Plication

Mar 8, 2020
There's a milk status in the gallery; is this a status you can get in game?

EDIT: Ok, so the eye demon boss can egg you, which causes you to lactate. I'm guessing the fungal plants also do the same.

Last edited:

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Kinda stuck, i burned three mummies in demon's pool, nameless hill and skeleton cave yet i still can't proceed into the castle.
What do i do?

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Its kinda.. meeeeh, I think their previous works were better. Too repetitive, not a lot of enemy variety, not a lot of scenes, 1 scene per enemy. You fight the same enemy over and over and over again. And good luck if you want to play it legit, if you dont cheat the upgrades it takes years to kill some enemies.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Kinda stuck, i burned three mummies in demon's pool, nameless hill and skeleton cave yet i still can't proceed into the castle.
What do i do?
If you talk with npc in the first shrine, she tells you where are all the momies (you are missing the castle/town one, you need to drop down where you find the tools and go foward)

Reactions: Forge Wright

fatitip362

Apr 2, 2020
Anybody know how to get past the miasma barriers? I'm worried it might be a trial thing, but I'm fairly certain I have the right version of the game. Am I missing something in the gameplay itself perhaps?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Anybody know how to get past the miasma barriers? I'm worried it might be a trial thing, but I'm fairly certain I have the right version of the game. Am I missing something in the gameplay itself perhaps?
Give the drop from fighting the giant worm boss in the castle town to Suzu and she'll unlock the skill for you to increase your poison resistance. Equip, and upgrade if you feel like it, that skill to bypass the area to the left side of your screen where you could not get past the pink mist. The rest is pretty much self explanatory.

Reactions: kekosik

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
i wonder if there is the detailed info about the negative status:
most of them are pretty easy to understand without information
but i just want to know the actual effect other than

example : lactating =having breats milk
but is lactating actually have a secret effect like increasing ur mana/art usage or else

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Aikagura-2023.06.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Aikagura-2023.06.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
hi,is it the full version of the game?,i ask bc i just watched that the game is already full in Dlsite
1688323873693.png

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Save File for good ending/gallery fully unlocked/All teleports as far as I can tell. Can easily re-fight bosses if you aren't a fan of the gallery
Mydocuments->UnholyCreation->Savedata
How do you get the good ending once you get the mirror?

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Game way too hard for no reason, fuck those nuns. If I want an actual challenging and fun experience, I'll play an actual decent game with good combat like the millions of soulslikes on steam not this dog doodoo water sht. And it's even worse since you cant change difficulty after the fact.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes