Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
She's one of the plus size models from Fashion Nova. Can't remember her name.
At this point it is very much a WIP. I'll share the card once I feel like she's ready. :)

EDIT: Close enough...
View attachment 465345
You really have good taste (counting with your Ava Rose post as well).
Right now I'm on a road trip and I'm away from my pc.
Once I'm back I intend to share my creations too, let's just see if it isn't overly weighted for you.

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
I have a strange problem with the exe. Sometimes after playing.
The file "AI-Syoujyo.exe" disappears from the folder.
This doesn't happen instantly, if not after two days or so ... the first thing I tried was to restore the file from rar, but Windows does not let me paste anything in the game folder, since supposedly I do not have the permission... and in the end I have to delete the whole folder. To later unzip the whole game again...
This begins to happen more times ... the weird of this, is that before this did not happen...

It should be noted that I have not added anything extra to the folder...
I play with the default version of BR release 2

someone have the same problem or i'm the onlie one that happening thoung all of this

• Sad
Reactions: EroShane

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I GIVE UP! can someone give me a link to download this game please ive been searching all day and I cant find anything! oh and an English patch too please.
The OP has a repack that is already patched and needs no installation.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This doesn't happen instantly, if not after two days or so ... the first thing I tried was to restore the file from rar, but Windows does not let me paste anything in the game folder, since supposedly I do not have the permission... and in the end I have to delete the whole folder. To later unzip the whole game again...
This begins to happen more times ... the weird of this, is that before this did not happen...

someone have the same problem or i'm the onlie one that happening thoung all of this
I haven't had this issue, but you are not the only one. As I said to the last one to report this, I would suggest a virus scan as your computer should not be doing that, especially not setting permissions without you.

cyprine

Nov 8, 2019

had that issue
in my case, avast (anti-virus) was putting the .exe in quarantine. I just made an exception for the exe and now it runs alright.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

Never put anything in the program files folders, not steam, not uplay, not epic, not GOG, not anything.

Always make a new folder in your root drive like Games or sth. Always make sure your have admin for your games folder. For indie games always make sure you have it cleared by your AV.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
What are the concerns of this practice?
Win10 and 7's protocols about ownership and security have become pretty draconian over the years and frankly putting any dynamic software in folders windows directly controls that's not directly tied to windows functionality is just setting yourself up for grief, broken ass games, and general malaise.

Apr 29, 2018
What are the concerns of this practice?
Don't know if this is 27X's concern, but I remember Pools of Radiance (also one other game that I can't recall off the top of my head) had an uninstaller bug that would not just delete the directory it was in, but also the directory above it, so people who had the game installed in Program Files also wound up screwing over their entire system.

Personally I keep everything in a \Games\ directory on another partition.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you create an overlay? I know where to look for an option, what I mean is what do you do to get it ready for export? Do you set clothing on the girl and then export? I want to create a body paint texture much like that supergirl one earlier in the thread, but with a different theme to it. Do I need to edit it outside the maker or can it be created with the maker alone?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes