Sep 17, 2019
How do you create an overlay? I know where to look for an option, what I mean is what do you do to get it ready for export? Do you set clothing on the girl and then export? I want to create a body paint texture much like that supergirl one earlier in the thread, but with a different theme to it. Do I need to edit it outside the maker or can it be created with the maker alone?
mostly create it with Photoshop - outside of Aysyoujyo game.
that might be somewhere at Side 80 someone postet a Howto for overlays.

dafoo

Aug 16, 2018
How do you load the maps that come with the sideloader mod. Mod is enabled but I don’t see any change when loading the game.

noted

Jun 1, 2017
This game has so much wasted potential.

PROS:
It has great looking customizable characters, as expected from Illusion.
Awesome sex animations.
Graphics are pretty good as well for an Unity game.

CONS:
Story is non-existent.
Gameplay is frustrating.

I don't even care if it doesn't have a story, at least the gameplay should be decent, but almost everything about the gameplay is just unnecessary frustrating. They had such a great concept they absolutely ruined. The housing system is rather pointless. Gathering for materials is extremely monotone. The fishing is unnecessary exhausting. The world is annoyingly static. And why do you walk so slow? Aaaahhh! This could've been the one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game has so much wasted potential.

PROS:
It has great looking customizable characters, as expected from Illusion.
Awesome sex animations.
Graphics are pretty good as well for an Unity game.

CONS:
Story is non-existent.
Gameplay is frustrating.

I don't even care if it doesn't have a story, at least the gameplay should be decent, but almost everything about the gameplay is just unnecessary frustrating. They had such a great concept they absolutely ruined. The housing system is rather pointless. Gathering for materials is extremely monotone. The fishing is unnecessary exhausting. The world is annoyingly static. And why do you walk so slow? Aaaahhh! This could've been the one.
There is a story, albeit a very short and vague one. You basically wash up on an island that was hit by some sort of catastrophic event and is now only populated by five android girls, including the trader, Shan. You help her and the first girl you chose before starting repair a broken bridge to connect you to the forest and the small town that is now deserted, where you can also find a small lab where either Shan or the girl you chose to start with was stored in her pod. Along the way, you wake three other androids, all of your choosing like the girl who wakes you. You restore power to access both the lab and a hidden dock area with a boat, which then takes you to a large island where you build a place to live with the five androids. Like I said, it is vague, but it is there. Gameplay can be a little frustrating, especially for anyone who hasn't played some of Illusion's other free roam games like AG3. It takes time for the girls to warm up to you and learn what to do because they are essentially, at least canonically, a clean slate, an empty shell you must fill. This can lead to some issues with fatigue at first, as I found out my first time since my original girl kept collapsing constantly. This means you have to find her wherever she collapsed and carry her back to a bed, luckily you can fast travel while carrying, then wait until she wakes. This slows down the gathering of materials and growing of the girl immensely. The girls can vary their walking speed anywhere from a slow, shy walk when they want the D to a near sprint for other actions, they aren't always slow. Gathering has always been this way, a short animation and done, so not much to say there. The fishing isn't really that bad, I found it rather easy, especially since mods do exist in the repack to cut out the minigame. I'm not sure what you mean by the world being static, so I'll refrain there.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I have a strange problem with the exe. Sometimes after playing.
The file "AI-Syoujyo.exe" disappears from the folder.
This doesn't happen instantly, if not after two days or so ... the first thing I tried was to restore the file from rar, but Windows does not let me paste anything in the game folder, since supposedly I do not have the permission... and in the end I have to delete the whole folder. To later unzip the whole game again...
This begins to happen more times ... the weird of this, is that before this did not happen...

It should be noted that I have not added anything extra to the folder...
I play with the default version of BR release 2

someone have the same problem or i'm the onlie one that happening thoung all of this
This sounds like an antivirus issue conflicting with something in the folder, likely a false positive.
I have heard that Avast, Avira, and Bitdefender all got false positives (previously mentionedboth here and on Discord). Also, are you on Windows 10 Home, placing the files in the root drive (usually C:/) and not on an Administrator account? (the latter is less likely but happens so I figured I would ask) What are you downloading with - Chrome Browser?

This is not totally uncommon, but the causes and remedies will vary.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I haven't had this issue, but you are not the only one. As I said to the last one to report this, I would suggest a virus scan as your computer should not be doing that, especially not setting permissions without you.
It's typically the AV getting a false positive that is causing the issue... LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Never put anything in the program files folders, not steam, not uplay, not epic, not GOG, not anything.

Always make a new folder in your root drive like Games or sth. Always make sure your have admin for your games folder. For indie games always make sure you have it cleared by your AV.
Or even better, on a second drive altogether.

Also, if you have a free upgrade Windows 10 Home version, you may want to run it from the Desktop folder, I know that sounds odd but it don't like downloaded programs executing from the root drive folder at all... I know that is backwards but some systems simply won't allow it if they are using Defender. It's strange...

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
You can download the housing from illusion site. that when i download the housing from using a hola vpn.

Link:

Link:

Reactions: Koruya

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah I had a ton of issues on my old PC with Windows 8 and early releases of Windows 10. The built in security protocols would see the game file creating files (save data) and constantly writing files in the Drive, and tag it suspicious, and the system didn't have you set as a SuperAdmin, it was the SuperAdmin and could override you, so you play your game, everything seems cool, then you log out and shutdown. Tomorrow you log in and the game is broken and your saves deleted. It was typically Windows/Defender that did it, not some virus. Also, many popular AV softs that have lazy dev teams get all sorts of false positives from heuristic data on files that can create other files because at one point or another in virus history someone used a similar method to create a virus dropper file... Ergo they all protect your root drive [C:/ - usually] in a really REALLY overprotective manner, and in many cases won't allow you to control it at all.

You would never have experienced this if you are a ALWAYS x64 Pro/Ultimate guy or Linux user, it's just the Windows Home x86, or x64 Home free edition early release lines...

Reactions: thinform932

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How do you create an overlay? I know where to look for an option, what I mean is what do you do to get it ready for export? Do you set clothing on the girl and then export? I want to create a body paint texture much like that supergirl one earlier in the thread, but with a different theme to it. Do I need to edit it outside the maker or can it be created with the maker alone?
You go into maker then go to the body tab, last skin option is create overlay, chose the "export template" option (or however it's worded in your version) - a window will open with a png, open that in Photoshop, Corel, Gimp, Gimpshop, Affinity Photo, Pixelmator, etc., then edit the template as you see fit, save as PNG24 with transparency and RGB 8bit color.

bigdigdug

Sep 9, 2019
The only thing I can think of is the face texture glitched while loading, have you tried restarting the maker or even the whole game?
Yeah, restarted everything, all the same. Would it be the Lib_burst_generated disabling issue? Because the males don't have this issue.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Yes, the file being deleted is probably the antivirus, but I have never once seen an antivirus block user permissions.
I have... I have had it to me back in the day with Windows 8 and then when Windows 10 first came out. It was all related to Defender and being on the manufacturer installed OEM Win 8 and updating to the free version of Windows Home x86 back when it first came out. Upgraded to x64 Pro and it never happened again. Not insuring this is the situation at all, since we have no OS, AV, etc., info to go on. For all we know they could be on a Mac or Xerox build. No info was given. Since this is just one odd potential possibility that some may not suggest, I would at least give it a try.

Running an AV scan won't hurt, unless it's the Antivirus causing the problem. Also, it depends on the level of security you set your Antivirus to and also what level user you are. If you are not the system/network admin yes, you can be locked out of the computer in front of you by the computer/network because the infrastructure doesn't recognize your account as the owner.

Again, maybe not a common issue, but not all that uncommon...

I did tech support work for about 3 years before I started my own computer maintenance/recovery business (but I got so overworked so fast I quit that shit -- after buying a new car and building an addition on my house). I gained local temp pseudo-fame as being the first person in my region to have manually figured out how to beat a cryptolocker ransomware when that was a thing before MB and EEK released security cleaner/fixers for that. Basically it was easy after playing with a few of them in sandboxes, they would typically create a reg entry with their own decryption key stored on your computer. Once you had the key you could run a bat that was installed in your temp files, enter the 256bit encryption key, and decrypt their personal files. This made me locally famous for a time and all the businesses were throwing their money at me. LOL!

The scam was you would call the number on your screen when you seen all your files were encrypted, then they would make you get a prepaid card for $500 then transfer it to a Bitcoin account, then download TeamViewer, and let them unlock your computer. GeekSquad and others were charging $300 to do it and their method often didn't work, sometimes it did nothing, and you still had to pay. It took me less than 1 day to figure out and only a few minutes per computer to fix. So I'd clean your network for $75 and then install a good AV Suite (BitDefender back then) with reliable antimalware and anti-PUP protection with pop-upblockers and web anonymizers for $150 more and then would do follow up maintenance and emergency calls for $75/hr. I was killing it... but, also myself as I had another full time job and I was doing like 90-120 hours a week.

Anyway... I kind of rambled and cannot even remember why I started talking about this or what my point was... Hopefully I addressed it... LOL! Getting old sucks balls... Alzheimers and those golden Kevorkian years, here I come...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have... I have had it to me back in the day with Windows 8 and then when Windows 10 first came out. It was all related to Defender and being on the manufacturer installed OEM Win 8 and updating to the free version of Windows Home x86 back when it first came out. Upgraded to x64 Pro and it never happened again. Not insuring this is the situation at all, since we have no OS, AV, etc., info to go on. For all we know they could be on a Mac or Xerox build. No info was given. Since this is just one odd potential possibility that some may not suggest, I would at least give it a try.

Running an AV scan won't hurt, unless it's the Antivirus causing the problem. Also, it depends on the level of security you set your Antivirus to and also what level user you are. If you are not the system/network admin yes, you can be locked out of the computer in front of you by the computer/network because the infrastructure doesn't recognize your account as the owner.

Again, maybe not a common issue, but not all that uncommon...

I did tech support work for about 3 years before I started my own computer maintenance/recovery business (but I got so overworked so fast I quit that shit -- after buying a new car and building an addition on my house). I gained local temp pseudo-fame as being the first person in my region to have manually figured out how to beat a cryptolocker ransomware when that was a thing before MB and EEK released security cleaner/fixers for that. Basically it was easy after playing with a few of them in sandboxes, they would typically create a reg entry with their own decryption key stored on your computer. Once you had the key you could run a bat that was installed in your temp files, enter the 256bit encryption key, and decrypt their personal files. This made me locally famous for a time and all the businesses were throwing their money at me. LOL!

The scam was you would call the number on your screen when you seen all your files were encrypted, then they would make you get a prepaid card for $500 then transfer it to a Bitcoin account, then download TeamViewer, and let them unlock your computer. GeekSquad and others were charging $300 to do it and their method often didn't work, sometimes it did nothing, and you still had to pay. It took me less than 1 day to figure out and only a few minutes per computer to fix. So I'd clean your network for $75 and then install a good AV Suite (BitDefender back then) with reliable antimalware and anti-PUP protection with pop-upblockers and web anonymizers for $150 more and then would do follow up maintenance and emergency calls for $75/hr. I was killing it... but, also myself as I had another full time job and I was doing like 90-120 hours a week.

Anyway... I kind of rambled and cannot even remember why I started talking about this or what my point was... Hopefully I addressed it... LOL! Getting old sucks balls... Alzheimers and those golden Kevorkian years, here I come...
I've only ever seen permissions blocked by the OS itself, stupid Windows 7. Don't get me wrong, 7 is a great system, but it does have its issues and that is one that carried over all the way into 10. Hopefully this issue is as simple as the antivirus, that would make remedying it a lot easier. Fixing it when the OS is the problem is a real pain. I wouldn't know since my game works fine.

Reactions: EroShane
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes