Ren'Py Completed Airhead Academy [v2.1.0] [TheLordOfCorruption]

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
We are happy to announce the release of version 2.1.0!

Release_2.1.0 contains Harshwhinny's sexy scene, five transformation scenes for Velvet, Ashmadia's sexy scene and the endings for the bimbo path. There also other minor changes such as a new main menu, new scene gallery and more! Check changelog for more details. All of these additions and changes mark the end of Airhead Academy.

We hope you will enjoy this update and we thank you for sticking with us thus far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can download it for free on our itch.io page:

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019

Release_2.1.0 contains Harshwhinny's sexy scene, five transformation scenes for Velvet, Ashmadia's sexy scene and the endings for the bimbo path. There also other minor changes such as a new main menu, new scene gallery and more! Check changelog for more details. All of these additions and changes mark the end of Airhead Academy.

We hope you will enjoy this update and we thank you for sticking with us thus far.

View attachment y2mate.com - M Bison Yes Yes Widescreen HD reupload_720p.mp4

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

drat so this cool game is just about complete?. I was looking forward for more girls to corrupt. Oh! well all good things and all that.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

I feel so satisfied with the good ending, all the girls were so endearing and caring

Jun 18, 2020

So this is the end? It was a short, but good ride.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AirheadAcademy-2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So is this game actually complete, or is it still receiving updates? I feel like it's not exactly clear.
The dev said this update has the end of the bimbo path. So perhaps if you choose not to turn the girls into total bimbos there might still be more content to come in future.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 228 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes