for anyone that wants them with the modded behavior script info shown in the bottom right of the pics for anyone trying to duplicate these girls 100%. Note, I do warn you, they want sex a lot, and if you don't oblige them when approached they will get upset, and likely H each other or Shan (which makes their relationship points higher with each other and/or Shan, ultimately removing you as their favorite person) regardless of what you are doing... It's not as cool as it sounds. They are spoiled little whores... Siobahn is the waifu type, Astarte is the Tomboy Mistress type, Chastity is the trendy spoiled moody rich slut, and Harmony is the girl next door that is positive and adventurous. All are down for 3-way action and raised right (or very wrong). When not engaged in sex they will interact with each other, forage materials, fish, cook, and find personal time to enjoy themselves (equip them with good items). Their moods stay pretty high for so long as you address status issues quickly, and they are all pretty independent. These gals all have 110hrs invested in their growth thus far... Also I have included my Shan replacement - which requires custom sliders and the R2 updates for all the accessories and she's a thick little fit midget survivalist... LOL!

NOTE: Siobahn was updated to fix the Tsubomi conflict I had... She will also require the R2 updates with the better skin textures and the old background frames and images (I believe those are from Sexy Beach Zero)... Forgot about that additional content I used on her. The other 3 are vanilla.

Siobahn and my Shan Replacement also have much more realistic (floppy) breast mechanics when they run around and H. I played with their settings a lot, the Shan replacement is best with extreme bounciness and more proper clip/collision balance. Siobahn is an earlier attempt, but both are way better than average for breast bouncing... Also, I learned that playing with the game timer if the thrust motion is too slow (I set mine to PgUp/PgDn) can really make the bounciness of the doggystyle and missionary type positions appear more fluid and normal if you are a "boobies guy" like me. IRL I get a little more aggressive just to see them puppies fly, so yeah, my personal turn on remains the same -- ergo this seems to work, but you need to adjust the speed slowly since you are getting double speed, if you have your graphics card manually handling all anims, then the appearance is very fluid and more realistic... Just for those that care, this also will affect bubble butted bounciness the same as the hero pelvis slaps against her thick hips... LOL!

Astarte.jpg Chastity.jpg Harmony.jpg Siobahn.jpg 64d2c46fe3826a298e5d45c77999dbfb331e8d08.png

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Wait, they can actually decide themselves on location / positions etc?
Mine never did that. All she does is come to me, look embarrassed and ask for cuddle time.
She was confused (so cute) when I only satisfied her once. "Only me?" ...

If you don't want to waste time, use the "feel" script. That way, you can fill your blue bar and make her climax at the push of a button. Kinda neat if you want the fantasy of going slow and don't feel like migrating to the more vigorous animations.

Might be an access problem, I would get it off the C: drive if I were you. Windows can be picky about it.
Yes, they will come to you, say they are in the mood (in some way or another, everything from "I've been without for too long," to "I am burning up, my pussy is on fire!") then you will have no choice, they will group you and lead, you will auto-follow wherever they go. They will drag you to a place of their choosing, throw you on the ground, usually say something like "I have hungered for this cock for too long," then mount you in an H scene. You cannot change position or auto-orgasm them, you can only use the mouse wheel to change speed or exit the H unfulfilled.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
i have the game running smooth with the TimerTool from YouTube and i have the setting set on high and resolution set 1920x1080. it was running smooth without lag or stutters.

Link:
Okay so I just gave this a quick test run and here are my observations...

My overall world fps dropped to around 55-60 instead of 75-80 and seems to have slightly MORE drops but not as harshly. Drops will go down to mid 40's when running around and turning instead of below 30 (usually) the drops did go below to 24 or so a couple times, but were rare and after several minutes, however there was no graphical stutter or lock up when it happened. Just slowed a moment then resumed.

In the H scenes my FPS went from an average 70 to an average 25.

Going to run around a little more and observe this, but as of now, I am unsure of the results being exactly positive and am unsure if I want to sacrifice my highs for the occasional lack to momentary stutter or freeze... Will test further for a little while.

Initial observations: doesn't improve framerate at all... However, it may somewhat stabilize frames on a slightly higher side, but it slows down animations significantly.

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
and likely H each other or Shan (which makes their relationship points higher with each other and/or Shan, ultimately removing you as their favorite person)
I haven't taken my eye off my grill for more than a minute, so I am very certain she and Shan haven't done the H, but my grill casually mentions Shan when I ask her about her friend. How come ;-;

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
i have the game running smooth with the TimerTool from YouTube and i have the setting set on high and resolution set 1920x1080. it was running smooth without lag or stutters.

Link:

My overall world fps dropped to around 55-60 instead of 75-80 and seems to have slightly MORE drops but not as harshly. Drops will go down to mid 40's when running around and turning instead of below 30 (usually) the drops did go below to 24 or so a couple times, but were rare and after several minutes, however there was no graphical stutter or lock up when it happened. Just slowed a moment then resumed.

Going to run around a little more and observe this, but as of now, I am unsure of the results being exactly positive and am unsure if I want to sacrifice my highs for the occasional lack to momentary stutter or freeze... Will test further for a little while.

Initial observations: doesn't improve framerate at all... However, it may somewhat stabilize frames on a slightly higher side, but it slows down animations significantly.
Okay, BUT -- on MAX settings (with anisotropic filtering and antialiasing off at 1920x1080 with graphics card set at 1080p for desktop) I am getting 35-45 average around the island and in busy scenes, like the one pictured, I am getting 25-35 average with a girl in dialogue, a busy background scene with custom building and many points of interest, and a second girl deciding an animation then walking through the shot in the back.

However, upon occasion I am still getting brief hangups, major and minor slowdowns, and FPS drops down to 9 (on Max settings, all in game graphics options on, quality 4 setting)

All-in-all, I would say that it helps with stability if you are getting a lot of spikes and likely improves your average FPS slightly overall, but kills highs. I would still suggest trying it out... I am sure system to system you will see vast differences and new anomalies though.

EDIT: Also note the aliasing doesn't actually look as bad on the game screen as this screenshot, I was lazy and used Paint to make a quick JPEG.

maxsettings.jpg

Reactions: Gabranth2

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
So, in order to sort out the "missing exe file" issue, I had to download the whole Repack again. I can see that you can play the game without actually having to install it. Is it better to install it, or is there really no difference?

Sep 17, 2019
So, in order to sort out the "missing exe file" issue, I had to download the whole Repack again. I can see that you can play the game without actually having to install it. Is it better to install it, or is there really no difference?
the Repack doesnt Install, only Initsetting.exe is enough to play

Reactions: Teaber

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I haven't taken my eye off my grill for more than a minute, so I am very certain she and Shan haven't done the H, but my grill casually mentions Shan when I ask her about her friend. How come ;-;
Have you ever slept? She might have run off while you were sleeping. If not, I don't have a clue... They have to interact to become friends with someone... If they have no interaction history with anyone and you ask them they will say something like, "my observation is unilateral," "I am my own best friend," or "I don't have enough information to make a decision." These are the kinds of responses you get when they are first spawned into the world. If you follow her relentlessly for a few days and keep her away from everyone else, by the end of day two or right after she wakes up on day three, if you ask, she will say, in some manner, that you are. "I think you are a really great person," or "You are the best person I know on this island." If they say "Shan," or anyone else, they've held conversations, performed activities, ate, rested, or H'ed together at one or more points at the very least.

Note: this can also count if you have them following you and you enter dialogue with Shan or one of the other girls, as this counts in their history as a conversation, and is the way I always get them to start socializing with one another.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Link:

Okay, BUT -- on MAX settings (with anisotropic filtering and antialiasing off at 1920x1080 with graphics card set at 1080p for desktop) I am getting 35-45 average around the island and in busy scenes, like the one pictured, I am getting 25-35 average with a girl in dialogue, a busy background scene with custom building and many points of interest, and a second girl deciding an animation then walking through the shot in the back.

However, upon occasion I am still getting brief hangups, major and minor slowdowns, and FPS drops down to 9 (on Max settings, all in game graphics options on, quality 4 setting)

All-in-all, I would say that it helps with stability if you are getting a lot of spikes and likely improves your average FPS slightly overall, but kills highs. I would still suggest trying it out... I am sure system to system you will see vast differences and new anomalies though.

EDIT: Also note the aliasing doesn't actually look as bad on the game screen as this screenshot, I was lazy and used Paint to make a quick JPEG.

View attachment 464660
However, it runs way more stable in 3860x2140 resolution with vastly decreased bugginess and increased playability. Seems even better if you set the clockspeed to 2ms than 1ms, but I need to play test that more... Currently lows around 22-24 average, average common FPS 28-30, highs running around 39-40, drops to about 17. This is 3860x2140 with quality 4 setting. Totally playable. 17-23 FPS during H scenes...

Note: It is more stable on 1 than 2, although 2 seems to have a slightly better constant the setting on 1 seems to make the FPS 1-3 higher and prevents the fall to 5fps I occasionally (maybe once per 5 minutes) I hit on 2. I think 1 is better than 2 and both are far greater than the 0.5 base setting.

I see no improvement at all, loss in graphics quality and loss in FPS on 720p settings (both in game and on desktop settings)... 1080p settings give the smoothest gameplay that I have noticed (provided your system can handle 1080p). Also make sure it is not 1080i.

3840-2480.jpg
Image: Showing quality difference for the 3860x2140 resolution vs the previous 1080p one.

A side note -- this seems to stop the crazy spasm of programming that occurs when the girls are making decisions. They seem to lag themselves a second then just do something. However, it does seem to bugger up their active pathing as I watched one of my girls walk into the side of a staircase for several seconds before fixing her pathing and walking around the obstacle stopping her. This only seems to occur when the girl is off screen for a while then you run up close quickly, when you get near they seem to suddenly search for animation calls then glitch a second or two in their code. It fixes itself fairly quickly.

Also, for all these tests I turned off all my OC settings and used only defaults.

Last edited:

h4ckz0n

Aug 13, 2019
Have you ever slept? She might have run off while you were sleeping. If not, I don't have a clue... They have to interact to become friends with someone... If they have no interaction history with anyone and you ask them they will say something like, "my observation is unilateral," "I am my own best friend," or "I don't have enough information to make a decision." These are the kinds of responses you get when they are first spawned into the world. If you follow her relentlessly for a few days and keep her away from everyone else, by the end of day two or right after she wakes up on day three, if you ask, she will say, in some manner, that you are. "I think you are a really great person," or "You are the best person I know on this island." If they say "Shan," or anyone else, they've held conversations, performed activities, ate, rested, or H'ed together at one or more points at the very least.

Note: this can also count if you have them following you and you enter dialogue with Shan or one of the other girls, as this counts in their history as a conversation, and is the way I always get them to start socializing with one another.
This doesnt seem right because once I found the second pod and unlocked the third girl I thought it was funny that I could ask about her friends and got the answer Shan. Literally the second she came out of the pod she said Shan is her best friend and she didnt even perform a single action yet. Additionally never has any of my girls not answered Shan to the question lol.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
This doesnt seem right because once I found the second pod and unlocked the third girl I thought it was funny that I could ask about her friends and got the answer Shan. Literally the second she came out of the pod she said Shan is her best friend and she didnt even perform a single action yet. Additionally never has any of my girls not answered Shan to the question lol.
The same happen ...
I think Shan is fake out the whole story about being Treasure hunter or what not ...
From the first encounter together with "Tsubomi" "the buds?" AI? original Main Heroine straight from the cover (I pick her because why not?) Both has a lots of Fishy girls pheromone ... Maybe they like "fishing together?" too much or somthing?

I think Shan? or not Shan? have some deep connection to all of the Girls before The perv cumming into the island (Hero with too handy smartphone) casually wake all of them from their "Intended" slumbering caused by Shan? Maybe ... Probly ....

Reactions: EroShane

JKerman

Nov 1, 2019
You know there's already a working VR mod, right? Look in the thread. It's based in VRGin which is the framework for all current Illusion VR Mods (it's in github by the user euthsd)
Is there a step-by step guide on how to install it?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes