alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so when you set a Npc girl to Futanari they just behave normally..

No Male Pc X Futanari npc.

No Female Pc X Futanari npc.

No Futanari pc X Futanari npc.

No Futanari npc Solo.

All we get is Futanari pc X Female npc.

Also on Female/Futanari pc x Female npc the pc has no voice.

View attachment 465773

is there a mod that fixes this? or think they will add it in a update/Dlc??
The PC isn't supposed to be voiced, male, female, or futa. A female PC character will have a voice if you set them as an NPC, but that's it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So this is the kind of stuff modders are up against here... Look at this...
Left is original code, right is better optimized... Now I am sure some C# guru will say even mine is sloppy, but wow, this is a total clusterf*ck... They had 8 completely separate operations running as 1 long run-on "else if" operation... Just poorly executed imho.

I mean for real, even Visual Studio and dnSpy won't let me recompile some of this stuff because it detects errors and redundancies. Like you try to save your work, and it's like "no no no," because of something you didn't even touch! Then you have to find out what they screwed up and fix that, which makes you wonder how they were able to even export it in the first place without VS making them fix it!

View attachment 465779
That is bad, something tells me their programmers need a bit more practice with this language, hell, even just basic code structuring in general.

If no one does it by time I finish with graphics optimization mod and adding more NPC girl mods, I'll take a crack at it... can't be too hard.

All of this would be much easier if I didn't need to fix all of Illusion Soft's janky-ass code every time I try to export something I modded and VS bitches me out like, "ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word."
Don't you just hate it when your IDE gets sassy. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not familiar with C#, but shouldn't Illusion's code be replaced with a case (or switch) statement?

Edit: wait, nevermind, case use case statements with boolean values. Still, as bad as the nested if-else statements are, it does generate a different behavior than your code does. I'm wondering if that change might cause unwanted side effects.
Potentially, guess there's really only one way to find out. Don't worry, if something major gets screwed up, we'll mention it.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'm not familiar with C#, but shouldn't Illusion's code be replaced with a case (or switch) statement?

Edit: wait, nevermind, case use case statements with boolean values. Still, as bad as the nested if-else statements are, it does generate a different behavior than your code does. I'm wondering if that change might cause unwanted side effects.
So far it has only further stabilized and/or increased FPS with better overall lighting effects running much more efficiently.

The only issue I am up against right now is hunting down something I mistakenly changed (probably when tired or in haste), which didn't show up immediately regarding the rain texture radius on the ground when it's wet (it's too small). I'm working on that now, as soon as I fix that issue I'm dropping my newest visuals optimization version.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Curious what the community thinks... I enhanced the volumetrics of fog, instead of it being just grey and hazy, it's fluffy and cloudlike now... Like real fog it has a visible density...

Should I make the fog cast shadow or leave it as it is?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Curious what the community thinks... I enhanced the volumetrics of fog, instead of it being just grey and hazy, it's fluffy and cloudlike now... Like real fog it has a visible density...

Should I make the fog cast shadow or leave it as it is?
I don't think I've ever seen real fog cast a shadow, but fog is technically the same as the clouds we see in the sky, so it should be possible. I say do it.

letmegitdat

Oct 12, 2017
So this is the kind of stuff modders are up against here... Look at this...
Left is original code, right is better optimized... Now I am sure some C# guru will say even mine is sloppy, but wow, this is a total clusterf*ck... They had 8 completely separate operations running as 1 long run-on "else if" operation... Just poorly executed imho.

I mean for real, even Visual Studio and dnSpy won't let me recompile some of this stuff because it detects errors and redundancies. Like you try to save your work, and it's like "no no no," because of something you didn't even touch! Then you have to find out what they screwed up and fix that, which makes you wonder how they were able to even export it in the first place without VS making them fix it!

View attachment 465779
I'm am not familiar with C# syntax. Can someone ELI5 why the elseif is worse than the duplicate return statements? I am not a CS major; just trying to learn. Isn't it the whole purpose of elseif to avoid the syntactic scenario on the right? If there is anything that stands out to me it is not hiding performance heavy checks.

Reactions: me130 and EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
ROFLMAO! So it was totally not my mod at all!!! Found the issue though --- my goodness... I unloaded my mod one dll at a time and got down to the last one, thinking, awww no, not this one (main CSharp-Assembly.dll; the largest of the bunch with the most altered parameters)... Still there... I'm like son-of-a... Then a thought, unload that as well then reload the game... WHAT!? Still there... Started pulling scripts... Clip Plane script... Gonna mod this some and play around hopefully I can fix the issue there...

Last edited:

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
two questions

should I update from 1.3 to 2.0 now? Seems like there was a lot of problems happening

and how can I remove the futa mod options, girls with dicks ain't it

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
two questions

should I update from 1.3 to 2.0 now? Seems like there was a lot of problems happening

and how can I remove the futa mod options, girls with dicks ain't it
What you need to do is up to you. If you need to update the game then yes you need to update the game. If you do not want to update then do not download. There is no need to delete something in the repack, if you don’t need something, just do not use this function. If you do not need futa mod from the fact that you do not delete it in your game futa will not appear (only if you want to make them yourself)

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
If no one does it by time I finish with graphics optimization mod and adding more NPC girl mods, I'll take a crack at it... can't be too hard.

All of this would be much easier if I didn't need to fix all of Illusion Soft's janky-ass code every time I try to export something I modded and VS bitches me out like, "ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word."
You get bonus points for the Jurassic Park reference (Nedry's computer) there. :D

I transitioned to 2.0 now.
Only severe bug I had was that the clothes of the PC were stuck in their initial state during H. Killed the responisble mod and I can now undress with the push of a button again.

Translation is definitely nicer but the game is prone to FPS drops. Imho more so than 1.3.

I'd sy give it a shot, saves are compatible back and forth as long as you don't use the new housing items or mods that depend on 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: Tialuv and EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Edges.jpg
...and HELLO to:
  • Better more stable frame rates
  • Improved occlusion effects
  • Better color and lighting
  • Bloom that looks great
  • Artificial lights that cast more than two feet of lighting effect
  • Reduced clip-through
  • More stable AI decision timers
  • More realistic sunlight and ambiance
  • More accurate texel based ray-tracing
    More dense walls and solid objects that won't let the sunlight to clip through
  • Better shadows that don't totally send your GPU to hell
  • Antialiasing and Anisotropic Filtering that actually does something (aside from murder your framerate)
  • Recalibrated rigidbody physics so your boobies can bounce when given some weight and softness

PLUS!

3D weather including:
  • Volumetric fog
  • Volumetric rain
  • Better less taxing wind effects

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Enjoy 1080p, 2K, 4K, and 8K graphics the way we all should!
(Appropriate hardware, monitor, and ScrewThisNoise BR2 with Graphics Controls not included but is highly recommended)

Simply extract the .zip into your game's root folder to get the "BetterGraphicsOptimization_v2_0_1.zipmod" in the right place.

Nothing to adjust or customize, it's a sideloader mod so it conflicts with nothing else.

Also included is OBMAX's "FarClipSettingv1.6" which has also been optimized to extend the vision of the weather functions but is not necessary anymore as you should be able to handle the native clip plane without modding since your FPS should be uber stable on max settings... (results will vary with older systems and onboard graphics -- sorry)

A NEW DAY HAS DAWNED FOR AI-SHOUJO!

NewDay.jpg

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
OMG! I know this may seem trivial to most, but the code in this game is so dirty... I can't help but optimize a lot of this...

For instance:
this.m_State.set_Lens(this.Lens);
should just be:
this.m_State.Lens = this.Lens;

this.Cam = CinemachineCore.get_Instance().GetActiveBrain(0).get_OutputCamera();
should be:
this.Cam = CinemachineCore.Instance.GetActiveBrain(0).OutputCamera;

_ctrl.get_LookAt().set_localPosition(vector3);
should be:
_ctrl.LookAt.set_localPosition(vector3);

_ctrl.get_Follow().set_position(_transTarget.get_position());
_ctrl.get_Follow().set_rotation(_transTarget.get_rotation());
_ctrl.get_Follow().set_position(_pos);
_ctrl.get_Follow().set_rotation(Quaternion.Euler(_rot));
should be:
_ctrl.Follow.set_position(_transTarget.get_position());
_ctrl.Follow.set_rotation(_transTarget.get_rotation());
_ctrl.Follow.set_position(_pos);
_ctrl.Follow.set_rotation(Quaternion.Euler(_rot));

My "optimization mod" is not going to be just a graphics mod, but a total optimization patch by time I am done... This is like C# 101 stuff though...

There are like 20 examples of this in every file in the CSharp-Assmbly.dll, and every other dll included in the game. It's just really sloppy coding.

It's aggravating and ugly to try to read it... makes things harder both to mod and for our computers to understand what they need to do.
Most of the coders at Illusion games tend to still be in college and leave as soon as they get a better job with a legit company. Simply a revolving door of talent except for the Leads.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Most of the coders at Illusion games tend to still be in college and leave as soon as they get a better job with a legit company. Simply a revolving door of talent except for the Leads.
That kind of sucks... no loyalty? lol

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Adult games have a pretty big stigma in japan, or more accurately, the production of any adult content in japan is basically entirely under the purview of the Yakuza with everything that entails.

Illusion games make ok money, given the size of the company, but nothing to write home about and that combined with "which company do you work for" still being a cultural cornerstone in a lot of places in Japan, there's a pretty large unwritten incentive to move on as soon as you can.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Got a few more graphics mods getting added to this, we need a cool catchy name for the graphics overhaul... Also, going to play the game a little while then get cracking on the new add-a-gal for exceeding 4 girls. Then by request going to try to help with unlocking the anims for the NPC futanari -- not sure why they aren't animated with the regular female anims but we'll see what's up.

Help me name my my mods... I'll also attribute them to the website, like HF-Patch, since these were born here they can be like the F95GraphicsOverhaul or something... Makes sense...

bigdigdug

Sep 9, 2019
OMG! I know this may seem trivial to most, but the code in this game is so dirty... I can't help but optimize a lot of this...

For instance:
this.m_State.set_Lens(this.Lens);
should just be:
this.m_State.Lens = this.Lens;

this.Cam = CinemachineCore.get_Instance().GetActiveBrain(0).get_OutputCamera();
should be:
this.Cam = CinemachineCore.Instance.GetActiveBrain(0).OutputCamera;

_ctrl.get_LookAt().set_localPosition(vector3);
should be:
_ctrl.LookAt.set_localPosition(vector3);

_ctrl.get_Follow().set_position(_transTarget.get_position());
_ctrl.get_Follow().set_rotation(_transTarget.get_rotation());
_ctrl.get_Follow().set_position(_pos);
_ctrl.get_Follow().set_rotation(Quaternion.Euler(_rot));
should be:
_ctrl.Follow.set_position(_transTarget.get_position());
_ctrl.Follow.set_rotation(_transTarget.get_rotation());
_ctrl.Follow.set_position(_pos);
_ctrl.Follow.set_rotation(Quaternion.Euler(_rot));

My "optimization mod" is not going to be just a graphics mod, but a total optimization patch by time I am done... This is like C# 101 stuff though...

There are like 20 examples of this in every file in the CSharp-Assmbly.dll, and every other dll included in the game. It's just really sloppy coding.

It's aggravating and ugly to try to read it... makes things harder both to mod and for our computers to understand what they need to do.
Do it.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Got a few more graphics mods getting added to this, we need a cool catchy name for the graphics overhaul... Also, going to play the game a little while then get cracking on the new add-a-gal for exceeding 4 girls. Then by request going to try to help with unlocking the anims for the NPC futanari -- not sure why they aren't animated with the regular female anims but we'll see what's up.

Help me name my my mods... I'll also attribute them to the website, like HF-Patch, since these were born here they can be like the F95GraphicsOverhaul or something... Makes sense...
The Isle of Eros95

Dashsolo

Sep 1, 2019

HOORAY!!! Want to add more girls!!

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
I Read on the illusions web site that they are releasing a update on the 29th of November but they didnt say what it would have in

--

Sep 26, 2017
I still cant get the large house that was posted here to load, it says the image is 13kb so I think it meant to be bigger than that I think, has anyone else got this loaded?.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes