Jun 28, 2019
What's up with this Effie part of her story saying "Maybe there is something interesting to do in school. During morning?"? I've literally pressed every button in the school and no event happens, what do you have to do to trigger this next part?

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
What's up with this Effie part of her story saying "Maybe there is something interesting to do in school. During morning?"? I've literally pressed every button in the school and no event happens, what do you have to do to trigger this next part?
I have the same problem.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
all the links are dead, sadness.
# 0.3.3 - Last Patch uploaded to Patreon.

- I've updated all the links with last typos fixed! That means, I'll start right away with 0.3.4 version. And I won't be able to patch any other bug till new game version. Hopefully! There won't be a single one out there! Thanks for your support. There are big things comming next game update. And super good news. I'll speak about everything in the next Dev log in Patreon.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
So there's a Yuriko event. Yay....
Yuriko second prank was rather short and very mild. Something like a calm before the storm expect there's no storm. A mere breeze. Choices were there. Tried it all. Maybe there's another way I'm missing where's there is a reward but I doubt it. No lewd whatsoever. At least a hj or bj or something. When the pent up pressure gonna be released!!

Man....was hoping for some NSFW since the development between her and MC has been going on awhile. Seems appropriate to have some hot prank scene together. With Yuriko personality, there should've been. Best girl deserve better. Eh still long way to go since it's 0.3.3

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
AIRevolution [v0.3.3] [Akaime] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,31 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,31 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yogi DaHuggy

Jun 16, 2023
So there's a Yuriko event. Yay....
Yuriko second prank was rather short and very mild. Something like a calm before the storm expect there's no storm. A mere breeze. Choices were there. Tried it all. Maybe there's another way I'm missing where's there is a reward but I doubt it. No lewd whatsoever. At least a hj or bj or something. When the pent up pressure gonna be released!!

Man....was hoping for some NSFW since the development between her and MC has been going on awhile. Seems appropriate to have some hot prank scene together. With Yuriko personality, there should've been. Best girl deserve better. Eh still long way to go since it's 0.3.3
Still no NSFW scenes? Fuck man. I was looking forward to her

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes