RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Aikagura-2022.08.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
Has anyone figured out a way to uncensor this yet? Tried bepin6 with manlymarco's plugins and nothing seems to be working.

Shnaeriku

Aug 21, 2018
i kinda stuck right now. idk what to do anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope someone can tell that i reach the limit of this patch or there is still more things to do

thank you in advance
Burn him with the fire skill. Then go back to suzu, then head to the highway and head right. Once your see platforms you can jump on, go leftwards instead of right. Youll go to bone area.

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
Burn him with the fire skill. Then go back to suzu, then head to the highway and head right. Once your see platforms you can jump on, go leftwards instead of right. Youll go to bone area.
just did it yesterday but thankyou, now i already burn another one. pretty sure thats the end of this update

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone have a list of the controls? I underestimated just how little of the game has been translated, but I do still want to play it properly XP

swilliam

May 26, 2017
This does nothing, cant even generate the config file to begin troubleshooting, good stuff. Guide is basically just a "get this" and you are immediately faced with like a 5 path road on things to get and no clue which is the correct one. I have not bothered with the super experimental one the creator is advising me not to use because most plugins wont work with it but perhaps this is one of those plugins and games that does work with it? who knows.

I did uncensor the game on my own without this but there are many of the animations that still have censoring so wanted to try this to see if it was a 3rd censor(removed 2 of them already) or if its actually part of the original assets since a few are already fully uncensored for me.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This does nothing, cant even generate the config file to begin troubleshooting, good stuff. Guide is basically just a "get this" and you are immediately faced with like a 5 path road on things to get and no clue which is the correct one. I have not bothered with the super experimental one the creator is advising me not to use because most plugins wont work with it but perhaps this is one of those plugins and games that does work with it? who knows.
Ironically, the screenshot of the post is aikagura.
The post was wrote before 5 months ago.
Yes. from that time, It's works on aikagura.

I made a plugin, but I don't want to explain how to install BepInEx, etc. Besides this, I made other plugins and other game cheats, and I think it's a waste of time to explain BepInEx every time. It is true that BepInEx is difficult for beginners. I wonder if there is a post called Bepinex +2 Plugins Autoinstaller.

Recently, #6xx appeared on the site, causing confusion. #6xx versions do not load plugins for 5.x versions. Use #577 or

However, most people do not even know how to install it, and they say that BepInEx plugin does not work with ReiPatched.
But I can't help it. BepInEx is constantly being updated, and I think users only need to invest a little time.

I did uncensor the game on my own without this but there are many of the animations that still have censoring so wanted to try this to see if it was a 3rd censor(removed 2 of them already) or if its actually part of the original assets since a few are already fully uncensored for me.
Great.
You may be edit png file extract assets file with uabea, asset studio, or so on. But game is updated ?
You must do same works(replacing assets files with moded png files). every game updates. (And actually, this game is updated almost every month)
How about try Texture_Replacer plugin. ( I don't know if you'll ever say the same thing again )
ex) beat refle. The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca, Spending a Month with My Sister and so on.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Ironically, the screenshot of the post is aikagura.
The post was wrote before 5 months ago.
Yes. from that time, It's works on aikagura.

I made a plugin, but I don't want to explain how to install BepInEx, etc. Besides this, I made other plugins and other game cheats, and I think it's a waste of time to explain BepInEx every time. It is true that BepInEx is difficult for beginners. I wonder if there is a post called Bepinex +2 Plugins Autoinstaller.

Recently, #6xx appeared on the site, causing confusion. #6xx versions do not load plugins for 5.x versions. Use #577 or

However, most people do not even know how to install it, and they say that BepInEx plugin does not work with ReiPatched.
But I can't help it. BepInEx is constantly being updated, and I think users only need to invest a little time.

Great.
You may be edit png file extract assets file with uabea, asset studio, or so on. But game is updated ?
You must do same works(replacing assets files with moded png files). every game updates. (And actually, this game is updated almost every month)
How about try Texture_Replacer plugin. ( I don't know if you'll ever say the same thing again )
ex) beat refle. The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca, Spending a Month with My Sister and so on.
Im just complaining since it was said like: "just use this" when it clearly has some other steps involved to getting to work. The plugin probably works, BepInEx out of the box does not seem to work with the game though so its a bit hard to use the plugin for it.

The installer says that BepInEx is already installed, still wont generate any settings files so idk.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Im just complaining since it was said like: "just use this" when it clearly has some other steps involved to getting to work. The plugin probably works, BepInEx out of the box does not seem to work with the game though so its a bit hard to use the plugin for it.

The installer says that BepInEx is already installed, still wont generate any settings files so idk.
Check there are any multi-bytes characters on game path. (ex. "c:\게임\AiKagura\" is NG)
Using in ReiPatcher, remove it first. ReiPatcher can't use BepInEx plugins.
May be you're using mis-matching BepInEx.
If downloaded here, may be x64. and AiKagura is IL2CPP exe type.
SO use .
If you have a x32 exe file, use .
extract file to game folder(where "Aikagura.exe" file exists)

Run game once. Takes long-time(?) on first time. doing donwload BepInEx\unhollowed\ and so on.
Then BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created by BepInEx.
close game. copy DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll to BepInEx\plugins\
run game again. DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini file will be created on BepInEx\plugins\

Then it will works.
If don't, can I view your log file ? (BepInEx\LogOutput.log)

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I can't continue playing the game because of the gas area, unlocked a new skill instead, there are no visual cues on how to progress, do i need an item, then where is it.
If it's the red stone, then it does nothing.
HOW???

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
The 8/30 update changelog says it added a new boss... but I have no idea where to go after burning the evil monk dude

Edit: nevermind the purple fog after the Highway jumps just decided to go away on it's own after a while

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes