り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
ExSL07.png

Overview:
Welcome to Aisu Paradise! You are Tetsuya, a young employee at Della Puena, an ice-cream parlor that’s been having some financial issues in the past few months.

Although Tetsuya's dream is to become an adult film producer and director, he’s staying at the shop to help Natsuko, his sexy tsundere store manager and roommate, and Sachi, a cute and charming new employee.

The main "problem" is… Both girls seem to like you. And it’s gonna be your duty to wisely choose which one to date without hurting the other and keeping your job at the same time... Will it be Sachi ? Will it be Natsuko ? Or will it be both ?

It's all up to you… After all, maybe these beautiful girls can help to fulfill your most lewd dreams…​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: Maranyo Games -
Publisher: - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Spanish
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ss5_1024x1024.jpg jHRc7c.png 1.jpg jvfC5S.png tg0gfs.png ss_h2_2503b79d-cad4-4f8b-86f0-511b2ce9b3fa_1024x1024.jpg ss_h1_1024x1024.jpg ss_h3_1424262c-f046-499c-b663-1d65af2b586e_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Pretty easy game, but I think there's a bug with one of the costume unlocks. Sachi's last costume (which appears to be the lingerie one) does not unlock in the gallery even after having seen her in it during the shop scene where you have a choice for bikinis or lingerie. I'm thinking maybe the problem is that you only ever see her facing right in it when the gallery has her facing left. Does anyone know of any other scenes that put her in lingerie?

Also, it seems like the gallery only has one variant of each CG without any way to move to others (like cum in or cum on variants). Anyone figured out a way to do that, or is it just a poorly designed gallery?

Edit: All right, figured it out. If you go on a date with Natsuko the first night (Go See Natsuko instead of Call Sachi), then tell them to wear lingerie to work the next day, you will get Sachi's lingerie costume unlocked.

Still no idea if there's a way to see CG variants in the gallery.

Anyway, here's a completed gallery unlock file. The persistent file goes in .\game\saves\
You may also need to put it in the folder at C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AisuPara-1535173855\
I'm not sure which file RenPy uses if they don't match. It won't overwrite any of your saves, but it will reset all the settings to default.

Last edited:

Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
Is there a way to change the text color for the narration? The blue on blue really isn't doing it for me.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Look like they just copy Girl1 and paste Girl2, change hair style, hair and eye's color and voa-la, second character. Seem like a short, low effort game with cookie cutter plot.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Pretty easy game, but I think there's a bug with one of the costume unlocks. Sachi's last costume (which appears to be the lingerie one) does not unlock in the gallery even after having seen her in it during the shop scene where you have a choice for bikinis or lingerie. I'm thinking maybe the problem is that you only ever see her facing right in it when the gallery has her facing left. Does anyone know of any other scenes that put her in lingerie?

View attachment 311024

Also, it seems like the gallery only has one variant of each CG without any way to move to others (like cum in or cum on variants). Anyone figured out a way to do that, or is it just a poorly designed gallery?

Edit: All right, figured it out. If you go on a date with Natsuko the first night (Go See Natsuko instead of Call Sachi), then tell them to wear lingerie to work the next day, you will get Sachi's lingerie costume unlocked.

Still no idea if there's a way to see CG variants in the gallery.

Anyway, here's a completed gallery unlock file. The persistent file goes in .\game\saves\
You may also need to put it in the folder at C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AisuPara-1535173855\
I'm not sure which file RenPy uses if they don't match. It won't overwrite any of your saves, but it will reset all the settings to default.
Thanks for the effort on this despite how limited this game is.

Took a look at the assets and no, there's no CG variants because what you see in the gallery is all there is. Real shame too, the artwork is decent for being as cookie cutter as it is. There's 8 CG's per girl, and 4 CG's for the harem route. Half the CG's are lewd but not sex related.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes