DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Haaai my dear patrons!

Today I've really really good news for all of you! There are several things that I wanted to talk about, things that I hope you all will love!

First things, first.. yes! I'll add spanish translation to the game! I've finally accepted it cause there are certain things that will be easier from now on. And yes! That's also thanks to your support! However, I'm not sure how long will take me. Hopefully, it will be ready for next game update! I'll do my best to make that possible! Just a warning, the UI won't be translated this early since surely involves changing important stuff. But yes, as soon as possible I'll release a second language to the game, yay!

That means I'll also allow spanish people to talk in their specific channel!

I've been pondering about the game development and how to handle so many characters. I think, lately it feels a bit bad when finally you get a scene or two with one of your favourite characters and I bet it makes you willing to have far more scenes with them. I understand it. So I have come with a really good idea.

From now on, each game update will release 3 scenes with several characters, not just 1 or 2. Depends which ones make more sense for the story, and also trying to give all characters a good amount of content. I'll also make sure to check constantly your opinion and feedback about game characters so I pay more attention to those you love the most.

So, let's say for example Naoko is one of the chosen. That means, she will have at least 3 scenes in such game update! I've also made a better schelude to add many scenes, just so you have several characters to enjoy every game update! Plus a special event + 2 nsfw scenes comming every update, of course!

I'll make more actively polls in discord which will help me to choose important stuff for the game. They will start from 15th of this month, august. Since I dont want to make spoilers before the free version is released.

The new GUI will get finished soon, I hope! If so, I'll set everything up to add it to the game as soon as possible! Some screens like the Girls Gallery won't be as boring as it's right now ingame. That was just a place holder, don't worry.

If the support keeps rising this way, I'll get many more cool things for the game, you will see~! Truth be told, I'm already super thankfull for all the support given. I swear, every single month I feel honored to have such an amazing community. To see you all are enjoying the game that much is amazing for me! I'll always say it: Thank you, for everything! You can't imagine how much your support has meant for the game these past months. The proof are the new nsfw scenes, new maps, features and all those new things I've been adding.

Are you reading this? You rock! Thanks dear! I'll keep you updated!

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
New scenes are animated super super well - am excited to see what’s gonna come next.

I think it’s almost guaranteed to be a Yuriko scene - because dev seems to be doing MC scenes based on popular characters from a poll a while back. Now that she’s done Arisenna / cat girl, yuriko will be next
Dude. Don't give me hope.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes