Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
If you are on a high end machine, you will experience less bugs as many are graphics related.

Let me just say, honestly, it's playable, but it is not fully optimized yet...
Thank you very much for the info (y) .

While my PC isn't that good but not bad either (i7-gtx1050ti-16gb.ram), I think I prefer to wait for another 3~6 months. It's not bad to wait for it, since later I'll get a better stable version, some new DLCs, tons of nice mods & last a fully made walkthrough.

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else experiencing the girls absolutely refusing to eat anything or just eating Dark Matter? I have food out the ass and when I encounter a girl that is hungry I always advise them to get food, while they say that they will get food or will later...but they never do. A good majority of the time I have to carry a girl back to a bed...I understand that you are supposed to "teach" them but I feeling like nothing is happening.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Anyone else experiencing the girls absolutely refusing to eat anything or just eating Dark Matter? I have food out the ass and when I encounter a girl that is hungry I always advise them to get food, while they say that they will get food or will later...but they never do. A good majority of the time I have to carry a girl back to a bed...I understand that you are supposed to "teach" them but I feeling like nothing is happening.
it does happen. girls pass out in middle of nowhere and refuse to eat, and fatigue. It is possible a bug.

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
HI guys...so the game...just decided not to work anymore. it just happen yst. the obvious file that is missing is the AI Shoujo.exe . even with the init.exe, i cant install the game. i tried redownload and same thing happen.

ps: i mount on daemon tool but cant open the file. so i directly extract from there(it works)
sound like the work of avg...

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
My Whimpy girl fell down so i had to carry her, But we got stuck between those area where you need to crawl and jump over stones... what to do when that happens? can't put her down or drag her over the logs =x

#EDIT: Someone taught me you can actually "Fast Travel" Here just by using the map, my goodness.. didn't know that XD

Last edited:
Reactions: WM99

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Is your food in an oven? Mine was doing that too until I've put food in the oven storages. She started eating after that.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
soo wood ceiling 5 with the frame Don't use it ever... you can't place them together uniformly... they for some reason will conflict themselves even though they are not overlapping AT ALL... I'm finding it very, very , veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EFFING difficult to actually make a home Period... SYMMETRY DOES NOT LIKE TO EXIST!

• Haha
Reactions: 888hydra

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
I mean I know I'm in an aggravated mood about the building stuff but seriously take a moment to sniff that buggy rose! Not only is wood ceiling 5 bugged even if the frames don't overlap they conflict... not only that why is there 3 Wood floors which are just tiny squares with frames!? THREE OF THE SAME OBJECT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE CONVOLUTED CHESTER CHEETAH! Am I the only one with some broken buggy build menu? Or is everyone else seeing the 3 Identical Floor Tiles in each, wood, stone, and the modern... I can't be the only one... I wanna laugh, but it's actually kinda breaking my brain right now. It also obliterates any sense of feeling any confidence in building, I'd prefer living in the damn tents in that case since nothing wants to uniformly work together! Squares and rectangles, and the wood walls don't have enough types to fit enough situations to make anything remotely symmetrical... you'd be better off just living in the prefab hovels cuz that's the only damn things you can feasibly make that don't look like a broken mess!

fseb59

Feb 6, 2018
- How "Scriptloader" work?
I put the file "ScriptLoader" in BepInEx/plugins end "view_motivation_status" in "scripts"
but I can't chage the values on the phone?
- And can we use a gamepad on this game?

Thx

BlueMonster

Jul 3, 2017
- How "Scriptloader" work?
I put the file "ScriptLoader" in BepInEx/plugins end "view_motivation_status" in "scripts"
but I can't chage the values on the phone?
- And can we use a gamepad on this game?

Thx
1. Press numpad enter. An overlay will come up with a list of girls to edit.
2. No idea. Why use gamepad when mouse is enough? left c=move, right c=action, mid c=phone

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
You need those kitchen and put food in storage. I had to figure it out the hard way too

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
We need a mod that can put more than 3 girls on the island. Whats up with these H-games and the number 3 lol

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes