Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Then again, I won't lie, I'm more of an abnormal case...
you are not abnormal imo. There is more interest in things then just the sexuality, I blame the nerd factor in wanting to do other things to build up and earn into.

I am playing the game as is. Made 5 girls, 11 clothing sets and unlocking, collecting and building its very fun when I got the time and there is a LOT more content down the road for this game. Been waiting for a game like this for way too long. I hope for AA3 myself, the dialog options and building interactions was the best in AA2 I feel.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Every other Illusion game has about a year of support, I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.

Reactions: EroShane

ANyad

Jun 3, 2017
I found 2 version of the game one From "ScrewThisNoiuse" and one From "FlashbangZ" what is the difference?

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
Every other Illusion game has about a year of support, I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.
which is a shame... i believe they do this because the popularity of the game is not giving enough revenue to warrant sticking to it... what we need is a philanthropist with a great degree of interest in the game to throw money at them and it'd surely sway them to at least think about the option of sticking longer to do more daring ideas with it.

my little idea brain could see a plethora of situations, where upon leaving the island you could have a hostile tentacle monster island, and the life stats of the girls could actually come in handy in certain roles and situations, like having a dungeon crawl portion. I mean who knows, but I do know a business standpoint is... if the funding dries up, ya gotta move on. If the community and the faithful consumers want to keep something alive, ya gotta help them fit the bills for their studio and equipment and time.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Announcement regarding FBZ:
To the surprise of no one, really. Ethics in pr0n mods is a literal afterthought, which is why I kept everything I've made mostly private for a very long time. Money ruining modding/gaming is a very real, very frequent thing.

Thankfully there's no grey area in this one; the real senpai is front and center and easy to spot. Maybe throw him some love.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
anyone tell me where can i find the free h mode, i just downloaded a 100% save
hacks, Trainers and other dll Files may contain virus or other shit... Check this one out. it's a Table for Cheatengine which works just as fine, it's free, no ads, no spam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heeeeeeeeelp!
Also, one of my Bunnies asked for 2 Ropes.. i got 17 Ropes... whenever i hit the hand over button after selecting 2 ropes, it flashes orange and does nothing. Anyone any idea on this? Is Rope just a glorious fail translation here?

Edit: Oh yes, the spoiler sends you to the creators website. I thought, if people attempt to use the Cheat table. they should at least take 5 Seconds to read the Name of the Person who spend time creating it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
How to repick wheel-button on another button? Is this possible to change keybuttons in this game?
If you're using ScrewThisNoise's Repack, press F1 in the game. The upcoming menu should give you some more options. Not sure if custom Keybinding is one of them.
If it's not, try using your feet instead of your hands. I promise you wont complain about a bad layout after doing this for 20 minutes ever again :)

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Don't think rebinding is a thing yet, it always is down the road with mods though.

May 22, 2018
i found a mega while back it call illusion official uploader and there a Ai Shoujo, Emotion Creators, Honey Select, Koikatsu, PlayHome, Premim Play Darkness, Sexy Beach Premium and it going to take a while to load.

Link:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
i found a mega while back it call illusion official uploader and there a Ai Shoujo, Emotion Creators, Honey Select, Koikatsu, PlayHome, Premim Play Darkness, Sexy Beach Premium and it going to take a while to load.

Link:
You mean you found ScrewThisNoise's repository that he posted like some pages back? :\

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Thought I'd share one of my girls with you. Not your everyday supermodel type. ;)

I've set my max slider value to 300 and enabled xyz bone editing so those might be needed.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I dunno if it's a display issue or if something is weird, but I reinstalled and I just noticed that my starting screen says 1.0.2 and not 1.0.3 like I'd expect after using the 1.3 patch. Is that normal?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Don't think rebinding is a thing yet, it always is down the road with mods though.
I think we can only change the mods and plugins hotkeys:
Edit com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg in BepInEx\config\

Source:

bloodsuga

Oct 23, 2019
I dunno if it's a display issue or if something is weird, but I reinstalled and I just noticed that my starting screen says 1.0.2 and not 1.0.3 like I'd expect after using the 1.3 patch. Is that normal?
its normal im the same

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes