IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Played through this game and noticed the guide that came with the download said the Benjamins Will "didn't do anything", so just to put it here since didn't see any post mentioning the exact steps:

During each of the five "Collecting the Demon Chunks" quests, you'll find a Catgirl somewhere in the level. Most of the time shes disguised as a chest and as long as you don't just rush to the obvious boss, you'll usually find her.

Each time you find her she will sell you a sword, along with two other stuff. You ideally need to buy the sword off her during each mission. Don't remember the exact cost but keeping around 2000-3000g for each quest should be good enough.

After buying any of the swords with "Benjamin" in the description, you can equip it and go here to find the hidden tomb (just walking west of the spot should reveal it):

Hunter Quest - Location of the Hidden Grave.png

Going inside won't do anything though until you have all four swords AND the will (the swords being Weiss, Madness, Mystic and Methos). I tried going in with the 4 swords but nothing happened until after I came back with the Will.

You only get the Benjamins Will during the 5th quest in the caves, but if you just proceed normally then you'll end up progressing the story which I don't know if you can still get the sword then, so I just opted to lose to the Zombies in the cave and return.

Entering the cave with everything will give you Benjamin's Ultimate Sword (if not then just equip one of the swords, I had Methos at the time), and now you have one of the strongest swords in the game. BUT you can find the Catgirl again in the weapons shop who will offer to swap it for the Crusade Sword. I didn't check the stats but I assume it's better and she technically did give me all the parts so to me it's rightfully hers.

Neither of these are really neccessary as the game isn't exactly hard and the swords in the weapon store are plenty to clear the game, but hey if anyone decides that 2022 is a great time to play a 2014 RPG Maker VX Ace game and wants to find everything, then thats how you can get the strongest swords.

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone on here know where I can find the mod to uncensor the game? It was on ULMF but the links were taken down on there and I cant seem to find it when searching with google.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes