boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
could you guys help me ?

after completed story quest (repair boat and so to housing island) and come back to ruin island i found Chan (merchant girl) no longer moving around the island as usual. i found she stay only in the bath room in an abandoned warehouse. and that where my problem found. whenever i ask i do H with her the game stop react (not freeze nor crash) and the only thing i can do is press esc key to exit game. any one here ran into the same thing ? and how to fix it ?

thanks in advance.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
could you guys help me ?

after completed story quest (repair boat and so to housing island) and come back to ruin island i found Chan (merchant girl) no longer moving around the island as usual. i found she stay only in the bath room in an abandoned warehouse. and that where my problem found. whenever i ask i do H with her the game stop react (not freeze nor crash) and the only thing i can do is press esc key to exit game. any one here ran into the same thing ? and how to fix it ?

thanks in advance.
Are you using my pack? Is anyone else experiencing this with my pack?

I have not seen this happen on my end, but I didn't trigger that story beat yet on 1.3, so would very much like to know if others experience this.

I'll be testing this on my pack later today regardless, but the more information the better... I'd also like it if someone using my pack and experience this could send me their output_log, preferably over DM over in discord so that I can look further into it.

I'd also like further info regarding what optional mods are in use.

888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
Such a pain in the ass fighting the various building elements and lack of ability to rotate things en masse. Almost makes me want to reinstall FO4, but ironically the four girls in this game makes it feel more alive than a population of 20+ mindless drones in FO4 (also considerably less buggy).
View attachment 449958
Glad you made it. Most people came out from building mode losing their sanity including me.

Nice building anyway.

Reactions: Dreyperro
Apr 3, 2019
Can I for some help please? My vigilance is a bit high at around 300 so I am getting such things as "hatred missionary". I then increased the other parameters above 300 so it is higher than vigilance. However, I still get "hatred missionary". What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help!

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Can I for some help please? My vigilance is a bit high at around 300 so I am getting such things as "hatred missionary". I then increased the other parameters above 300 so it is higher than vigilance. However, I still get "hatred missionary". What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help!
Moves stay in your "repertoire" after unlocking. As for the girls, shifting personality and feelings takes quite a while and quite lot of behavioral modification.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Wow... The complexity of the girls on the back end is actually amazing... Did anyone realize that they develop a "favorite place," "favorite H position," "favorite food," etc., throughout play... It's all in the C# assembly code internally. This is probably why some of you are experiencing girls that made the "dark matter," and now won't stop eating it even though it's making them sick... It's become their favorite food, and this is why it isn't happening to people that likely did a lot of fishing early on and grilled fish. Their first girl likes grilled fish, while you wandered around and ignored her, so she developed a favorite place away from your camp and ate dark matter --- now her hangout is her favorite place and her favorite food is dark matter... LOL!

Seeing if I can mod the max number of girls and get a complete list of creator personality variables and their actual effects. I will begin discussing some points that you may not understand as they have no physical visual representation in the game, but are a part of the C# libraries.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I can tell you one thing that is hammering the game when the girls change animations...

They update bool their animation choices once per 20 second interval on the backend. Each interval they randomly choose 1 of 117 possible interaction options ordered in importance by current action, character type (those 6 personalities in the maker), desires (the 3 other trait you select in maker), lifestyle, the float numbers of their stats, their saved interaction numbers, their current location, proximity of resources/other girls/merchant/the player, the gear they have equipped, and a slew of other things... They are running a hundred thousand potential calculations per second to choose their next thing to do. Maybe more... It is not random at all what she does... She is logging every thing that every active character does as well as her own previous actions... They are essentially learning...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WM99 and kajuu

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Also, for those of you with girls you cannot seem to cure...

ActionType.Faint,
ActionType.Cold2A,
ActionType.Cold2B,
ActionType.Cold2BMedicated,
ActionType.Cold3A,
ActionType.Cold3B,
ActionType.Cold3BMedicated,
ActionType.OverworkA,
ActionType.OverworkB

Each "A" holds a reference to an item, ergo is curable, but B initiates a randomly generated timer sequence, and when treated routes the string to BMedicated, which reduces the timer by a random amount and reduces the illness effects by a random percentage generated between .25f-.5f (25-50%). If you ignore your girl's sickness when she gets A and she self-recovers 1-3 times without treatment, there is a 50% chance she will be issued a B type sickness the next time she falls ill (EDIT: Also, there is a 25-80% chance that a type A sickness will become a type B in one game day by the base calculations, with modifiers reducing times based on subsequent failures to treat the girl). Also, the rate of illness risk is increases by 5-25% with each failure. If you ignore your girl's health too much, she will become a sickly character and will become more and more often non-curable...

EDIT: The increase percentage is variable and is affected by the girl's stats and traits, therefore some girls are more resilient, and will have smaller increases while others will max their sickliness faster.

Medicating reduces the effects of B but doesn't remove the illness...

EDIT: This also works similarly for injuries while working, they also can seemingly "FallFromHeight" and injure themselves. Also, they can get stomach issues from too much drinking (drunkenness) and develop alcoholism...

EDIT: The game base onset time for sickness is 1 game day. So from the moment that she gets sick, until the activation of sickness symptoms (coughing animation, holding stomach, weariness, resting, then lastly fainting) you have 1 game day to treat her. Then you have 1/2 day to 2 days before she faints depending on her internal statistics and various other factors. Once she faints you have 1/4-1/2 a game day to begin treatment or she will become untreatable and have to wait out the sickness. Each time you fail to treat her the times will receive random penalties that will reduce the onset of future sickness scenarios. The penalties seem to range from 5% to 50% reduction in time depending on how many failures to treat/cure you put her through.

Making the worse case scenario a variable 8-12 in game hour loop from point of illness to faint with less than a 4 hour (3.75 relatively) treatment window with a variable total downtime of up to 3.75 in game days thereafter. This is likely what you people complaining about girls being sick all the time and being unable to treat them are complaining about. If you don't monitor their health closely you will miss the few minute real-life time window you have for treatment.

EDIT: There is also a "comaState" that can occur. If your girl has had 3 consecutive failed to treat illness states, she can enter a coma state. In a coma state she will remain unconscious for 1 game day, then at the end of the daily interval of time, the system will generate a random number 1-100, 1-10 she wakes up, 11-100 she remains in a coma state. Ergo, if your girl is in a coma, there is a 10% chance she will wake up each day at the time of day she entered her coma.

EDIT: There is also a coma weakness state after any girl has entered a coma state she may randomly reenter the coma state even after awakening from a coma. This can be influenced by future sickness states or injury states increasing the rate at which the coma state can trigger...

Last edited:

kugane

Jul 23, 2019

I have not seen this happen on my end, but I didn't trigger that story beat yet on 1.3, so would very much like to know if others experience this.

I'll be testing this on my pack later today regardless, but the more information the better... I'd also like it if someone using my pack and experience this could send me their output_log, preferably over DM over in discord so that I can look further into it.

I'm on 1.3 and Shan no longer moves around for me either after unlocking the housing island. However engaging in H with her did not crash my game or anything like that. As a matter of fact, I've been using H and "change location" to move her around and closer to my base...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey you -- person that insisted on my incorrectness of the meaning of Hentai... You were right homes... Here is the proper English translation of the stats (Unity's backend is all English C#).

EDIT: Correct -- !Incorrect

Pheromone -- !Girl Power
Reliability -- !Trust
Reason -- !Humanity
Instinct
Dirtiness -- !Transformation (Perversion was closer)
Wariness -- !Vigilance
Darkness
Sociability -- !Sociality (close)

The other translations were wrong also... LOL!

EDIT: Adding the other types: (will build upon this post until complete, then repost final)

Character Creator:

Correct/!Incorrect

Wishes/!Desire (how the girl wants to be treated and will treat the other girls/player)

Kindness
Little Devil
Stimulation
Courtesy
Forbidden
Calm/Relaxed
Money
Intelligence
Belief
Loyalty
Endurance
Pretty
Innocence
Incomplete
Understanding
Judgement
Healing

EDIT: Some of my previous "desire" (Wishes) observations were incorrect. The girls ONLY receive the bonuses (scripted as WishBuff) IF they get their wishes fulfilled that game day. Ergo, if you have a kind/loyal/understanding girl, you have to do an act of kindness, not H-other girls, and ask her about herself in the game day to activate her full buff cycle.

So if she has stimulation, forbidden, judgement -- you need to give her an orgasm on a bondage device then get angry with her about it after to make her feel good... ROFL! Then in return she will go out and work her ass off for you, cook you a nice meal, and bring home a friend for after hours funtime... LOL!

Last edited:

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I'm on 1.3 and Shan no longer moves around for me either after unlocking the housing island. However engaging in H with her did not crash my game or anything like that. As a matter of fact, I've been using H and "change location" to move her around and closer to my base...
Interesting workaround :LOL:

I'll try to get past that story block a bit later today to see if I can recreate it.

Reactions: kugane

h4ckz0n

Aug 13, 2019

This happened to me on repack 1.2 and didnt change after updating to 1.3, feels unrelated to the repack.
Shan was standing in front of the warehouse thing and while H i changed position once because she was partly inside the wall. Then after that she was inside the bathroom and wont move from there, trying H will make the game unresponsive to anything thats not closing the game.
Where is the output_log? btw I am not using any optional mods.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
This happened to me on repack 1.2 and didnt change after updating to 1.3, feels unrelated to the repack.
Shan was standing in front of the warehouse thing and while H i changed position once because she was partly inside the wall. Then after that she was inside the bathroom and wont move from there, trying H will make the game unresponsive to anything thats not closing the game.
Where is the output_log? btw I am not using any optional mods.
In the root of the game, there should be a shortcut to the log folder, the file should be in there :)

• Haha
Reactions: EroShane
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes