Shnaeriku

Aug 21, 2018
How do you get the good ending once you get the mirror?
You have to do kill the demon that is in your "heart/mind". If you go past suzu's shrine there is a spot with a rock where you can interact with again once you get the mirror. Once you kill that boss just complete the game again.

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I am having an issue where the game doas not save my progress at the shrines. lost a lot of progress.
The shrines work as waypoints but when i restart the game and try to load it's like a save from way before.
Did anyone else experience this?

Edit: I think I solved my issue by either deleting saves from an older version which might interfere, or it is a windows defender issue that sometimes blocks the game from writing data.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Game way too hard for no reason, fuck those nuns. If I want an actual challenging and fun experience, I'll play an actual decent game with good combat like the millions of soulslikes on steam not this dog doodoo water sht. And it's even worse since you cant change difficulty after the fact.
You can, on the load screen press the zoom button to change the difficulty.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
You can, on the load screen press the zoom button to change the difficulty.
also if you die enough the demon fox lady will offer something that makes the game easier that said i didn't take it since i am good enough at the game so if someone else gets it please tell us what it is

Oct 4, 2019
i wonder if there is the detailed info about the negative status:
most of them are pretty easy to understand without information
but i just want to know the actual effect other than

example : lactating =having breats milk
but is lactating actually have a secret effect like increasing ur mana/art usage or else
if you're using a controller press select(zoom) on keyboard its also the zoom, but fuck if i know which key it is :\

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
The game has multiple layers of censorship.

For the 2023-06-29 version I have removed two, unfortunately there is some censorship after this.
Instructions:
Replace the following files with the attached ones:
game_folder\Aikagura_Data\globalgamemanagers.assets
game_folder\Aikagura_Data\Resources\unity_builtin_extra

Masal15 , loli senpai

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Are there a lot of empty spaces in the skill menu or is it just me?
Also i'm missing two chests on the first area for the final stage, the castle, anyone knows where the fuck are they?, and this what's with this empty skill that has the name of the final boss special sword but has no image and can't be purchased no matter if you press yes?
1688550818743.png

1688550838943.png

toypoodle

Jul 4, 2022
for some reason i cant level up endurance or divine arts, with the latter taking my sp but not leveling it up.

NVM i fixed it by closing and reopening game :p

Last edited:

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
for some reason i cant level up endurance or divine arts, with the latter taking my sp but not leveling it up.

NVM i fixed it by closing and reopening game :p
Endurance leveled up the skill below it for me (Vortex I think)

SlitherBlade

Apr 13, 2018
is there a way to disable charm of bustiness
If you mean the passive ability, you can just unequip it/get a different passive skill.

if you mean the debuff from the dark shamans you can remove it using the blue orb (it goes away when you respawn as well).

if you want breast growth to stop existing entirely I'm pretty sure that's not possible without mods.

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes