w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Like EroShane said, depends on the initiator. But that said, i think what you mean might also be "does the ecchi scene have a auto mode?" which it doesnt i think. You are in constant control of the pace and what position is done in the scenes.

PS: as said, it is posible for a girl to come to you at 100% horny mood to request sex, but thats it, afterwards it still acts like the usual ecchi scene, you control the action.
Welp...i was hoping for the girl to be like artificial girl level. I guess its too much to hope for it huh

ochsenfloh

Jun 15, 2017
after i have played the game for a couple of days i got a warning message about missing mods...so where can i find and get them and add them to the game ?

May 4, 2019
DO elaborate on force please
You cannot refuse it
You are dragged to some place with your controls disabled
The sex sequence starts with girl lead mode with unique set of animations
You can still scroll and choose poses to your liking or switch the place but everything other is done by her, she will switch poses from time to time as well
You can take the lead and proceed with 'vanila' protagonist controlled mode, you can then return it to her again
Girl cannot manage control (or basic humanity whatsoever) after the third climax

Reactions: w.iT

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
The slut trait did manage to let her control the action. That's a good start...now i need to figure out how to use all those trait...especially the lesbian trait

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Ive got Chastity and Lesbian for one of my girl when she grown to 3 hearts, the translator cant seem to handle it, i have a clue (virgin?), but what exactly does Chastity do?

ochsenfloh

Jun 15, 2017
yepp, added a couple chars from websites that were recommended here. oh, and the ech scenes dont work anymore, just one, no changes possible

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay, so I figured out how to extract the Assembly-CSharp.dll and using VisualStudio editing the MAX_CHARA_NUM = 4 to 9 (just to add one or two to test) then saving... However, the game loaded to the menu screen then the screen went black with the cursor. I checked what was messed up and found I cannot repack the dll with the correct metadata.

Any ideas? Anyone know a good dll packer for modding purposes? Or a way to get the modded file to load while extracted?

Serah Best FF Girl

Nov 4, 2019
HI!, someone can tell me if there is a compatibility with old Characters cards? i want to bring a girl who i was imported since sexy beach 3 xD. when i put the card of the playhome girl and open the game automatically creates a folder on the chara folder that name is "old" and put the card from Play Home there.
PLZ answer me!!.
Thank you guys..

WM99

Nov 1, 2019
HI!, someone can tell me if there is a compatibility with old Characters cards? i want to bring a girl who i was imported since sexy beach 3 xD. when i put the card of the playhome girl and open the game automatically creates a folder on the chara folder that name is "old" and put the card from Play Home there.
PLZ answer me!!.
Thank you guys..
i dont think so :/ i just downloaded 3 cards total (koikatsu, playhome, honey select) and they just got moved to "old" folder when i loaded into game

edit: im not sure, but wasnt there once a program to convert cards? maybe theres still some chance that it gets ai girl support, if it even exists..

Last edited:

BOP2

Nov 4, 2019
Hi, I have a question about the game start.
Every time I want to create a character, the game chrashed without error message. The same happens to me when starting a new game. As soon as it loads the game world (after selecting the characters), the game just closes without error message.

Can anyone help me?
I've already uped my graphics driver and as admin I've already run the game. I have already run the included RegistryFixer.

StonedWorm

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, I have a question about the game start.
Every time I want to create a character, the game chrashed without error message. The same happens to me when starting a new game. As soon as it loads the game world (after selecting the characters), the game just closes without error message.

Can anyone help me?
I've already uped my graphics driver and as admin I've already run the game. I have already run the included RegistryFixer.
Delete lib_burst_generated.dll from AI shoujo data plugin folder

Reactions: BOP2

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
yepp, added a couple chars from websites that were recommended here. oh, and the ech scenes dont work anymore, just one, no changes possible
Then your best bet is to find the uploaders and ask them which mods they're using, or remove those characters. Having characters with missing parts messes up your game.

Serah Best FF Girl

Nov 4, 2019
i dont think so :/ i just downloaded 3 cards total (koikatsu, playhome, honey select) and they just got deleted from the directory when i loaded into game

edit: im not sure, but wasnt there once a program to convert cards? maybe theres still some chance that it gets ai girl support, if it even exists..
Thanks, then i think its just question of time to someone make a card convertor or something, i really would like to do myself but i dont have the knowledge to do it.

edhorren

Jul 5, 2019
If you give her the slut trait she will force you to it from time to time.
Question about that: Each time that happens to me and the girl forcing herself onto my character, I get no dialog anymore after ending the scene, so I cannot exit the scene completely to move on. The girl just stands there as usual after any H scene, but nothing else is visible on the screen in terms of text or dialog options. I end up having to Alt+F4 to exit the game.

Is this a known issue, or is there a fix/workaround?

As a side note any normal H scenes initiated by myself can be quit just fine, with the correct dialog showing up.

Thanks.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
after i have played the game for a couple of days i got a warning message about missing mods...so where can i find and get them and add them to the game ?
Yes, as a matter of fact :p
Besides the Repacks, I also manage a sideloader modcollection for people that want more control over their install and selfmanage it. You can keep updated with and find it over at:

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Okay, so I figured out how to extract the Assembly-CSharp.dll and using VisualStudio editing the MAX_CHARA_NUM = 4 to 9 (just to add one or two to test) then saving... However, the game loaded to the menu screen then the screen went black with the cursor. I checked what was messed up and found I cannot repack the dll with the correct metadata.

Any ideas? Anyone know a good dll packer for modding purposes? Or a way to get the modded file to load while extracted?
No need to jump through hoops with VStudio. Use dnSpy (if you have the repack it's under [MODDING]/Tools). You can edit the DLL and save it in-place.

E.g. here's an Assembly-CSharp with MAX_CHARA_NUM set to 8 (it's from the 1.0.1 game version though) -

Edit: Upon inspection, MAX_CHARA_NUM is not referenced anywhere. You need to fiddle with maxCharaNum instead, which does get referenced inside the LoadAgents module.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes