888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
We need a mod that can put more than 3 girls on the island. Whats up with these H-games and the number 3 lol
You can put total 4 girls at a time. But I heard many guys around here says that cause FPS dropped. Let's try yourself if your machine could handle it. :LOL:

PS. 4th girl located in the secret lab at the last region. You must fix the power generator to gain access to the lab. The lab require 2 person to unlock so you must bring the girl with you.

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
You can put total 4 girls at a time. But I heard many guys around here says that cause FPS dropped. Let's try yourself if your machine could handle it. :LOL:

PS. 4th girl located in the secret lab at the last region. You must fix the power generator to gain access to the lab. The lab require 2 person to unlock so you must bring the girl with you.
Ill try it out thanks, I'm pretty confident my pc and handle this lawdness

Apr 29, 2018
I mean I know I'm in an aggravated mood about the building stuff but seriously take a moment to sniff that buggy rose! Not only is wood ceiling 5 bugged even if the frames don't overlap they conflict... not only that why is there 3 Wood floors which are just tiny squares with frames!? THREE OF THE SAME OBJECT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE CONVOLUTED CHESTER CHEETAH! Am I the only one with some broken buggy build menu? Or is everyone else seeing the 3 Identical Floor Tiles in each, wood, stone, and the modern... I can't be the only one... I wanna laugh, but it's actually kinda breaking my brain right now. It also obliterates any sense of feeling any confidence in building, I'd prefer living in the damn tents in that case since nothing wants to uniformly work together! Squares and rectangles, and the wood walls don't have enough types to fit enough situations to make anything remotely symmetrical... you'd be better off just living in the prefab hovels cuz that's the only damn things you can feasibly make that don't look like a broken mess!
I hear you, I'm finally taking a crack at building something using individual pieces and it's maddening how the interior walls are sized specifically for the type 2 room with the four pillars, so they're two blocks too short for every other room type. It would've made more sense for them to be just as long as the rooms are wide, and have the corners be non-colliding like how the wire fences' poles can overlap without any collision errors.

I'm just going to stick to using prefabs and tents on the main island, it looks more appropriate that way anyway. Speaking of prefabs, it's also annoying as hell that the ruined buildings you can build have non-functioning doors and stairs despite being the exact same model as the buildings in the rest of town.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
well i'll be damned... i figured out why my girls were losing their bone modifier scales from the terminal char editor... SAVED OUTFITS AND COSTUMES ALSO TAKE INTO EFFECT BONE MODS!

A quick shout to whoever did the bone mod... ya might wanna make costumes and outfits not carry bone mod values with the outfits..... kinda be awkward if an outfit was edited on a girl who has some wonky bone values and it goes on a totally normal character and you get the unexpected "WTF!" of your life when they change in game xDD!

I'm hoping the bone mod gets some TLC though... I can't stand the normal illusion values of hands and feet... like gawwdamn microsize... illusion, what're you doin!? Take your hand and put it on your face and tell me how is those micro hands acceptable on those poor girls!

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
HI
Probably a stupid question,
Is it normal that the male character has no penis (has a vagina instead...-_-') when I upload it to Studio Neo V2 ?

Maybe a censorship or something, but I couldn't find the option to make it visible or at least with the usual blurry censor.
Thx for helping

Last edited:

derickrose

Dec 30, 2018
HI
Probably a stupid question,
Is it normal that the male character has no penis (has a vagina instead...-_-') when I upload it to Studio Neo V2 ?

Maybe a censorship or something, but I couldn't find the option to make it visible or at least with the usual blurry censor.
Thx for helping
in the studio, I have the same issue.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Oom789as
Там загляните в группу иллюзий, они разместили ее в списке модов. Извините, но я не могу кинуть ссылку сейчас.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
We need a mod that can put more than 3 girls on the island. Whats up with these H-games and the number 3 lol
if you get more than 5 people on the island, you get huge FPS drop = super lagging. The game is not optimize - new engine & bad net code

All Illusion JP needs to do is hire one of the coders from EA - Bioware - they handle Frostbite engine really well - KEKW

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
if you get more than 5 people on the island, you get huge FPS drop = super lagging. The game is not optimize - new engine & bad net code

All Illusion JP needs to do is hire one of the coders from EA - Bioware - they handle Frostbite engine really well - KEKW
Please no EA... E TU KEKW
But for real, the optimisation is garbage. I have huge FPS drops with a 2080.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
More than 500. Of all the clothes in the closet, they may well choose a business suit for taking a bath lol. For other purposes, they don’t change clothes.
There's actually two different places for you to put the clothes sets, one for the bath (which is accessible near every default bath location and another where you can put the general use clothes. In the first dressing closet which you build the top part is for general purpose clothes and the lower part is for bath clothes. Mind you that the clothes basket which you can build before the closet is only for bath clothes.

Reactions: EroShane

commanderHOMO

Oct 27, 2019
How do I build the big tent? I figured out the wood crafting but how to I craft the leather?
Also how do I feed my girl? I cooked fish but dunno how to give her the food, I asked her to cook but she rejected. She says she will eat later but its been about 3 days and this bitch is complaining that shes starving.
BTW longtime Illusion fan, played a lot of their old games from the 90s and early 2000s.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
How do I build the big tent? I figured out the wood crafting but how to I craft the leather?
Also how do I feed my girl? I cooked fish but dunno how to give her the food, I asked her to cook but she rejected. She says she will eat later but its been about 3 days and this bitch is complaining that shes starving.
BTW longtime Illusion fan, played a lot of their old games from the 90s and early 2000s.
You first need to get snakeskin to craft leather I think, or you can get lucky and get it on gathering spots straight up. As for feeding, you have to make sure to put food and food ingredients in the stove inventory, not in the chest inventory. That's what catches everyone by surprise. Just activate the stove on Shan's base and select the second option (view storage or something) and deposit the food there. Tell her to go get food when she's near the base, and make sure to build a proper cooktop in your main base ASAP, don't rely on the bonfire because it doesn't have its own inventory so the girls can't use it to feed themselves.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
put all your cook food in storage - the girls get it from there.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Darkness is not solely responsible for hatred towards the protagonist but the "Hatred" H-positions are unlocked with a high vigilance, high darkness, and low trust.
Just to add to that, you can also temporarily get the hatred positions by accosting the girl while she's, huh, doing her business in the toilet spots regardless of her actual darkness stat.

Reactions: EroShane
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes