Collection Video AidenHet collection [2024-09-02] [Aiden]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
aidenhet.gif

Overview:
AidenHet is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length (and one long) animations of characters from video games, principally Genshin Impact and Xenoblade.​

Updated: 2024-09-02
Artist: AidenHet - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 4K
Files: 18 pictures
Length: 73+ animations (50m54s)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Download:
Collection part 1: - - -
Collection part 2 (Genshin Impact): - - - -
Collection compressed: - - - -
Jane Doe 4k: - - -

0 (2).jpg 0 (3).jpg 0 (4).jpg 0 (1).jpg

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for the shares. Sorry to be a pain but do any of you have the Lumine alt for this one? 1.png
Thanks in advance

Moonrise007

Jan 19, 2022
Yesterday both mega links were available and now they're down again. Worth checking with every update on kemono because they become briefly working again. Sucks because I didn't finish downloading lumine folder from the standard tier because of mega's download limit and I wasn't done with the rest

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Yesterday both mega links were available and now they're down again. Worth checking with every update on kemono because they become briefly working again. Sucks because I didn't finish downloading lumine folder from the standard tier because of mega's download limit and I wasn't done with the rest
If the collections are up to date here, it might just be worth focusing on the newer ones in the future? Just to capture the latest stuff before the mega gets taken down?

From what I've gotten from here, it seems that the Lumine collection is complete so you used your mega allowance for something that wasn't needed? Unless you have another reason of course

Moonrise007

Jan 19, 2022
If the collections are up to date here, it might just be worth focusing on the newer ones in the future? Just to capture the latest stuff before the mega gets taken down?

From what I've gotten from here, it seems that the Lumine collection is complete so you used your mega allowance for something that wasn't needed? Unless you have another reason of course
Well I don't really use mega often so it doesn't matter to me, I'm just handpicking videos I like instead of downloading full zip of 6gb collection that I dont even know what it contains