Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Most questions are unknown at this point but the big Island is there to give you plenty of space to build a housing environment.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey everyone I have asked this questions before but no one has anwser it so far, so can someone explain these questions?
A. How did my character get into that island?
B. So the girls are robots?
C. Why is the island ruined, what happened?
D. Why do the girls exist? Who made them?
E. Why does the boat take me to a huge island? What's the point of it?

Also, while I am enjoying the game, I find it a bit creepy when I got to the last area where everything was destroyed
A. You washed up...
B. Androids
C. Some form of cataclysmic/apocalyptic event (never explained)
D. Shan was designed to help the "father/creator" mentioned in the main story. The "father/creator" made them but he perished.
E. It is the housing island... You are supposed to build an ideal living space for you and your favorite gals...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
thanks EroShane . Got the scale_time.cs changed and will test it out now. Do You have some proficiency with creating scripts like that? I'm, looking for a script/pointer to skip those pesky pickup animations when picking up ressources, mining, catching insects, etc.
I'm an indie programmer/Unity-C# student presently, so I can look into it. Right now I'm optimizing the graphics code. When I get this looking and running as nice as it should, I'll try, can't be too hard to nix anims.

Reactions: d7b

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
E. It is the housing island... You are supposed to build an ideal living space for you and your favorite gals...
While I appreciate the space provided, I find it kinda lame that the housing island removes the girls and the player from the actual landscape. No more waterfall bathing, resource hunting ... Basially nothing left to do there.

That's why I made a small home in the woods instead.

Reactions: EroShane and 27X

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
While I appreciate the space provided, I find it kinda lame that the housing island removes the girls and the player from the actual landscape. No more waterfall bathing, resource hunting ... Basially nothing left to do there.

That's why I made a small home in the woods instead.
You can add resource points to the housing island as collection points are in the housing menu. Actually, that's what I'm working on now, adding collection points to my house. I currently have a desk and a bucket added as well as the fishing and level 3 barrel that come with the island.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
For the non-believers, was told I am favorite, then immediately raped by the other gal after... Friend.jpg
Note no quick pleasure gauge...
RapedAgain.jpg
RapedAgain2.jpg
Harmony is like WTF!?

• Haha
Reactions: Granyala

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I just found a new bug with doing H with Shan. ScrewThisNoise You might want to look into it as well to see if this is not specific to the repack. View attachment 464866
Notice that she and I are practically standing in the same spot in H. This, just like the bug with Forced H, happens when you end it. I specifically went through four orgasms, all simultaneous, and she was in a sort of exhausted animation when I ended without the slurred speech. This is a game breaking issue as it totally locks up the game. The buttons do respond when my mouse goes over them, but do not respond to being clicked. I can also still look around. I am otherwise stuck. This is very similar to what happens with Forced H except that Forced H at least gets to the dialogue when you press the door on the bottom left, but never displays the text box. Thank you Granyala for the reminder that F9 is still the screenshot hotkey, I didn't know if they changed it between games.
I just had a dialogue option to request a 3 way while not grouped and it locked up the game...

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Harmony is like WTF!?
Understandable. I'd be confused too. :D
Ifalna asked me a cryptic question again,quoted from memory, she asked me: "if I like to lead or being led".
I answered the latter. Curious to see if these choices have any consequences.

The choices are the one thing where I wish I had a reliable translation.
I've seen the collection points but I prefer a real map in which my girls can roam around in. I find the housing UI terrible to navigate too, cam controls are so awkward when you want to handle larger spaces.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Ifalna asked me a cryptic question again,quoted from memory, she asked me: "if I like to lead or being led".

I've seen the collection points but I prefer a real map in which my girls can roam around in. I find the housing UI terrible to navigate too, cam controls are so awkward when you want to handle larger spaces.
Yes... It creates a dominant trait in the NPC. If they say stuff like, do you prefer to lead or follow, do you prefer to rescue or be saved, do you prefer to compete or observe, do you prefer to hunt or to make the home, etc., if you choose the aggressive one they assume a more passive role interacting with you, if you choose the passive one they get more aggressive, however, through time this can change also...

Reactions: Granyala

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Am I too late to show my interest for this waifu?
You said it was inspired by a real person. Who is she again?
And of course, are you willing to share her card?
She's one of the plus size models from Fashion Nova. Can't remember her name.
At this point it is very much a WIP. I'll share the card once I feel like she's ready. :)

EDIT: Close enough...
AISChaF_20191119221912730.png

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Especially when you want to actually move the camera to a different part of the grid instead of zooming. I hate that you can't just move it in any direction, that you can only move it in whatever direction is to the side at the time. Also, definitely agree on the questions, I don't know what she's asking half the time and the other half I only know because I hear specific keywords like ecchi, which I've automatically associated with she wants H because I have never heard her say it otherwise.

no that would be too awesome... but the crafted ones spawn all grades of loot based on probability and they regen fast...
Almost like a fourth grade of collection spot, that's good enough for me as long as I can get anything from them instead of them being locked to the white grade materials.

Reactions: EroShane

JKerman

Nov 1, 2019

That's the latest version that works with Screwthatnoise repack 2.0
There is a guide in japanese inside.

It's a hard mod so be careful.

It's based on the VRGIN mod and the unofficial Koikatu mod, there is a patcher that is supposed to do the globalmanager changes for you but I didn't get it to work in that way as I had a previously patched version. If you need to patch it yourself follow this guide that was created for Koikatsu, it works, you just have to stop before the IPA patching.

In case it fails, here is my globalmanager file:

The mod link gives me a Forbidden error

May 22, 2018
List of housing that i editing.

(1) Move the stair close to the wall.
(2) Add 2 bedroom on 2nd floor.
(3) Add dance room.
(4) Add fence around the field.
(5) Add dance floor on first floor.
(6) Add grill and table in the backyard.
(7) Add swimmer-pool in the backyard.
(8) Add bathroom in 2nd floor.

2019_1119_1826_40_626.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes