27X

Oct 30, 2019
i not sure about this but i heard it may trigger by repair the boat and go to that empty island which come with 1.0.2 update. i did try use 100% save and ran into another problem. this time Chan stay at that empty island instead, and do H with her cause no icon bug....what da hell is that.

any way thanks for reply. now i thinking about to reproduce this bug, but first i think i have to find any cheat that give me huge amount of resource to craft thing. since this game have only 1 save for each run.....why they did this any way ? it really frustrate.
I've got everything unlocked and haven't had any issue like that, but Shan is locked at three hearts even with an empty inventory. It's probably that she herself is bugged as other people have been reporting not being able to pick up her key, not being able to use her key once it's in your inventory, and not being able to advance her dialog past the point where she trusts to look for her treasure on your own.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Really need a mod to increase the limit of girls. There are 6 characters, and only 4 can be in the game, a feeling of incomplete gameplay is created.

Last edited:

exartha

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me? everytime I start the game the cursor changed but I just got a black screen in the game

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Trying to figure a way to get shadows to save in a rendered screenshot(F11) and ambient occlusion seems to be the best way over adding 2d shadows to everything manually. Is this a option thats being added to studio neo or am I missing a setting?

Below is a regular screenshot and a rendered screenshot for comparison.
20191104165043545.png AI_2019-11-04-16-50-51-616.png

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
CAn we change language of translator?
Yes, go to [root game folder]\Bepinex\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and change Language=en to any language shorthand you want (Google translate must understand the shorthand, else it will fail).

Reactions: condedracula

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I'm on 1.3 and Shan no longer moves around for me either after unlocking the housing island. However engaging in H with her did not crash my game or anything like that. As a matter of fact, I've been using H and "change location" to move her around and closer to my base...
Just tested on R1.3, I cannot replicate the bug... sounds like there has been several bugs related to that gal... have you tried going over to house island and back again? That seems to drop her in anew, though I'm not certain.

Sep 17, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me? everytime I start the game the cursor changed but I just got a black screen in the game
reQuestion_ what system you use? Amd? Intel? 64bit?< recommendet
dit you install Br1.3? then look in Gamefolder there is a >[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat
klick on it before you try next time, then you could delete=
lib_burst_generated.dll from AI shoujo data plugin folder
Make the hole Gamefolder set to Writeable/ thats helped sometimes.
maybe helpful

exartha

Dec 26, 2017
reQuestion_ what system you use? Amd? Intel? 64bit?< recommendet
dit you install Br1.3? then look in Gamefolder there is a >[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat
klick on it before you try next time, then you could delete=
lib_burst_generated.dll from AI shoujo data plugin folder
Make the hole Gamefolder set to Writeable/ thats helped sometimes.
maybe helpful
I use AMD 64 bit, I already try all but it is still the same

Serah Best FF Girl

Nov 4, 2019
Hi, i have the better repack 1.3 version and when im going to H a girl the buttons disappear and i can only make the button finish appear with the "D" button but i cant finish the scene and i cant change the position. Can someone help how to solution this bugg?

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Got kinda bored of the game a few days ago. The constant resource gathering wore my interest down before I even started trying to build anything. Might try it again later and cheat a ton with a girl trainer, but havent really felt like starting the game again since the weekend.

For fun detail, I recommend using shiny clown noses as nipple piercings, and the kiss tattoo placed directly on the lips as lipstick.

Here's a few of my favourite girls, anyway. From before I added them to my island, tho. I kinda turned the ones in my save into even more over-the-top blowup dolls after a while, which ruined the initial designs.

Bea.png Greta.png Sasha.png

weretumz

Aug 13, 2017
Question about that: Each time that happens to me and the girl forcing herself onto my character, I get no dialog anymore after ending the scene, so I cannot exit the scene completely to move on. The girl just stands there as usual after any H scene, but nothing else is visible on the screen in terms of text or dialog options. I end up having to Alt+F4 to exit the game.

Is this a known issue, or is there a fix/workaround?

As a side note any normal H scenes initiated by myself can be quit just fine, with the correct dialog showing up.

Thanks.
I was having a similar issue until I removed the DHH MadWorld plugin under BepInEx\plugins\DHH_MadWorld.dll

edhorren

Jul 5, 2019
I have that mod as well, so I will remove it and see if that fixes it for me too. Thanks for the pointer!

Edit: Fixed it for me - thanks again.

Last edited:

KamiKaze234

Aug 24, 2017
Pardon me if this has been asked before but can anyone share the discord invite? Cant seem to find it anywhere. The discord link i found several pages before seems to not working. Thx before

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
Hello everyone , I've unlocked every region and I am now stuck at an empty island, I think it's a sandbox for building house according to hgames wiki

1. How do I get back to the runned down island
2. How do I find more girls ? (Find pods , according to hgames wiki)

Thanks

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone , I've unlocked every region and I am now stuck at an empty island, I think it's a sandbox for building house according to hgames wiki

1. How do I get back to the runned down island
2. How do I find more girls ? (Find pods , according to hgames wiki)

Thanks
1: go to that broken wooden pier, there is the invisible boat that takes you back

2: The total is 4, if you have 4, thats it. If you dont have 4, you are most likely missing the pod in the "hidden area" in the city. (You need to bring a girl there to open the door.)

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
1: go to that broken wooden pier, there is the invisible boat that takes you back

2: The total is 4, if you have 4, thats it. If you dont have 4, you are most likely missing the pod in the "hidden area" in the city. (You need to bring a girl there to open the door.)
1. Woahh invincible boat ? Damm

2. Hmmm, I'm not aware of any hidden area , can you point out all the spots to find the girls as well as hidden area ? Thank you

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes