• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
It's a reupload.
Except it is not a reupload at all (the content is totally different than that unofficial MTL release, different publisher as well), this is an official release from Otaku Plan and the other is not official at all (Unofficial MTL releases don't count). It shows you don't know what you're talking about at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: knuthamsun

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
What is it with Japan's overly obsession with tentacle sex?? It's gotten monotonous and unfunny at this point

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
Except it is not a reupload at all (the content is totally different than that unofficial MTL release, different publisher as well), this is an official release from Otaku Plan and the other is not official at all (Unofficial MTL releases don't count). It shows you don't know what you're talking about at all.
So what you're telling me, is that it's a reupload. :BootyTime:

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
So what you're telling me, is that it's a reupload. :BootyTime:
Different code(more optimized). Different item position in RPGmaker, diffrent scripts(which means no path for DLsite will work)

Totally different under hood. So pretty much different game. A remake i would call it

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
What is it with Japan's overly obsession with tentacle sex?? It's gotten monotonous and unfunny at this point
It's the West. Basically dating back to the Meiji period (that's around the Victorian Era), Japan started getting worried about how they were viewed by the West, and that's before America imposed a bunch of sanctions after WWII. You ever wonder why the weirdest shit you've ever seen has little bars over the penis/vagina? That's because there's laws against drawing uncensored genitals. Tentacles are not genitals.

People bring up The Dream of the Fishermans Wife, too, but that was telling a very different story than modern tentacles.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
There is a corruption counter so I would say yes.

Not a copy of their last game at all.
Actually I wanted to ask about it: does that do anything but go up and change the crest from time to time? I know it makes escaping from restraints harder, but the crest was activated again somewhere around 90% and it got to 100% and nothing seemed to happen.

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
I'm planning to get this game on Steam, do you know what version is it? I heard from the Steam discussion that the game was released on ver1.00 :cautious:

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes