• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AH yeah, that is right, I had to recode the keycode keybinds on many of these scripts using the numpad...

Here is the official Unity C# wiki page if you need to edit those in the script file (will need Visual Studio or Notepad++ for .cs files):

Yeah, forgot about that, my keyboards don't have number pads... Using the RedDragon Gaming K553 87 Key Mechanical keyboard...
I have a num pad, made sure I specifically avoided a keyboard without one. I use a modified Asus GL502VM gaming notebook, which runs circles around this game. I bought it three years ago because my previous laptop died. I wanted something that combines portability and power.

"Lucky me since Forced H does not want to cooperate and ends with me watching her breathe and stare at me as if waiting for a response I cannot give for a question she never asked until I close the game and lose all progress I haven't saved."

You have a way with words my friend...
I try, though I did get a bit of a run on going there. I did describe it pretty much exactly the way it is, though. If I could figure out how to take a screenshot while in conversation with a girl, I wouldn't need to go into detail.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Yes, they will come to you, say they are in the mood (in some way or another, everything from "I've been without for too long," to "I am burning up, my pussy is on fire!") then you will have no choice, they will group you and lead, you will auto-follow wherever they go. They will drag you to a place of their choosing, throw you on the ground, usually say something like "I have hungered for this cock for too long," then mount you in an H scene. You cannot change position or auto-orgasm them, you can only use the mouse wheel to change speed or exit the H unfulfilled.
Haha, that sounds fun ... and tedious if you want to do other stuff. :D

BTW Ifalna no longer gives "personality" as an answer to "Who is your friend" but now states "I think I am close to Shan".

Can't you screenshot with F9 no matter the circumstance? Also print + MSpaint should always work as a backup.

• Haha
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I have a num pad, made sure I specifically avoided a keyboard without one. I use a modified Asus GL502VM gaming notebook, which runs circles around this game. I bought it three years ago because my previous laptop died. I wanted something that combines portability and power.

I try, though I did get a bit of a run on going there. I did describe it pretty much exactly the way it is, though. If I could figure out how to take a screenshot while in conversation with a girl, I wouldn't need to go into detail.
Old school... "Print Screen" button... LOL! Always works... Then just Ctrl+V into Paint and BAM! Any screenshot anywhere... But I totally understand what you are saying, I just wish I had some kind of clue how to recreate the issue or help with a patch to fix it.

Also, in regard to your comment, I think I have had that situation happen in real life a few times... "She is just laying there staring at me as if waiting for the answer to a question she never asked and I have no way of answering her..." LOL -- at that point I just put on my pants and walk out the door losing all progress I've made as well... LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

I was suckered in by PC Magazine to buy that keyboard a few years back... Great keyboard! Works amazingly and no problems ever... buuut, the lack of the numpad does often suck...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

BTW Ifalna no longer gives "personality" as an answer to "Who is your friend" but now states "I think I am close to Shan".

Can't you screenshot with F9 no matter the circumstance? Also print + MSpaint should always work as a backup.
It's interesting... The next time that happens I will snap some screenies, her dialogue, her leading me in 3rd person to a location, then her statement before she forces herself on me... LOL!

Just so y'all know I am not insane...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Maybe after 100+ hours they just evolve beyond the game's code and become sentient...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just found a new bug with doing H with Shan. ScrewThisNoise You might want to look into it as well to see if this is not specific to the repack. AI_2019-11-19-06-13-23-049.png
Notice that she and I are practically standing in the same spot in H. This, just like the bug with Forced H, happens when you end it. I specifically went through four orgasms, all simultaneous, and she was in a sort of exhausted animation when I ended without the slurred speech. This is a game breaking issue as it totally locks up the game. The buttons do respond when my mouse goes over them, but do not respond to being clicked. I can also still look around. I am otherwise stuck. This is very similar to what happens with Forced H except that Forced H at least gets to the dialogue when you press the door on the bottom left, but never displays the text box. Thank you Granyala for the reminder that F9 is still the screenshot hotkey, I didn't know if they changed it between games.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Heh, now that would be something but I don't think Illusions coding is quite there yet.
I'd love a sentient holographic wife like Joi in Bladerunner 2049.
I love Philip K. Dick's work... All of it! So you get points there... Although I never seen this film. LOL!

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
That only works for char creation I'm afraid. The mod is also part of Repack 1.3 and 2.0.

Bladerunner 2049 is a cool movie. Very dark, very depressing, left me somewhat disturbed. Though what's really hardcore is the soundrack.
When I listen to it with my Focal Clear, the bass/sub bass is absurdly oppressive. You can really feel the distorted, dystopian environment.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I finally caught a screenshot of the Forced H bug. She should be telling me something about how I stopped before she was satisfied because the first thing I did when she started H was hit the exit icon. ScrewThisNoise This is what I was talking about, she just stands there, locked in conversation with no text or audio except the sounds around us. AI_2019-11-19-07-07-13-696.png
You can tell it's conversation mode because the lantern you can equip to them doesn't show up unless you are talking to them. The text box just never showed up and she never gave her after H comments. The only thing I can do is exit using the ESC key.

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
About changing the clock resolution - read this article. especially the update on Windows 10 in September 2018:

Essentially the timertool does not work reliably on Win10 anymore.

• Haha

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
You can tell it's conversation mode because the lantern you can equip to them doesn't show up unless you are talking to them.
She's looking awfully young... be a gentleman, will you?

The lantern is visible on Ifalna whenever it is dark. Whether she is out and about or during lovemaking too. :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
She's looking awfully young... be a gentleman, will you?

The lantern is visible on Ifalna whenever it is dark. Whether she is out and about or during lovemaking too. :D
It might be a setting I haven't found yet. Oh, and no, this girl is canonically 18 since I can't make a proper under 18 looking girl just yet. I need a bit more practice on this new maker they've been using. Her sister is canonically 20 and both are in university, one in her first year and one in her third. The whole clothes thing is just how she's set right now. I didn't like how she was peeing through pantyhose and underwear and I just felt lazy about having to constantly remove clothes in H. All four girls in this save are currently going around nude. One of the Illusion created ones looks even younger than this one, including possible rule 7 violation worthy assets. She's practically flat and has no other real growth to speak of, unlike this one.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
It might be a setting I haven't found yet.
It's under the accessory setting. There you can toggle it visible or not during the intimate scenes.

I quite like it's warm orange lighting on Ifalnas dark blue skin, though lamp positioning is kinda awkward in some poses. :D

Where did you find a uni? I thought the whole world was destroyed. Are there alternative maps for the main game?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
ROFL!!! I was in the game testing my new modified AO adjustments and just walking around to see how it looked I got raped... She only led me about 3ft then boarded my manhood, but I snapped a few pics real quick... RapeMe1.jpg
RapeMe2.jpg
ROFL! We took 3 steps and my clothes vanished! LOL!
RapeMe3.jpg

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
That only works for char creation I'm afraid. The mod is also part of Repack 1.3 and 2.0.

Bladerunner 2049 is a cool movie. Very dark, very depressing, left me somewhat disturbed. Though what's really hardcore is the soundrack.
When I listen to it with my Focal Clear, the bass/sub bass is absurdly oppressive. You can really feel the distorted, dystopian environment.
Sorry missed that "maker" thing... I'm looking into it, will likely include it in the new optimization release as an optional file.

Reactions: Granyala

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's under the accessory setting. There you can toggle it visible or not during the intimate scenes.

I quite like it's warm orange lighting on Ifalnas dark blue skin, though lamp positioning is kinda awkward in some poses. :D

Where did you find a uni? I thought the whole world was destroyed. Are there alternative maps for the main game?
Ah, I thought those settings were specifically for accessories you add with the maker. This comes up if you have a lantern equipped in her lantern spot on her stat screen. Canonically, she was in university prior to the whole apocalypse thing. I basically threw out the whole android concept that seems to be the official backstory since there isn't much to it and made them all survivors. No changes to in game dialogue, just my own head canon.

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes