joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Looks like the girls don't take off their panties when they pee or undress for bathing. Is there any setting that changes this behavior?

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
Anyone know what happened to the new penis uncensor file on the AI Girl Discord( it was hosted on MEGA but I never got a chance to try it out. The laserparty penis really takes the realism out of the game :p

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
not offense mate, but...... is she a heavy smoker ?
Honestly not sure what got you that idea? But considering i'm a non-smoker, i like to think she is neither.

Is there any character/girl upload thread? Couldn't find one
Dont think so no, mostly people drop them here in this thread occasionaly, there is a website that was mentioned a few pages back though.

Aserion88

Jan 4, 2019
Hello everybody

Im new here and have a littele question.

I installed Better Repack 1.3 and found high heels in the character creation, but she stands normally on her feet. Are they only for studio? or I have to set something that it ingame be displayed correctly?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
So, I have only 2 girls (cause I'm progressing them to the heart cap before opening a new pod) but I haven't seen them interact at all. Does it take specific traits for them to talk to each other, or interact in any way?

Sociability +playfulness +humanity +girl power/femininity or any combination thereof for liking each other and there are also items and precepts that enhance every part of that, to the point where they ignore you to snog on the other island cause you're yesterday's news.

Darkness vigilance Instinct wealth and sharpness can do the opposite, and as above there are enhancers both material and logisitical/mental to turn them into literal demon bitches that get angry at the mere sight of another girl or even turn them into a sexual predator that abuses anyone they get a hold of like terrier and a chew toy.

It is an Illusion game, after all.

FemininityTrustHumanityInstinctPerversionVigilanceSociabilityDarkness
Kindness2013800050
Pleasure00-2820-4511
Mischief1261500800
Thrills0630241034
Courtesy03500250
Taboos-1500580-515
Calmness05100-5510-5
Wealth-10-531005820
Intelligence50220-511100
Conviction03640200
Loyalty82510130150
Endurance586-2111832
Sweetness2511000080
Innocence0-502600-50
Imperfection-3-2-10-554-310
Understanding05208085
Sharpness-5060-52020
Comfort1015880060

joMB1

Sep 9, 2019
Any news on VR yet? Is anyone working on it?
Good news for you.

or here if you get a 403 forbidden error

It's based on the VRGIN mod and the unofficial Koikatu mod, so to make it work you are going to need to follow this guide:

There is no IPA patching.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
could some one tell me, any way to fix the bug that cause the avatar facing the same direction no matter where he/she go ?

i did try play without mod and extras (vanillify the game's option 2) it fixed this bug but end up can't load character card (in character creator) instead...weird.

888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
Wait, what does that mean? Are some skills only negative?
As far as I know, There are some skills that has negative effect such as usually to get sick, got injured. Be careful about the effect description since the the game system using internet auto translation right now.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Im kinda confused.. when the girl needs something specific like hot water. How do I give her that item only? You just advice them to eat or drink but it doesn't do anything

iSoulfire

Aug 9, 2018
Im kinda confused.. when the girl needs something specific like hot water. How do I give her that item only? You just advice them to eat or drink but it doesn't do anything
To be honest, I was wondering the same thing. When girls are tired or hungry, there's an specific advice you choose when talking to them where you tell them to go rest/eat. But what about when you need the girl to go warm herself up or cool herself down? Which advice do you choose? Maybe it's because the game is auto-translated(which leads to wrong and awkward translations), but afaik, there isn't one for that specific need. And i've seen it happen a lot that the girl stays cold and catchs a cold or something.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
To be honest, I was wondering the same thing. When girls are tired or hungry, there's an specific advice you choose when talking to them where you tell them to go rest/eat. But what about when you need the girl to go warm herself up or cool herself down? Which advice do you choose? Maybe it's because the game is auto-translated(which leads to wrong and awkward translations), but afaik, there isn't one for that specific need. And i've seen it happen a lot that the girl stays cold and catchs a cold or something.
They actually need to learn what the effects of the food/drinks do. Just tell them to drink something when their temperature is low/high, they'll eventually start picking the proper drink for the occasion. It's unavoidable that the girl will get sick a few times at the beginning.
Also as their instinct go up they'll start to spontaneously hang around firepits, etc.

May 22, 2018
You can change the translate by press alt+0 to open translate menu and you see select a translator only Bing, Google, Papago, translator available. and you can delete translations.txt and go back to the game and click Reload on the menu or press Alt+R to reload.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes