ElMouse

Oct 31, 2019
Hi! have anyone been able to get how height in points translates to actual heigth?

Something is very f*** up it seems in this game with scale.
Example:
So this dudes height is 200 in points.
1.jpg
The typical japanese matress is 195 cm in lenght. Sooo this dude is around 180 cm height.

Here he goes again - same dued - not fitting in the doorway

2.png

Well, the typical door height is 200 cm. so judjing by here is is suppoed to be like 207 cm in height.

So either the doors are short or the beds are too long in this game...

Buut if we take the koikatsu basis - and assum ein koikatsu the male is 50 points height - he is there 168 cm
soo at 200 points this dude is supposed to be - 211 cm.

So i guess the questions for everyone:
1. Can you confirm the male height and female height are the same? for example you clearly see that male of 68 height and female 68 or whatever are the same resulting height in game? ( This looks to be obvious, but actually i am not very sure of it)
2. Can you confirm youe uderstanding of height in this game? ( For example "My dude is 78 he is obvuoisly 190 cm of height, because...."

Based on this i would be able to figure our calcualtor for points->cm for height. which might be important for some of you pervs out there )

bloodsuga

Oct 23, 2019
Hello,

Is anyone else having the same problem; the futanari option isn't working? I selected it when creating my character but the "member" never showed up and in game game it doesn't show as well. Everything else works fine, just that.
futanari works if your main character is a girl and she is futanari so she can have male sex positions instead of lesbian ones

Reactions: Hello There!

Hello There!

Mar 9, 2019
futanari works if your main character is a girl and she is futanari so she can have male sex positions instead of lesbian ones
Ohh, so the main character (by default is a guy, right), so the futanari option only works for the one pegging/on top, then?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
You can put total 4 girls at a time. But I heard many guys around here says that cause FPS dropped. Let's try yourself if your machine could handle it. :LOL:

PS. 4th girl located in the secret lab at the last region. You must fix the power generator to gain access to the lab. The lab require 2 person to unlock so you must bring the girl with you.
I have the Cyberpower Fang III (OC i7 4.2Ghz, OC GTX780Ti Black Ed., 32GB RAM) and although I can "handle it," (normally unstable 30-60fps, typically around 42) I get an average 20fps drop with the 4th girl active... Also, if you turn fast at the ruins or beach bases area you get harsh temporary frame drops. Through time you will see odd frame drops at random. I have noticed that if you are experiencing irregular drops, sometimes saving the game, other times reloading the game will fix it for a while, but 30-60 minutes and the issues tend to return.

Ironically my wife's Cyberpower (OC i5 3.8Ghz, OC ASUS Cerberus GTX 1050Ti Advanced Ed., 16GB RAM) handles it a little better with about an average of 8fps higher in spite of slightly newer but lower quality hardware. Although her computer locks a moment where mine lags. If I hit a spot that drops me to 5-10fps she will read 15-20fps on the Nvidia Geforce FPS overlay, but her screen will lock up a moment, then shudder a bit, then resume.

The glitchiness on both lasts closely to the same amount of time with totally different visual responses. There is definitely some very poor handling of the game's data streaming to the computer's CPUs/GPUs. This makes 7 Days to Die seem like a data handling masterpiece. LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Can u 3some in this game ?
Yes, you need two girls with lots of trust and the lesbian lover skill helps... But have one girl follow and then try to H with another girl, the following girl will say something like, "With a third person? That's... different..." This indicates success...

Reactions: KunKid

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hello all. i have problems with game when the girl does the controled H by her and when i exit scene it stucks on dialogue i can choose nothing and she dont talks anybody had something similiar ? and is there solution ?

Note: r.13 repack and i added that DHH MadWorld to game.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
anyone tell me where can i find the free h mode, i just downloaded a 100% save
Yes, no "free H" mode yet, but "free play" mode is after you clear the game and go to the final island then return. Unsure if you needed to save and launch a new game or what, but allegedly you can pick up with all stats completed and everything unlocked in a new game? Something like that. Others were discussing it. However, unlocking the H interaction ability is not very hard.

Also there are hacks, trainers, and mods out that enable editing of the stats responsible, almost all are mentioned throughout this post...

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I find the material farming to be incredibly tedious. Just download a mod that gives you 999 of everything. I mean... no one is actually playing this game to "play" it, right? We all know why everyone is really here...
If I wanted easy sex, I would play Honey Select. Sure, a lot of the game is grindy and even annoying, but it's nice to work for something. Sometimes, I like working towards a goal. God forbid I have one is real life.

Dec 7, 2018
Allright brothers! I just now finished reading through all 86 pages of this thread and I'm surprised noone asked this question yet but........has anyone figured out which 3 main stats you need to push to turn your sexbot into a masochistic, submissive, cock loving, cum guzzling cocksleeve yet? All I'm seeing is people asking 'bout lesbo action, the hell is wrong with you?! ( Just kidding, you do you brah )

So far I've tried two times, both times giving the girl stat priorities of 1. Darkness second highest stat Perversion ( Transformation ) and third highest stat was Trust. Both times I've got a "Controller" lifestyle girl, so basically the opposite of what I want. Maybe I'm going to try it in this order next : 1. Perversion 2. Girlpower 3. Social hrm....however...I'm fairly certain that to get an actually submissive / masochistic girl you HAVE to have "Darkness" in the mix becaaaaause.....I'm using the Ecchi skill "I want to break" on one of my girls and it gives trust + darkness extra exp after the banging IF you manage to fuck her brains out until she passes out. So, yeah. That indicates a few things I guess, meh. Oh well, I'll keep on experimenting and I'll let you fellows know if I manage to achieve my goal. ( Help would still be appreciated ) So long~

P.S I've just witnessed something.....weird. One of my girls actually took out a broom and swiped a slap of concrete on the beach, futile effort much? Hue~

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Allright brothers! I just now finished reading through all 86 pages of this thread and I'm surprised noone asked this question yet but........has anyone figured out which 3 main stats you need to push to turn your sexbot into a masochistic, submissive, cock loving, cum guzzling cocksleeve yet? All I'm seeing is people asking 'bout lesbo action, the hell is wrong with you?! ( Just kidding, you do you brah )

So far I've tried two times, both times giving the girl stat priorities of 1. Darkness second highest stat Perversion ( Transformation ) and third highest stat was Trust. Both times I've got a "Controller" lifestyle girl, so basically the opposite of what I want. Maybe I'm going to try it in this order next : 1. Perversion 2. Girlpower 3. Social hrm....however...I'm fairly certain that to get an actually submissive / masochistic girl you HAVE to have "Darkness" in the mix becaaaaause.....I'm using the Ecchi skill "I want to break" on one of my girls and it gives trust + darkness extra exp after the banging IF you manage to fuck her brains out until she passes out. So, yeah. That indicates a few things I guess, meh. Oh well, I'll keep on experimenting and I'll let you fellows know if I manage to achieve my goal. ( Help would still be appreciated ) So long~

P.S I've just witnessed something.....weird. One of my girls actually took out a broom and swiped a slap of concrete on the beach, futile effort much? Hue~
High trust, dark, transformation, instinct...
Low humanity, girl power, vigilance?

Vigilance may need to be tweaked up but before she gets to the point of rejecting the hero... but I assume low... Also, slut trait, service partner, and...

That's a start I cannot recall the other skills and am at work so cannot check...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Also... you ever live in Fort Myers, your picture reminds me of one of my very best friends, the Juggernaut (he'd get that)... He said bruh a lot too... and was a powerlifter... but alas, moved away to the Northern lands, leaving me all alone and surrounded by fools...

(in a no homo way)

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Ok i found solution it was DHHMadWorld causing dialogue stuck after controlled Girl H-Scene

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes